AP Govt Jobs Recruitment: The much-awaited notification to fill over 20,000 direct recruitment posts will be issued once Chief Minister N. Chandrababu Naidu gives his clearance. The decision to fill 20,250 posts in various departments was approved by the State Cabinet and a major chunk 9,000 will be in the Home Department, sources said.
The recruitment will be done by the AP Public Service Commission and the Police Recruitment Board will fill posts of constables, sub-inspectors, Armed Reserve constables, etc.
AP Govt Jobs Recruitment: AP Govt will fill up the APPSC Group 1,2,3 Posts, SI, Police Constable Posts(Home), Engineers (pertaining to Irrigation, R&B,Panchayat Raj etc.), Medical and Health(doctors, nurses), Forest Department posts, Lecturers, hostel wardens, Animal Husbandry (Veterinary assistant surgeons), Agriculture officers, Agriculture Extension Officers, Assistant Statistical Officers, tribal welfare teachers and lecturers,Fisheries Assistant Director posts.
The following is the tentative break up of posts:
1. Group I: 94,
2. Group II: 1,100,
3. Group III: 1,500,
4. Home: 9,000,
5. Engineers (pertaining to Irrigation, R&B, Panchayat Raj, etc.): 1,600,
6. Medical and Health: 450 including doctors, nurses
7. Other categories: 6,500, the posts to be filled also include 2,000 in the Forest Department,
8. Collegiate education (lecturers): 550,
9. Hostel wardens: 500,
10. Animal Husbandry (Veterinary assistant surgeons etc.): 750,
11. Agriculture officers: 120,
12. Agriculture extension officers: 400,
13. Assistant statistical officers: 150,
14. Tribal welfare residential society: 300 including teachers and lecturers and
15. Fisheries Assistant Director posts: 10.