TS EMRS Teachers Recruitment 2020. Telangana Tribal Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society (TTWREIS) has invited applications from the qualified candidates for filling up various Teaching and Non-teaching posts in 16 Eklavya Model Residential Schools (EMRS) in the State on outsourcing basis.
Telangana Tribal Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society, Gurukulam, Hyderabad (EMRS Wing) has given the Out Sourced CBSE Teaching Posts Recruitment notification in EMRS.
Teachers and non-teaching posts would be filled on the basis on Outsourcing services in the 16 EMRS Telangana Ekalavya Model Gurukul Schools. TS EMRS schools will be taught by the CBSE syllabus in the state.
|Title||TS EMRS Teachers Recruitment 2020|
|Subject||TTWREIS will fill the teaching and non-teaching posts in Telangana State Ekalavya Model Residential Schools (TS EMRS)|
|No. of Schools||16 Telangana State Ekalavya Model Gurukul Schools (TS EMRS)|
|Category||TS EMRS Teachers Recruitment / Ekalavya Model Residential School Teachers Recruitment / TS EMRS Teaching and Non-Teaching Posts|
|Online Applying Website||http://tgtwgurukulam.telangana.gov.in/|
|Apply Online||From June 10 to June 24|
TTWREIS Out Sourced CBSE Teaching Posts Recruitment
Telangana government has released the Out Sourced CBSE Teaching Posts Recruitment (Teaching Faculty vacancies) under the Telangana Tribal Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society (TTWREIS). As per the notification, the TTWREIS is going to recruit EMRS Teaching Posts for a total of 160 vacancies.
The online application process for the Telangana Teaching EMRS Teaching Posts have been started on June 10, 2020, and the last date to submit the online application form is June 24, 2020. The candidates who are interested in the Teaching Posts are advised to click on the direct link provided below to check and submit their online application form for the said post:
TTW EMRS Teaching Posts Recruitment Application 2020
The date of the recruitment examination will be notified later by the Telangana Tribal Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society.
TTWREIS EMRS Teaching Posts Details
- Part time Outsource Faculty – 96 vacancies
- Art & Craft Teacher – 16 vacancies
- Music Teacher – 16 vacancies
- Technical Assistant – 16 vacancies
- Librarian – 16 vacancies
Sixteen Eklavya Model Residential Schools are functioning under the aegis of Telangana Tribal Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society (TTWREIS, Hyderabad) which are funded by the Ministry of Tribal Affairs, Govt. of India.
It has been decided to engage teaching faculty on PART-TIME outsource basis to teach CBSE syllabus in EMRS Schools temporarily. The applications will be received through online only from 10.06.2020 to 24.06.2020. Applications have to be submitted online in the portal
Teaching Posts (Teacher Posts)
- Telugu Teacher Posts,
- Hindi Teacher Posts,
- English Teacher Posts,
- Mathematics Teacher Posts,
- General Science Teacher Posts,
- Social Studies Teacher Posts,
- Art & Craft Teacher Posts
- Librarian Posts and
- Technical Assistant posts.
- 1. For Subject Teachers 30,000/- per month.
- 2. For Art / Craft & Music 20, 000/- per month
- 3. For Librarian / technical ASST Rs. 17,000/- per month
I. a) Telugu b) English c) Hindi d) Mathematics e) General Science f) Social studies
II. Art & Craft
V. Technical Assistant
PART TIME OUTSOURCED FACULTY
I. Four years integrated degree course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in concerned subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate OR
II. Bachelor degree with at least 50% marks in the concerned subject /combination of subject and in aggregate.
- a. For TGT (Telugu): Third language as a subject in all the three years.
- b. For TGT (Hindi): Hindi as a subject in all the three years.
- c. For TGT (English): English as a subject in all the three years.
- d. For TGT (Social Studies): Any two of the following main subject at graduation level: History, Geography, Economics, and Pol. Science of which one must be either History or Geography.
- e. For TGT (Maths): Mathematics as the main subject at graduation level with one of the following as second subject: Physics, Chemistry, Electronics, Computer Science, Economics, Commerce, Statistics.
- f. For TGT (Science): Bachelor Degree in science with any two of the following subjects Botany, Zoology and Chemistry.
III. B.Ed or equivalent Degree from a recognized University.
IV. Pass in the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) Paper-II, conducted by CBSE in accordance with the guidelines framed by the NCTE for the purpose OR TET.
V. Proficiency in teaching in English medium is mandatory.
Desirable: Experience in Central Govt organizations (KVS/NVS/CBSE Public schools, Etc…).
The posts included Telugu, Hindi, English, Mathematics, General Science, Social Studies, Art & Craft and Music subjects, Librarian and Technical Assistant.
Art & Craft Teacher:
Bachelor in Fine Art or Higher Secondary / Intermediate / Sr.School Certificate Exam with a minimum of 5 years (Full Time0 diploma in Fine Art/ Painting / Drawing & Painting from a recognized Institute / University.
Essential: I. Senior Secondary school certificate with 50 % marks or Intermediate with 50 % marks or its equivalent and Bachelor/ Masters Degree in Music or equivalent from a recognized University. II. Competence to teach through English Medium.
Desirable: I. Knowledge of Computer Applications II. 3 years of experience as a music teacher.
I. Bachelor’s degree I Information technology/ BCA from a recognized University/ Institution with 60% marks in the relevant field. Experience: Post qualification, two years of relevant experience in Govt./PSUs/Autonomous Bodies /Industry of repute. OR
II. 1st class diploma (3years full time) in Computer Science /IT/Electronics. Experience: Post qualification, Two years of relevant experience on Govt./ PSUs/ Autonomous Bodies /Industry of repute.
- I. Degree from a recognized university or equivalent.
- II. Bachelor’s degree or equivalent diploma in Library Science from a Recognized University/ Institute.
- III. Experience of two years in a Library / Computerization of a Library or one year certificate in Computer application from a recognized institute or equivalent.
NOTE: Retired teachers’ upto to the age of 65 years may be engaged subject to their fitness and willingness.
IMPORTANT NOTE FOR SELECTION:
- 1. The selected PART-TIME OUTSOURCED faculty have to perform all the Residential pattern duties assigned to them by the Principal/ Head Office.
- 2. Women Faculty may be considered in Girl’s and Boy’s institutions.
- 3. Men Faculty shall be considered in Boy’s schools only.
- 4. Candidates will be terminated/ removed from the Part-time outsourced service without any information.
How to Apply for EMRS Teaching Posts Recruitment:
Submission of Applications: All the candidates should apply through online only. No application in physical format shall be entertained either at Head Office or at RCO office.
1. The candidates have to submit the application online from the society website www.tgtwgurukulam.telangana.gov.in by paying a Fee of Rs. 50/- (Fifty rupees only).
2. Mere payment of fee is not sufficient to submit the application form. After successful completion of online payment of fee, every candidate has to completely fill in online application without fail.
3. It is compulsory that, the candidate select the order of preference of school. So that allotment will be made accordingly as per merit and school option.
4. Candidates are advised to take printout of filled in application form immediately after applying.
5. The selection of candidates will be as per the procedure finalized by TTWREIS.
6. In case of any discrepancy the decision of the Secretary, TTWREIS is final.
Notification and other details have been made available on the website www.tgtwgurukulam.telangana.gov.in and interested and eligible candidates can apply online from June 24.