National Level Entrance Exams 2023, check the national level various entrance tests details. National Testing Agency, NTA to conduct National Level Entrance Exams – nta.ac.in /National Testing Agency (NTA) to conduct entrance examinations for higher educational institutions.
The Union Cabinet chaired by Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi approved creation of National Testing Agency (NTA) as a Society registered under the Indian Societies Registration Act, 1860, and as an autonomous and self-sustained premier testing organization to conduct entrance examinations for higher educational institutions. NTA.NIC.IN
National Testing Agency (NTA) has been established as a premier, specialist, autonomous and self-sustained testing organization to conduct entrance examinations for admission/fellowship in higher educational institutions. NTA Entrance Exams Web portals address would be appeared like below…
|National Level Entrance Exams 2023|
|NTA Exams 2023|
|NTA Exams Schedule 2023|
|National Level Entrance Exams 2023|
|State Level Entrance Exams 2023|
|JEE Main 2023 (updated on 16-12-2023)|
|JEE Advanced 2023|
|NEET UG 2023 (updated on 16-12-2023)|
|NEET SS 2023|
|NEET PG 2023|
|UGC NET 2023|
|CSIR NET 2023|
|ICAR AIEEA 2023 (updated on 16-12-2023)|
|NCHM JEE 2023|
|IIFT MBA 2023|
|CUET UG 2023 (updated on 16-12-2023)|
|CUET PG 2023|
|IGNOU OPENMAT Entrance Test 2023|
|IGNOU PhD Entrance Test 2023|
|AIIMS Entrance Exams 2023|
|NCERT CEE 2023|
To assess the competence of candidates for admissions and recruitment has always been a challenge in terms of matching with research based international standards, efficiency, transparency and error-free delivery. The National Testing Agency is entrusted to address all such issues using best in every field, from test preparation, to test delivery and to test marking.
VISION NTA: The right candidates joining best institutions will give India her demographic dividend. MISSION: To improve equity and quality in education by administering research-based valid, reliable, efficient, transparent, fair and international level assessments. The best subject matter experts, psychometricians and IT delivery and security professionals will ensure that the current gaps in existing assessment systems are properly identified and bridged.
CORE VALUES: NTA will create a system which will promote teaching (by teachers), learning (by students) and assessment (by parents and institutions).NTA strongly believes in quality, efficiency, effectiveness, equity and security of assessments. To practice these values, NTA will constantly engage with its stakeholders, viz. students, parents, teachers, experts and partner institutions.
OBJECTIVES: 1. To conduct efficient, transparent and international standards tests in order to assess the competency of candidates for admission and recruitment purposes.
2. To undertake research on educational, professional and testing systems to identify gaps in the knowledge systems and take steps for bridging them.
3. To identify experts and institutions in setting examination questions.
4. To produce and disseminate information and research on education and professional development standards.
FUNCTIONS: 1. To identify partner institutions with adequate infrastructure from the existing schools and higher education institutions which would facilitate the conduct of online examinations without adversely impacting their academic routine.
2. To create a question bank for all subjects using modern techniques. 3. To establish a strong R&D culture as well as a pool of experts in different aspects of testing. 4. To help individual colleges and universities in the field of testing and to provide training and advisory services to the institutions in India. To provide quality testing services to the academic institutions in India.
5. To develop a state of the art culture of testing in India by using domestic and international expertise. To collaborate with international organizations like ETS to achieve the same. 6. To undertake any other examination that is entrusted to it by the Ministries/Departments of Government of India/State Governments.
7. To undertake the reforms and training of school boards as well as other bodies where the testing standards should be comparable with the entrance examinations.
Features: 1. The NTA would initially conduct those entrance examinations which are currently being conducted by the CBSE. 2. Other examinations will be taken up gradually after NTA is fully geared up.
3. The entrance examinations will be conducted in online mode at least twice a year, thereby giving adequate opportunity to candidates to bring out their best. 4. In order to serve the requirements of the rural students, it would locate the centres at sub-district/district level and as far as possible would undertake hands-on training to the students.
Constitution: 1. NTA will be chaired by an eminent educationist appointed by MHRD. 2. The CEO will be the Director-General to be appointed by the Government. 3. There will be a Board of Governors comprising members from user institutions. 4. The Director-General will be assisted by 9 verticals headed by academicians/ experts.
Finances: NTA will be given a one-time grant of Rs.25 crore from the Government of India to start its operation in the first year. Thereafter, it will be financially self-sustainable.
Impact: Establishment of NTA will benefit about 40 lakh students appearing in various entrance examinations. It will relieve CBSE, AICTE and other agencies from responsibility of conducting these entrance examinations, and also bring in high reliability, standardized difficulty level for assessing the aptitude, intelligence and problem-solving abilities of the students.
Background: In view of the need to have a specialized body in India like the most advanced countries, the Finance Minister in the Budget speech of 2017-18 had announced setting up of a National Testing Agency (NTA) as an autonomous and self-sustained premier testing organization to conduct all entrance examinations for higher educational institutions.