Kendriya Vidyalaya, Warangal Teaching & Non-Teaching Posts (Last date: 14.03.2017). Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan(KVS) is an autonomous organization under the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India. Kendriya Vidyalaya, Ordnance Factory, Eddumailaram invites applications for the post of PGT,TGT,PRT, Regional language Instructor, Doctor, Nurse, Yoga Teacher, Vocational Instructors(Sports, Music/ Dance), Computer Instructor and Educational Counselor for the year 2017-18 on purely part time contractual basis.
I. Post Graduate Teacher (PGT)
1. PGT Hindi: 1 Post
2. PGT Sanskrit
II. Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT)
1. TGT English: 1 Post
2. TGT Hindi: 2 Posts
3. TGT Sanskrit: 1 Post
4. TGT Mathematics: 1 Post
5. TGT Social Science: 2 Posts
III. Primary Teacher (PRT)
1. PRT: 10 Posts
IV. Vocational Instructors
1. Yoga coach: 01 Post
2. Sports Coach: 01 Post
3. Art & Crafts Coach: 01 Post
4. Computer Instructor: 01 Post
5. Doctor: 01 Post
1. Sr. Secondary, Diploma, Any Degree, B.E/ B.Tech,/ B.Sc/ BCA./ MBBS/ B.P.Ed./ PG/ B.Ed./ CTET.
2. Candidates are requested to read the eligibility criteria carefully and ensure their eligibility for the post before applying for the same.
3. Computer knowledge is desirable for all the posts.
4. The candidate must have competency to teach both in English and Hindi media
Nature of Appointment:
On purely Part-time contractual Basis. Duration 1st April2017 to
31st March 2018 ( for one academic year) or whenever the regular incumbent joins whichever is earlier.
The application forms downloaded from the Vidyalaya website only must be used for registration.
Relaxation in CTET:
In the absence of CTET qualified candidate, candidate without CTET qualification may be considered if otherwise eligible as per KVS recruitment rules. Candidates with special B.Ed qualification are not eligible for PGT post. Candidates with special B.Ed/B.Ed qualification are not eligible for PRT post.
How to apply:
Applications received after due date and also applications sent by e-mail will not be accepted.
All the original documents should be submitted by the candidates at the time of interview for verification only.
Selection Process through written test , interview…………….
Candidates who registered for the recruitment by the stipulated date will only be permitted to appear for recruitment process. ( written test , interview etc.)
Schedule for KVS Warangal Recruitment:
1. Schedule of selection process registration: 07-03-2017 to 14-03-2017 from 12.30 pm to 3 pm
2. Display of list of eligible candidates :16-03-2017 by 5pm.
3. Display of details of conducting written test (post wise) :16-03-2017 by 5pm. (only for selected posts where the number of applicants is more) written test: 17-03-2017 from 2pm to 3pm
4. Display of short listed candidates for inerview : 20-03-2017 by 10am.
21-03-2017 from 8.30am onwards for pgt, tgt, prt
23-03-2017 from 8.30 am onwards for other staff
Registration Schedule: 07.03.2017 to 14.03.2017.
Written test: 17.03.2017.