KVS Kendriya Vidyalayas Class I/Class II/ Class XI Admissions 2020, 1st class KVS Admissions, KV Sangathan Admissions into 1st Class in Kendriya Vidyalayas/ KVS Kendriya Vidyalayas Class I Admission Notification for 2020.
KVS Class I Admissions, KVS Kendriya Vidyalayas I Class Admissions, 1st class admissions online application form, Last date for apply, Selection list/results, List of Documents for KVS, Schedule for Admission in KVs for the year 2020-2021 and more details are given here.
Education is the basic need of a child. Some children have their schooling in their nearest school. Some children and their parents are attracted by the infrastructure of private school and have their schooling in those schools. In Residential schools, the total system will be different. Classes, study hours, extra classes, tests etc, with a busy schedule the children spend their time in residential schools.
Some parents prefer these schools because the whether when compared to normal schools will be quite different and more priority is given only for study in residential schools. Some of them prefer central syllabus rather than state syllabus.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan will close down the KVS Admission 2020-20 on March 19, 2020. Parents who will have to apply for the admission process can visit the official site of KVS at kvsangathan.nic.in. The online registration process commenced from March 1, 2020. Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan has nearly 1200 KVs across the country. After the children of central government employees, around 25% of seats are reserved for children belonging to economically weaker section and socially backward families under the Right to Education (RTE) Act, 2009.
The provisionally selected first list for Class I will be declared on March 26, the second list will be out on April 9 and the third admission list will be out on April 23, 2020. Parents who want to check for more details of KVS Admission 2020-20 can visit the official site of KVS and check info
KVS Update: “In supersession of Admission Notice dated 27-02-2020 for session 2020-2021, registration for admission to Class I (left out vacancies) and class II to IX will commence from 02-04-2020 to 09-04-2020 in KV Schools across the Country subject to availability of vacancies, The concerned KV website may be visited for latest vacancy updates and accordingly the principal of concerned Vidyalaya should be contacted. The contents of Admission notice 2020-2021 dated 27-02-2020 will remain same”
KV admissions made online – Apply by March 15: Admission to class 1 at schools under Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan has been made online and applications can be submitted till 19 March 2020. Admission to class 1 at schools under Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan has been made online and applications can be submitted till 19 March 2020.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (HQ) Admission Notice: 2020-2021
Online Registration for Admission to Class I in Kendriya Vidyalaya for the Academic Year 2020-19 will commence from 01.03.2020 at 8:00 AM to 19.03.2020 upto 4:00 PM and for Class II and above from 02.04.2020 at 8:00 AM to 09.04.2020 upto 4:00 PM. The Admission details can be obtained at http://kvadmissiononline2020.in.
Registration for Class II and above except Class XI will be done only if Vacancies exist. For Class XI, application forms will be issued immediately after the declaration of Class X results, subject to availability of Vacancies in the Vidyalayas.
Reckoning of age for all Classes shall be as on 31.03.2020. Reservation of seats will be as per KVS Admission Guidelines available on the website (www.kvsangathan.nic.in). For further details, parents may contact the Principal of nearby Kendriya Vidyalaya.
There shall be a list of all the KV’s on the portal, displaying the number of seats available in the particular school, and the other necessary details. The parent must keep a hard copy (Printout of the submitted registration form), acknowledgement of the filled up form with him/her and will submit the same along with all required documents at the time of admission if shortlisted. The list of the selected students will be declared online on the portal. The Kendriya Vidyalaya receives more than 10 lakh applications every year, and only 1.3 lakh gets accepted.
The policy of automatic admission of pre-primary students in class-I has been withdrawn w.e.f. session 2008-09. Now all admissions in Class-I shall be treated as fresh admissions and shall be dealt with as per rules in vogue.
For such students, this is a very good opportunity to study in the “Kendriya Vidyalaya”. According to Kendriya Vidyalaya Officials, they are inviting online applications to seek admission into I class for the academic year 2020-2020. Those who are interested can apply to KVs with the following details like.
- Name the child,
- Father name,
- Mother name
- Date of birth
- Occupation etc.
The age limit of a child is 5-7 years and for handicapped this is up to 9 years
Method of Admission:
Out of the available seats of fresh admission, 15% will be reserved for SC and 7.5% will be reserved for ST. The shortfall in the number of seats reserved for SC and ST will be worked out after considering a number of SC/ST children admitted under RTE quota.
1. In first phase, 10 seats (out of 40 seats) in Class I per section are to be filled as per RTE Provisions (25% of seats) and these 10 seats will be filled by draw of lots from all applications of SC/ST/EWS/BPL/OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)/Differently abled taken together.
2. In the second phase, remaining seats are to be filled as per the existing Priority category system. The shortfall in the seats reserved for SC/ST, if any shall be made good by admitting SC/ST applicants.
Important Documents to be Produced
- For Class I, certificate of proof of age in the form of a birth certificate issued by the authority competent to register births. This will include certificates from Notified Area Council / Municipality / Municipal Corporation extract about the date of birth from records of Village Panchayat, Military Hospital and service records of Defence personnel or Affidavit. The original certificate of date of birth should be returned to the parent after verification.
- For grandchildren of Hon’ble Member of Parliament and PSU employees, proof of relationship of either of the child’s parents with the Hon’ble Member of Parliament or PSU employees would be needed.
- For grandchildren of KVS employee, proof of relationship would be required.
- A certificate that the child belongs to the Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe/EWS/OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)/BPL/Differently abled, wherever applicable, issued by the competent authority in concerned State Government/Union Government. The certificate in respect of either of the parents may be accepted initially, for the purpose of admission, if this certificate is not available for the child. However, the certificate in respect of the child has to be submitted within a period of 03 months from the date of admission.
- A certificate from the civil surgeon/rehabilitation centre or any other competent authority defined by the Government of India O.M. No. 36035/5/88/Estt.(sct) dated 4.5.1999 certifying the child to be handicapped, wherever applicable. In case, where the handicap of the child can be visually seen by the Principal, the child may be accepted as handicapped even without a certificate. However, the parent may be advised to obtain the relevant certificate from the competent authority and submit the same to the school.
- A service certificate showing the number of transfers during the preceding 7 years duly signed and stamped by the head of the office bearing the name, designation and other relevant particulars in block letters.
- A certificate of retirement for uniformed Defence employees.
- Proof of Residence.
The Online Application form is available @ https://darpan.kvs.gov.in/shaaladarpan/ for admission into class I for the session 2020-19 from 1st. March 2020. So, you can get these application forms at K V, Madikonda at free of cost.
Important Dates for Class I:
1. The duration of online applying start from 01.03.2020
2. The last date to submit online applications is 19th, March 2020.
Important Dates for Class I( leftover seats) Class II to Class IX:
1. The duration of online applying start from 02.04.2020
2. The last date to submit online applications is 09, April 2020.
There is no vacancy in 2nd and other higher standards if any vacancy arises, the notification will be given between 1-13th April of this year and complete the admission process. According to the RTE Act, the 25% seats i.e.,(20) will be filled by SC, ST, EWS, OBc, BPL, PHC 2 seats are reserved for PHC. For further details at KVS Web portal.