NVS Recruitments 2023 or NVS JOBs 2023 in Navodaya Vidyalayas. NVS Recruitment notifications will be released by the Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti on its official website, https://navodaya.gov.in/ for various teaching and teaching posts in NVS Schools.
Candidates who are eligible and interested in can check list of NVS recruitments on its web portal. The last date to submit application fees for Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Recruitment Drive 2023 is available on its web portal.
Now applicants will be allowed to submit application fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, or Net banking through SB Collect System of State Bank of India till deadline. Various posts vacancies were announced by NVS in principal, postgraduate teachers, trained graduate teachers, assistant, computer operator and other posts.
Eligible candidate can apply for Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti, NVS Recruitment for Teaching, Non-Teaching Posts in Navodaya Vidyalayas. No fee is required to be paid by candidates belonging to SC/ST/PH categories and Female candidates, hence, the steps for payment of fees will not be applicable to them in online application form.
The application link can be found at www.navodaya.gov.in. NVS will conduct written exam for selecting candidates. The exam is likely to be held in the first week of September. Admit cards for the exam will be released on week before conduct the examination.
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS) has released a notification for the recruitment of Assistant Commissioner, Assistant Commissioner (Admn.), Female Staff Nurse, Assistant Section Officer, Audit Assistant, Junior Translation Officer, Junior Engineer (Civil), Stenographer, Computer Operator, Catering Assistant, Junior Secretariat Assistant (HQ/RO Cadre), Junior Secretariat Assistant (JNV Caadre), Electrician cum Plumber, Lab Attendant, Mess Helper and Multi Tsking Staff (HQ/ RO Cadre) in HO/ regional offices/ NLIs and Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas of Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the official website, https://navodaya.gov.in/ up to February 10, 2023. No modifications are allowed once the online application form is submitted. If any discrepancies are found in the data/ information filled by the candidate in online application and the original testimonials, his/ her candidature is liable to be rejected.
How To Apply: Candidates are required to apply Online through NVS website at www.navodaya.gov.in No other means/mode of application will be accepted.
Instructions to Candidates for NVS Recruitment: 1. Read the Instructions carefully and select “I Agree” and Press ‘Start’ button to proceed further. 2. For detailed Notification, click here to Download the Detailed Advertisement . Please read it carefully before filling the on-line application. 3. The number of vacancies is tentative and may increase or decrease at sole discretion of NVS.
4. Category [GEN (UR)/SC/ST/OBC] once filled by candidate in the online application form will not be changed. Vacancies reserved for OBC/ SC/ST category are available as per the Govt. of India Guidelines. Regarding the upper age limit and relaxation in age as per the Govt. of India Guidelines, please refer to the detailed notification.
5. Before starting to fill up the on-line application, the candidate should keep at hand the following details/documents: a. His/Her educational qualifications as per eligibility criteria (from 10th/ Matriculation onwards) with percentage of marks obtained (please calculate percentage from CGPA / OGPA in advance as per university conversion formula.
b. His/Her personal details.
c. Relevant certificates like Caste certificate etc., respectively for SC/ST/OBC seeking fee relaxation. d. His/Her scanned photograph and signature should be in JPG/JPEG format only and maximum digital size of scanned Photograph (4.5 cm x 3.5 cm) and Signature (with black or blue ink only) should be under 80 kb .
How to Apply for NVS Various Posts Recruitment: A. Candidates should have a valid personal e-mail ID and mobile number. It should be kept active during the entire recruitment process. Registration number, password, and all other important communication will be sent on the same registered e-mail ID (please ensure that email sent to this mailbox is not redirected to your junk / spam folder).
B. Candidates should take utmost care to furnish the correct details while filling in the on-line application. YOU CAN EDIT THE INFORMATION BEFORE SUBMISSION OF STEP-I and STEP-II. Once the form is submitted, it can’t be edited.
C. The step by step process for submitting the application form for the Recruitment for various posts on regular basis is given below:
- Step-I: Sign-Up of Personal Details, and Contact details. Login Id and password will be sent to you through e-mail on registered e-Mail Id.
- Step-II: Login to complete the Personal Details, Qualification Details, Declaration.
- Step-III: The payment of Application Fee after 24 hours through Online mode via Debit card, Credit card or Internet banking through State Bank collect System of State Bank of India.
D. Application once submitted cannot be withdrawn and fee once paid will not be refunded in any case, neither shall be held reserved for any other recruitment nor selection process in future.