Kendriya Vidyalaya Recruitment 2023 or KVS Recruitments 2023, Apply for Teaching & Non-Teaching Posts at at Regional Websites. The Kendriya Vidyalayas across India are hiring for Post-Graduate Teacher, Trained Graduate Teacher, Counselor, Coach, Nurse, Computer Instructor and other posts on a part-time/contract basis for the year 2023.
Interested candidates can apply for the same at the respective regional website KV within the stipulated date and time. Only the successful applicants will be able to appear for the walk-in-interview. The eligible candidates will be shortlisted for the above-mentioned posts on the basis of the interview.
The details of the KVS recruitment 2023 are given below. Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS) is an autonomous organization under the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India. Present, The KVs that are hiring include Ludhiana, ITBP Karera, Balasore, Lucknow AMP, Mahabubnagar, Deogarh, Moradabad, Boudh, Jharsuguda, Kadapa, Odisha, Tenali, AGRA, Fort William, Kolkata, Noida, KV CRPF, Tamulpur, Golaghat, Gerukamukh and Doom Doom.
Kendriya Vidyalaya invites applications for the post of PGT, TGT, PRT, Regional language Instructor, Doctor, Nurse, Yoga Teacher, Vocational Instructors (Sports, Music/ Dance), Computer Instructor and Educational Counselor for the year 2023 on purely part-time contractual basis.
Educational Qualification for KVS Recruitment:
1. For PGT (all subject) – Candidates should possess a post-graduation degree with 50% marks in all subjects
2. For TGT (all subjects) – Graduates with 50% marks in all subjects are eligible to apply3. For PRTs – Candidates must have passed class 12 or equivalent with 50% marks
Other essential requirements: it is mandatory to have BEd degree in relevant subjects for all category teachers.
1. Sr. Secondary, Diploma, Any Degree, B.E/ B.Tech,/ B.Sc/ BCA./ MBBS/ B.P.Ed./ PG/ B.Ed./ CTET.
2. Candidates are requested to read the eligibility criteria carefully and ensure their eligibility for the post before applying for the same.
3. Computer knowledge is desirable for all posts.
4. The candidate must have the competency to teach both in English and Hindi media
Nature of Appointment: On a purely Part-time contractual Basis. Duration for one academic year or whenever the regular incumbent joins whichever is earlier.
Application Form: The application forms downloaded from the Vidyalaya website only must be used for registration. The availability of the application form is different for each of the zones which candidates can check from its official notification.
Relaxation in CTET: In the absence of a CTET qualified candidate, a candidate without CTET qualification may be considered if otherwise eligible as per KVS recruitment rules. Candidates with special B. Ed qualification is not eligible for PGT post. Candidates with special B.Ed/B. Ed qualification is not eligible for the PRT post.
Walk-in-Interview dates: The walk-in-interview for the KV teaching/no-teaching staffs will be conducted on several days in March. The details are provided in official advertisement released by KV regional branches on their official website
KVS recruitment Important dates: See at the regional website.
How to apply: Applications received after the due date and also applications sent by e-mail will not be accepted. All the original documents should be submitted by the candidates at the time of interview for verification only.
Steps to apply for KVS teaching and non-teaching recruitment
- Visit the regional website of KVS.
- Go to the announcement tab and click on the link ‘apply for contractual post’.
- You will be redirected to a new window. Fill the google form and submit.
Also, check the interview date and venue and report there on the allotted date. Applicants must carry the original as well as copies of all the required certificates and documents.
Selection Process: Selection Process through written test, interview. Candidates who registered for the recruitment by the stipulated date will only be permitted to appear for the recruitment process. ( written test, interview, etc.)