AP EMRS CET 2021 notification released on its APTWREIS Web Portal for admission into 6th Class in AP Ekalavya Model Residential Schools for 2021-2021. Students who wish to appear the AP EMRS CET they submit online applications at “http://apgpcet.apcfss.in/TWREISEMRS/” by required details.
AP EMRS CET 2021 is an Ekalavya Model Residential Schools Entrance Test 2021 would be conducted every year for class 6th admissions in 28 AP Tribal Welfare Residential Schools (AP Gurukulams) by APTWREIS
It is hereby notified that the Ekalavya Model Residential School Entrance Examination Date (i.e.,29.03.2021) has been temporarily postponed due to coronavirus outbreak.
APTWREIS has issued the AP EMRS CET 2021 notification on March 11 and online applications are invited from the eligible students for 6th Class Admissions into Ekalavya Model Residential Schools in Andhra Pradesh through AP Ekalavya Model Residential Schools Entrance Test 2021 which will be held on March 29, 2021
So, Online Applications are invited from Boys & Girls for admissions into and 6th Class in English Medium with integrated coaching for the Academic Year 2021-21 in CBSE pattern in the following institutions functioning under AP Gurukulam.
The Gurukulam, APTWREI Society, Amaravati has been running (19) Ekalavya Modal Residential Schools and MoTA has sanctioned (09) more EMR Schools for the Academic 2021-21 for ST Students to provide a necessary academic environment and inputs and also providing specialized coaching to meritorious ST students to enable them to pursue higher studies.
|Title||AP EMRS CET 2021|
|Subject||The Gurukuam APTWREI Society has given AP EMRS CET notification for admission into 6th Class in 28 AP EMR Schools|
|Category||AP Ekalavya Modal Residential Schools Entrance Test 2021/ AP EMRS CET notification 2021/ AP EMR School Admissions 2021|
|Conducting Society||The Gurukulam, APTWREIS|
|Last date to Apply||24-03-2021|
|Exam Timings||10.00 AM to 12.30 PM|
|Selection Method||The selections will be made on merit basis through Entrance Test|
EMRS has been one of the flagship interventions of Ministry of Tribal Affairs (MoTA) to provide quality middle and high-level education to Schedule tribe students in remote areas on par with Navodaya Vidyalayas and will have special facilities for preserving local art and culture besides providing training in sports and skill development.
Main Objective: The main objective of EMRS is to enable ST Students to have access to the best opportunities in education on par with the non-ST population. This would be achieved by providing comprehensive physical, mental and socially relevant development of all students enrolled in every EMRS.
Eligibility for AP EMRS Entrance Test: 1. The students who belong to that particular district are eligible to apply for admission into EMR Schools of the same district.
2. AP EMRS 6th Class Entrance Test: All the students (Boys & Girls) who are studying 5th class in the Academic year 2020-21 in TW Residential Schools, Ashram Schools, Govt. Schools and other Govt. and Private Recognized schools are eligible to write the entrance test for admission into 6th Class.
3. All the students (Boys & Girls) who are studying for 6th class in the Academic year 2019-20 in TW Residential Schools, Ashram Schools, Govt. Schools and other Govt. and Private Recognized schools are eligible to write the entrance test for admission into 7th Class for back log vacancies.
4. All the students (Boys & Girls) who are studying for 7th class in the Academic year 2019-20 in TW Residential Schools, Ashram Schools, Govt. Schools and other Govt. . and Private Recognized schools are eligible to write the entrance test for admission into 8th Class for back log vacancies.
5. Students studying in Telugu / English Medium are eligible to appear for the Entrance Test.
6. Parental Income should not exceed Rs1,00,000/- (Rupees One Lakh only) per annum. (Need not produce income certificate in case of white ration card holders as per GO.MS No: 229 Dated 23-06-2017)
7. Selected candidates have to produce necessary certificates like, Caste, Income, Ration card SSID No, the Aadhar card. Marks Memo, Study, Record sheet / T.C; Physical fitness certificates, 06 Passport size photos, etc., at the time of admissions.
Selection Process for AP EMRS CET 2021: The selections will be made on merit basis through Entrance Test conducted by Gurukulam. The selected students will get all benefits extended by Gurukulam such as free boarding, lodging, dresses, notebooks & text books, bedding material, medical care and examination fee etc.
Special features of EMRS (Ekalavya Model Residential Schools):
- Every class shall have 60 students in two sections of 30 students
- each and the total sanctioned strength of the school will be 480 students.
- Regular CBSE Syllabus with intensive coaching up to 12th standard in English medium.
- Study Material and reference books
- Well experienced & dedicated Teaching staff
- Good Infrastructure, laboratory & library facilities
- Regular Health Checkup and personal care
- Co-education system.
- Individual Attention, career Guidance & Counseling round the clock.
- Total free and quality education.
- Applications are invited from Boys &
AP EMRS CET – 6th Class Entrance Exam Pattern: Method of Entrance Examination: for 6th class, Each question caries (1) Mark and Exam on 5th class State Syllabus)
Entrance Timing: 2 ½ Hours (10 Am to 12.30 PM)
Total Marks: 100 MARKS
|Subject||Multiple Choice||Matching||Fill in the blanks||Marks|
b) for 7th, 8th class: (If vacancies are available)
for 7th class. (Each question caries (1) Mark). (on 6th class State Syllabus)
for 8th class. (Each question caries (1) Mark).(on 7th class State Syllabus)
Time: 2 ½ Hours
1 Telugu: 10 Marks = 5 Multiple choice – 5 Fill in the blanks
2 Hindi: 10 Marks = 5 Multiple choice – 5 Fill in the blanks
3 English: 20 Marks = 10 Multiple choice – 10 Fill in the blanks
4 Maths: 20 Marks = 10 Multiple choice 5 5 Fill in the blanks
5 Science: 20 Marks = 10 Multiple choice 5 5 Fill in the blanks
6 Social: 20 Marks = 10 Multiple choice 5 5
Fill in the blanks
Qualifying Marks in AP EMRS CET: Minimum qualifying cutoff mark in the Entrance test for providing admission in EMR Schools:
|Category||Minimum cut off mark for eligibility Out of 100 Marks|
|PvTG students||25 Marks|
|General ST students (STs)||35 Marks|
|Scheduled Caste Students (SCs)||40 Marks|
|Backward Caste Students (BCs)||45 Marks|
|Open Competition Students (OC)||50 Marks|
How to Apply for AP EMRS CET: Submission of Application Form – All the eligible students only shall submit the filled applications through online aptwgurukulam.ap.gov.in. ( or) with the required details in the application format. – http://apgpcet.apcfss.in/TWREISEMRS/
- Application Form for EMRS Entrance Test for Admission into 6th Class 2021-21 is available to apply.
- You must be studying 5th grade in the current academic year (2020-21).
- Annual income should be less than Rs.1,00,000 (one lakh).
- Only the phone number of the parent should be given. Previously this phone number was only for admission details.
- There will be no further requests to modify the details entered in this document.
AP EMRS CET Hall ticket 2021: Hall tickets will be generated in online. After downloading the hall ticket affix the passport size photo duly attested by H.M or Gazetted Officer
AP EMRS CET 2021 Schedule
Important Dates for AP Ekalavya Model Residential Schools Entrance Test:
1. Date of Notification: 10.03.2021
2. Last date for receipt of the applications (15 days): 24.03-2021
3. Date of Entrance Test: 29.03.2021
4. Valuation of Papers & preparation of merit lists: 07.04.2021 to
5. Issue of merit list by Gurukulam: 13.04.2021
6. Dispatching of call letters to candidates for counselling: 15.04.2021
7. Date of admission: 12.06.20
9. Commencement of classes: 13.06.2021
|AP EMRS CET||Links|
|EMRS Entrance Exam Web Portal||Official Web Portal|
|AP EMRS CET 2021 Notification||Download|
|Apply For AP EMRS CET||Apply For AP EMRS CET|
|AP EMRS CET Hall Tickets 2021||Download Now|
Exam Date Postponed: It is hereby notified that the AP Ekalavya Model Residential Schools Entrance Test to be held on 29-03-2021 has been postponed due to coronavirus outbreak. Students will be notified by the press release of the date of further examination. Call Center: 9121103132 timings: 10 am to 6:30 pm