IGNOU Online Admissions 2020 for Degree, PG, Diploma Distance Courses. IGNOU Master, Bachelor, PG Diploma, Diploma and Certificate Program Admissions/Online Admission System at IGNOU: Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU), as a part of its ongoing efforts for offering learner-friendly services, has launched an Online Admission System (OAS).
Through this facility, prospective learners shall be able to submit their application forms online and receive instant confirmation for successful submission of their application form through email as well as through SMS. There is provision for payment of Programe Fee on-line through Credit/Debit cards by using On-line Payment gateway.
- Bachelor Preparatory Program/Certificate /Advanced Certificate/PG Certificate Programs
- Master/Bachelor/PG Diploma/Diploma level Programs
This facility shall be available for the ongoing January admission session for all the 148 academic programs at Master, Bachelor, PG Diploma, Diploma and Certificate level currently on offer.
The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has invited applications from eligible candidates for admission to more than 150 programmes for January 2020 session. Interested candidates can apply through the official website latest by December 31.
IGNOU Online Admissions 2020: Registration Last date:
The last date of submission for online and offline admission forms for IGNOU admission 2020, for January session has been further extended except for BCA, MCA and MTTM (Master of Tourism & Travel Management). The candidates can submit their forms till 20-01-2020, the link for which is onlineadmission.ignou.ac.in.
“Admission for Post Graduate and under graduate programs for July, 2019 session extended up to 30th September, 2019. The extension of the last date will be applicable only for Post Graduate (except MCA and MTTM), Under Graduate (except BCA) and Diploma Programmes. The last date for Certificate and Semester Based Programme (MCA, BCA and MTTM) has not been extended,” reads the official notification.
Admission in IGNOU is held twice a year- January and July.
How to Apply IGNOU Online Admission 2020:
- Visit the official website of IGNOU, ignou.ac.in.
- Click on entrance exam’ under Register online’ on the main tab.
- A PDF will open, click on online registration form’.
- Click on register yourself’.
- Click on Declaration’ then I agree and proceed’.
- Fill the form.
- Make Payment and you are done.
IGNOU July Admissions 2019: List of documents required
Scanned Photograph (less than 100 KB)
Scanned Signature (less than 100 KB)
Scanned copy of Age Proof
Scanned copy of relevant Educational Qualification (less than 100 KB)
Scanned Copy of Experience Certificate (if any) (less than 100 KB)
Scanned Copy of Category Certificate, if SC/ST/OBC (less than 100 KB)
Scanned Copy of BPL Certificate, if Below Poverty Line(less than 100 KB)
The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU), established by an Act of Parliament in 1985, has continuously striven to build an inclusive knowledge society through inclusive education. It has tried to increase the Gross Enrollment Ratio (GER) by offering high-quality teaching through the Open and Distance Learning (ODL) mode.
The University began by offering two academic programmes in 1987, i.e., Diploma in Management and Diploma in Distance Education, with a strength of 4,528 students. It serves the educational aspirations of over 3 million students in India and other countries through 21 Schools of Studies and a network of 67 regional centres, around 2,667 learner support centres and 29 overseas partner institutions.
The University offers about 228 certificate, diploma, degree and doctoral programmes, with a strength of nearly 810 faculty members and 574 academic staff at the headquarters and regional centres and about 33,212 academic counsellors from conventional institutions of higher learning, professional organisations, and industry among others.
Simple to apply for IGNOU Online Admissions 2020:
- Go to the official website
- Click on the tab, ‘Apply Online’
- Enter all the requisite details
- After submitting the same, the registration procedure will be completed
- Take a printout for future reference
About IGNOU: The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU), established by an Act of Parliament in 1985.The University began by offering two academic programmes in 1987, i.e., Diploma in Management and Diploma in Distance Education, with strength of 4,528 students.
Last date to apply: 31-01-2020
Instruction to Fill Application Form Online
- If you are a first time applicant you are advised to click the available programme tab on the homepage of the Online Admission System and select the desired programme and carefully read the details of programme including eligibility criteria, fee details, duration, etc. You are also requested to download the Common Prospectus 2017-18 and read carefully the rules of the University (Section 06) as mentioned in the common prospectus. You may also read section 1, 7, 8, 9, 12 and 13.
i) Click on the button “REGISTER YOURSELF” that appears in the applicant login area and fill the required registration details.
ii) Remember, while choosing your User Name it must be in between 8 to 16 characters.
iii) While choosing your password it must be alphanumeric and between 8 to 16 characters long.
iv) After filling the mandatory information click the “SUBMIT” button.
v) Your username will be instantly sent to you via e-mail and SMS.
- Remember your Username and Password for subsequent login.
- If you have already registered i.e you are an existing user click the “LOGIN” button.
- Before proceeding for filling the form online the applicant must have the following:-
i) Scanned Photograph (less than 50 KB)
ii) Scanned Signature (less than 30 KB)
iii) Scanned copy of Age Proof
iv) Scanned copy of relevant Educational Qualification (less than 100 KB)
v) Scanned Copy of Experience Certificate (if any) (less than 100 KB)
vi) Scanned Copy of Category Certificate, if SC/ST/OBC (less than 100 KB)
vii) Scanned Copy of BPL Certificate, if Below Poverty Line(less than 100 KB)
- Fee can be paid by following methods:
a) Credit Card
b) Net Banking
- All the documents being uploaded should be self attested. Once you have uploaded the document, click the next button you will get the Form preview option. Save/Print your form for future reference.
- After successful submission of the online application you are requested to visit your selected RC with original documents for verification.
Note: Furnishing of incorrect information/suppression of information would lead to rejection of application form as per IGNOU Rules.
How to Fill the Online Application Form:
Steps for filling Online form:
- Click on “LOGIN” button from the homepage of Online admission system and then login with your UserName and password by clicking the “LOGIN” button given on the login screen.
- Fill personal details, programme details, qualification details, course details, and correspondence details. Remember, while filling qualification details :-
a. If your subjects are different than the subjects mentioned; click the “OTHERS” check box.
b. For those with qualification of graduation and above, in the field “Board Code” select “9999”.
- Pay your Programme fee through debit/credit card and Net banking (UBI):-
a. Payment by Debit/Credit Card: You have to select Debit/Credit Card option to pay the programme fee and follow the online instruction to complete the payment of fee. After successful payment, you will be able to print/save the payment confirmation slip.
b. Payment by Net banking (UBI): If you have a UBI net banking account select this option. You will be redirected to your bank website.
- Upload Scanned Documents: Remember, before this step you should must have the relevant scanned documents (All the documents being uploaded should be self attested). These include:
a. Scanned Photograph (less than 50 KB)
b. Scanned Signature (less than 30 KB)
c. Scanned copy of Age Proof.
d. Scanned copy of relevant Educational Qualification (less than 100 KB)
e. Scanned Copy of Experience Certificate (if any). (less than 100 KB)
f. Scanned Copy of Category Certificate, if SC/ST/OBC. (less than 100 KB)
g. Scanned Copy of BPL Certificate, if Below Poverty Line. (less than 100 KB)
Once you have uploaded the document and click the “NEXT” button you will get the Form Preview option. Save/Print your form for future reference.
for more details click on the give below link..
LINK: IGNOU Open University Degree,PG, Diploma, Certificates Courses Admissions
The online admission facility can be accessed on the website of the University at www.ignou.ac.in or by visiting https://onlineadmission.ignou.ac.in/.
Applicants can contact the Online Admission Management team at 011-29572964 or
send email to firstname.lastname@example.org, in case of any diffic