TS PRC 2021 Latest Updates: With the approval of the state cabinet for the implementation of the fitment and the release of the GOs regarding the pay revision, there was a panic among the employees. Meanwhile, it seems that organisms related to PRC will be released.
How much the salary will increase? Excitement among employees on fitment implementation! Does HRA decrease? Even if the HRA is reduced .. the ceiling is lifted? How much is National Benefit, Monetary Benefit, Cash Benefit, Gratuity? How is family pension given to CPS employees? How much and when will arrears would come to you? etc., are being discussed among employees.
Telangana 11th PRC Info. As per the latest sources, the Telangana State government has decided to hike the salaries of all the government employees, increase retirement age. CM said that the salaries of TSRTC employees, who are receiving low salaries, will be increased. All type of employees would be benefitted by this decision.
Telangana Govt announced the 30% fitment in pay scales to the state government staff. The hike in salaries will come into affect from April 30, 2021. Govt has decided to reduced the age limit for for providing the additional quantum pension of 15 per cent for the employees from 75 years to 70 years. Govt has enhanced the gratuity at retirement for government employees from Rs.12 lakh to Rs.16 lakh.
- 30% fitment to Govt employees.
- Notional from 1st July 20218 to March 31st 2020
- Arrears from April 1st, 2021 to March 31, 2021.
- Cash benefits from April 1st, 2021
- Allowances are equal to central Govt employees.
- Family pension for CPS employees.
- Increase of retirement age to 61 years.
- Retirement Gratuity is Rs.16 lakh for Government Employees.
- Sanction of 10,000 PSHM posts in Primary Schools
Announcement on Pay Revision to Employees and Teachers: Government employees, teachers who played an inspirational role in achieving Telangana state, are participating with the same commitment in the development of their own state. With their co-operation, the fruits of welfare & development are reaching the people successfully. In view of the inexhaustible relation the government is having with employees, the Telangana government is acting as employee’s friendly government. It respects the rights of all employees.
In the present scenario of recuperating the economy, Govt is revising the 11th pay scale in a better manner that will cover all the employees, teachers in the state. Erstwhile Governments followed the system wherein pay revision means it includes only government employees.
Telangana Government during the last pay revision while revising the pay scales of government employees, keeping in view the necessities & situations of other employees who are rendering their services at ground level and increased their pays scales with a humanitarian perspective.
TS PRC GOs 2021
|Govt Ord Number||TS PRC GOs 2021|
|GO Ms No.51||TS PRC Main GO Download (Revised Pay Scales 2020 Implementation)|
|GO Ms No.52||TS PRC DA Regulation GO Download (Reduction of DA)|
|GO Ms No.53||TS PRC HRA GO Download (House Rent Allowance)|
|GO Ms No.54||TS PRC CCA GO Download (City Compensatory Allowance)|
|GO Ms No.55||TS PRC Pension GO Download (Consolidated Pension/Family Pension to Pensioners)|
|GO Ms No.56||TS PRC Gratuity GO Download (Retirement Gratuity)|
|GO Ms No.57||TS PRC Additional Quantum of Pension GO Download|
|GO Ms No.58||TS PRC CPS GO download (Family Pension to TS Employees )|
|GO Ms No.59||TS PRC Medical Allowances to Pensioners GO download|
|GO Ms No.60||TS PRC Contracting and Outsourcing Remuneration GO Download|
|GO Ms No.65||TS PRC AAS Implementation GO Download|
|Circular 755||TS PRC Pay Fixation Instruction Circular Memo Download|
|Name of the PRC||Telangana PRC 2021|
|Title||TS RPS 2020|
|Subject||TS Govt implemented TS PRC 2021 to all employees|
|TS PRC 2021||Telangana 1st PRC Govt Orders|
This time also government by revising the pay scales of employees, teachers and pensioners, took a decision to increase the salaries of contract employees, outsourcing employees, Home Guards, Anganwadis, Asha Workers, SERP Employees, Vidya Volunteers, KGBV, Sarva Siksha Abhiyaan employees, VRAs, VAOs, Grant in Aid, Work charged, daily wage and other employees i.e., totaling about 9,17,797 employees who are working as part of the Government machinery.
After deliberations with employees, teachers unions in the state, the government has taken up the process of promotions as requested by government employees. Till now 80% of the promotion process of employees is completed. The government will immediately start the promotion process of remaining eligible employees along with eligible teachers. After this process is completed, 100% of eligible employees will get promotions in the state. The government will shortly start the process of filling vacancies created by promotions.
|TS PRC Calculator 2021 (Know You Basic Pay 2021)|
|TS PRC Software 2021 (TS RPS 2020 Software for Telangana Employees)|
|TS PRC Latest Updates 2021|
|New TS Employee Pay Slip 2021|
|Old TS Employee Pay Slip 2021|
|New DA to TS Employee 2021 (Present DA)|
|TS PRC 2021 Report Download From Here|
|Govt raises TS Employee Retirement Age from 58 to 61 Years|
|TS PRC 2021 Master Scale and its Segments in Revised Pay Scales 2020|
|TS PRC 2021 Minimum Pension /Family Pension to Pensioners, Family Pensioners|
|TS PRC TSGLI Slab Rates 2021 ( Present TSGLI Monthly Premiums 2021)|
|TS PRC 2021 Master Scale and its Segments in Revision of Pay Scales|
|TS PRC GIS Slab Rates 2021 ( Group Insurance Scheme Slab Rates 2021)|
|AAS 6-12-18-24 Years Pay Scales|
Government constitutes a steering committee with employees associations, government officials as stakeholders for evolving the new modalities of Employees Health Scheme (EHS) as per the PRC committee recommendations.
Quantum of pension: Government has decided to reduce the age limit from 75 years to 70 years for 15% additional quantum of pension to the retired government employees & teachers.
Promotions and transfers: On the basis of erstwhile undivided districts, seniority and management wise the government decided to undertake promotions and transfers to eligible teachers.
10,000 PSHM Posts (SA Cadre): To enhance the number to ten thousand (10,000) of the present Headmasters who are in the Primary Schools, the government decided to sanction additional Headmaster (equivalent to School Assistant) posts.
Inter-district transfers: For the spouse employees and teachers who are working in different districts, the government will immediately start the process of inter-district transfers to accommodate them to work in one district. The government will give permission to the Andhra Pradesh teachers who are working in Telangana to return to their home state. To this effect, the government will issue orders.
180 days of maternity leave: The government has decided to provide 180 days of maternity leave along with wages to the KGBV Women Staff.
Family pension to CPS employees: The government has decided to extend the family pension policy to the family members of the CPS (Contributory Pension Scheme) employees who died while on duty.
12 Months PRC Arrears: Though the state is in severe financial crisis it is decided to pay PRC related 12 months arrears to the employees as the government is having special concern for them. It is ensured to get these arrears along with retirement benefits.
Retirement gratuity: The government has decided to enhance the retirement gratuity of employees and teachers from Rs.12 lakhs to Rs.16 lakhs.
Retirement age: As per the assurance given in our last election manifesto, the government is happy to announce the enhancement of the retirement age limit to 61 years to the state government employees and teachers. With an aim to utilise the services of experienced employees. CM announce the enhancement of the retirement age limit and this decision will come into effect immediately.
30% percent fitment: Govt has announced to all state government employees and teachers that they will get 30% percent fitment and to this effect the orders will be implemented from 01-04-2021. The government adopted a broader vision in solving the employees and teachers issues, the government expects that the employees will also respond accordingly and further dedicate themselves in discharging their duties and work with full commitment in public service without any lapses.
The 1st Pay Revision Commission of Telangana State submitted their first report to Government of Telangana. The report has been prepared by the commission headed by
- Sri C.R Biswal, IAS (Retd) and members namely
- Sri Md Ali Rafat, IAS and
- C.Uma Maheswar Rao, IAS (Retd).
The PRC report was handed over to Chief Secretary Mr. Somesh Kumar, IAS at BRKR Bhawan by PRC Committee.
Telangana PRC 2021 Pay Fixation Illustration
The date of entry into the Revised Pay Scales is 01.07.2018 and date of increment is 1.10.2018:
|Pay in the existing pay scales, 2021 on 01-07-2018||Rs.34170|
|DA as on 01.07.2018 (30.392%)||Rs.10385|
|Fitment benefit (30%)||Rs.10251|
|Pay fixed at Next Stage in RPS, 2021 on 01-07-2018||Rs.55720|
|Date of Next Increment in the Revised Pay Scales, 2021||01-10-2018|
|Pay after next Increment in the RPS, 2021 on 01.10.2018||Rs.57,220 (1)|
|Date of Next Increment in the Revised Pay Scales, 2021||01.10.2019|
|Pay on the next date of increment, i.e. on 01.10.2019||Rs.58,850 (2)|
|Date of Next Increment in the Revised Pay Scales, 2021||01-10-2020|
|Pay on the next date of increment, i.e. on 01.10.2020||Rs.60,480 (3)|
|Date of Next AAS in the Revised Pay Scales, 2021||17-10-2020|
|Pay on the next date of AAS, i.e. on 17.10.2020 till present||Rs.62,110 (4)|
|In Old PRC 2015, Basic Pay with DA as on 17.10.2020 till present||Rs.52,915|
Present Salary in February 2021
|Present Basic Pay (4 Increments of July 2018)||38130||62110|
|Present DA||14785 (38.776%)||4522 (7.28%)|
|Present HRA||4576 (12 %)||6832 (11%)|
|Hike in Gross||15973|
FAQs on PRC 2021
- What is PRC?
PRC means “Pay Revision Commission” and it is like a committee. That is, how much salary should be given to government employees? How much allowance should be given? Such as the Recommended to Government by the PRC Committee. The government appoints a new PRC committee every five years. The government will consider the recommendation of this committee and take a decision on this matter. This is usually the main purpose of raising salaries. It is the practice of all governments to raise salaries slightly above what the PRC says.
- What elements are in the PRC?
In PRC report, Holidays, House rent allowance, Salary increase and How much increase for whom, Travel facilities for Grade 1 & 2 employees and Various allowances etc., are available in the PRC.
Executive Summary of PRC Report
1. Pay Scale: (a) The Master Scale concept is retained with 32 Grades and 80 segments. The Master scale is formulated keeping in mind the following principles: (i). Annual increment to range from 3.36% of the pay in initial stages to 2.33% finally. (ii). Periodicity of increase in increment to be 3 years.
b) The New Scale is evolved by merging DA with Basic Pay as on 01-07-2018. c) The ‘Minimum Pay’ for the lowest paid employee is to be Rs.19,000/- per month. d) The ‘Maximum Pay’ in the Master scale is worked out to Rs.1,62,070/- per month, which represents a Minimum to Maximum ratio of 1: 8.53. (e) In the event of stagnation which should not normally arise, grant of up to 5 stagnation increments is recommended.
2. Fitment: The Commission recommends a fitment of 7.5% on Basic Pay.
3. Date of Effect: Since the DA is merged as on 01-07-2018, the new scales come into operation from 01-07-2018. Government may take a view on the date from which the financial benefit would accrue keeping in view its resource position and the various demands thereon.
4. Dearness Allowance (DA): (a). The existing practice of following the GOI in sanctioning DA twice a year is to be continued. (b). As the Central rates of DA are based on DA merged scales of 1.1.2016 while DA as on 1.7.2018 has been merged in the scales now proposed for the State employees, the Commission recommends a conversion factor of 0.910 for sanction of DA from 01.01.2019. It means that for every 1% increase in DA sanctioned by GOI, the DA to be sanctioned by the State to its employees would be 0.910 % for the DA starting from 01.01.2019.
5. House Rent Allowance (HRA): (a). The classification of cities and towns has been updated with reference to the Final Census figures of 2011 obtained from the Director of Census Operations and from the latest notification of new municipal areas from the Director of Municipal Administration, Hyderabad.
(b). The existing rates of HRA viz. 30%, 20%, 14.5% and 12% has been changed to 24%, 17%, 13% and 11% respectively for different places, based on population. This has been done keeping 7th CPC recommendation in view. (c). Additional HRA in lieu of rent free accommodation is retained at 8% of basic pay, but the monetary ceiling is increased from Rs.2,000/- to Rs.2,500/- p.m.
6. City Compensatory Allowance: The present classification of municipal areas for the purpose of payment of City Compensatory Allowance is retained. The quantum of allowance is, however, increased for all the pay ranges.
7. Enhancement of Age of Superannuation: The age of superannuation is extended from 58 years up to 60 years.
8. Advance Increments The Commission has not recommended any special increment for possessing higher qualifications.
9. Loans and Advances: The Commission has recommended encouraging the employees to go in for house building loans from commercial banks by Government suitably subsidizing the interest rates. Pending such an arrangement, increase in the quantum of various loans and advances is recommended.
10. Leave Benefits: (a) The Child Care Leave (CCL) be enhanced from 90 days to 120 days in the case of normal children. (b) CCL be enhanced from 90 days to two years, in the case of disabled children only, on par with GOI. This leave be granted with 100% of the salary for the first 365 days and 80% of the salary for the next 365 days.
(c) CCL be extended to single male parents who may include unmarried or widower or divorcee employees. (d) Special Disability Leave is substituted by a new Leave named “Work Related Illness and injury Leave (WRILL)” and Special Disability Leave for accidental injury and Hospital Leave are merged in WRILL.
11. Medical Benefits: (a) The Commission has recommended streamlining the cashless treatment under EHS by collecting 1% basic pay from employees and 1% of basic pension from the pensioners and creating a ‘separate reserve’ as in case of Arogya Bhadratha.
The expenditure shall be met from the above reserve initially and the same shall be recouped from the reimbursement by the Government, after scrutiny of bills as per the existing rules.
(b) It is also recommended to extend the EHS to the retired CPS employees by collecting a lumpsum amount equal to one month pension or as decided by the Government at the time of their retirement. (c) Medical Allowance to Service Pensioners and Family Pensioners is recommended to be enhanced from Rs.350/- p.m. to Rs.600/-p.m.
12. Special Pays: a) The existing special pays are enhanced suitably. b) Further the Commission has recommended special pay of 15% of basic pay to certain categories of Protocol Department.
13. Travelling Allowances (T.A.): (a) The employees belonging to Grade-I and Grade-II of Annexure-I of T.A. rules be permitted to travel by A.C. buses of T.S.R.T.C/ A.C. Buses run by private operators while on tour, irrespective of whether the place is connected by rail or not. Similarly, the employees belonging to Grade III may be permitted to travel by T.S.R.T.C/ Buses run by private operators except by A.C. Buses, and also between the places connected by train can claim the actual Bus charges paid for.
(b) Mileage Allowance increased to Rs.16/- per k.m. for petrol driven four wheelers, Rs.14/- per k.m. for diesel driven four wheelers and Rs.6/- per k.m. for motor cycle/ scooters.
(c) Rates of Daily Allowance and Lodging Charges enhanced by about 33% to a maximum of Rs.800/- per day of DA for tours to any place outside the State and to a maximum lodging charges of Rs.1300/- per day at Delhi, etc. d) Conveyance charges to Court Masters and Personal Secretary to Hon’ble Judges of Telangana High Court increased to a maximum of Rs.5000/- per month.
e) Fixed Travelling Allowance is enhanced suitably for journeys within the mandal from Rs.1200/- to Rs.1500/- per month and for journeys in more than one mandal within a Revenue Division from Rs.1500/- to Rs.2000/- per month.
14. Leave Travel Concession a) In place of existing scheme of LTC (anywhere in the State/ Hometown), the LTC facility to visit any place in India once in the block period of four years, subject to maximum of 4 times in the entire service period, without any limitations regarding distance and amount is recommended. b) The definition of Family has been elaborated by including the dependent parents of the Government employees, whether Gazetted or Non Gazetted.
15. Other Allowances: a) Reimbursement of Tuition Fee to the children of the NGOs is deleted. However, an incentive amount of Rs.2000/-p.a. per pupil, subject to a maximum of two children only be allowed to the employees who have admitted their children in Government schools. This facility is recommended to be extended to all the Government employees.
b) Funeral Charges of deceased employee be increased to Rs.30,000/-. (c) Special Compensatory Allowance increased by about 30% up to a maximum of Rs.1660/- per month to the employees working in scheduled areas. d) Substantial increase allowed on Uniform Allowance, Uniform Maintenance Allowance and Stitching Charges.
e) Substantial increase recommended in ‘Emergency Health Care Allowance’, PG Degree and Diploma Allowance, Non Private Practice Allowance, Tribal Allowance and Rural Allowance for several categories of employees in Medical related Departments.
f) ‘Readers Allowance’ to Visually Challenged Teachers and Lecturers recommended to be increased by about 30%, up to a maximum of Rs.2500/- per month. (g) ‘Delhi Allowance’ / ‘Special Compensatory Allowance’ to staff working in Telangana Bhavan at New Delhi recommended to be increased to 20% of basic pay subject to a maximum of Rs.5500/- per month.
h) ‘Special Gratuity Allowance’ to drivers of Telangana Bhavan recommended to be increased to Rs.40/- per hour subject to a ceiling of 100 hours in a month. i) ‘Conveyance Allowance’ to blind, hearing impaired and physically challenged employees increased to 10% of Basic Pay subject to a maximum of Rs.3000/- per month.
16. Pension Benefits: a) The minimum pension/ family pension shall be fixed at Rs.9,700/- p.m. i.e., 50% of the minimum pay in the revised master pay scale. b) Quantum of pension: Full pension is recommended to be allowed to the State Government employees retiring after 20 years of service (as per O.M. dt:02.09.2008 of GOI).
However, the existing provision of service weightage of 5 years with regard to the Government employees retiring in less than 20 years of service will continue.
c) If a Government servant dies while in service, the enhanced family pension shall be payable for a maximum period of either 10 years from the day next to the date of death of the employee/ pensioner or till the 10 employee / pensioner would have attained the age of 65 years had he been alive, whichever is earlier.
d) The mentally retarded/ physically challenged son/ daughter of an employee are recommended to be paid family pension for their life time even after their marriage.
e) To provide relief to pensioners who retired a long time ago, additional quantum of pension @ 15% of Basic Pension recommended from the age of 75 years onwards and proposed up to 100% of basic pension to the pensioners aged 100 years or above.
f) The maximum amount of Gratuity payable at the time of retirement recommended to be increased from Rs.12/- lakhs to Rs.16/- lakhs. g) Relief amount on the death of service pensioner / family pensioner recommended to increase from Rs.20,000/- to Rs.30,000/-.
h) The financial assistance is recommended to be increased to the level of minimum service pension, increased family pension with no dearness relief after 1.7.2018. i) Restoration of commuted portion of pension after 15 years to be continued, till such time as the commutation table is revised by the Government of India.
17. Contributory Pension Scheme (CPS)/ New Pension Scheme (NPS):
- a) It is recommended to increase the employer’s share to 14% of (Basic Pay + D.A.) in place of 10% of (Basic Pay + D.A.), on the lines of GOI.
- b) Invalidation pension / family pension be extended to the employees of State Government covered under the Contributory Pension Scheme and their family members.
- c) Death Relief (obsequies charges) is extended to retired CPS employees also on par with the pensioners/ family pensioners under old pension scheme.
18. Full time/Part time Contingent employees/ Daily Wage and NMRs:
11 The Commission recommends to provide certain leave and other benefits to these categories.
19. Human Resources to Meet Contemporary Requirements of Governance The existing human resources of all departments in tune with the contemporary requirements including contract / outsourcing personnel was reviewed. It is recommended to sanction annual increase of Rs.1000/- to the contract/ outsourcing personnel.
TS RPS 2020 Master Scale (TS PRC 2021): Proposed Master Scale with 32 Stages, 80 segments as per the TS PRC 2021 Proposals: Rs.19000-640-20920-660-22900-690-24970-720-27130-750-29380-830-31870-940-34690-1030-37780-1110-41110-1190-44680-1280-48520-1400-52720-1500-57220-1630-62110-1730-67300-1850-72850-1990-78820-2140-85240-2270-92050-2420-99310-2560-106990-2760-115270-2960-124150-3160-133630-3420-147310-3690-162070 (80)
Proposed RPS 2020 Scales of teachers:
|Category Ill||Secondary Grade Teachers/LP/PET||41260 – 133210 (40)|
|Category Il||School Assistants and equaling cadres||57020 – 172810 (38)|
|Category I||Gaz. I HMs of High Schools Grade II/ MEOs||70040 – 193960 (35)|
The PRC report would be studied and analysed. As directed by Hon’ble Chief Minister a High Level Committee will interact with the various employee’s organisations from second week of January, 2021 in this regard. CM has directed that the exercise should be completed at the earliest.
Appointed 3 Members Committee: State government employees are in for a massive New Year bonanza with CM has given the nod for hike in salaries across cadres, increase in retirement age. The Chief Minister appointed a three-member committee led by Chief Secretary Somesh Kumar which will submit its recommendations in this regard by February, based on which the State Cabinet will take a final decision.
The three-member committee, comprising
- Chief Secretary Somesh Kumar,
- Principal Secretary for Finance K Ramakrishna Rao and
- Principal Secretary for Irrigation Rajat Kumar,
The team will study all the issues pertaining to government employees as well as the Pay Revision Committee (TS PRC 2021) report which was received on 31-12-2020.
Issues would be resolved: 3 Member Committee will also hold consultations with employees’ unions and associations in the second week of January to discuss issues with regard to
- salary hikes,
- retirement age,
- simplified service rules,
- promotion rules and other legal obstacles involved, among others.
All issues pertaining to government employees, including salary hikes, raising retirement age, promotions and transfers, formulation of simplified service rules, grand farewell to retired employees along with all their benefits paid in full on the retirement day, and taking up compassionate appointments, would be resolved. The Cabinet will take a final decision based on the recommendations of the Committee.
The State government enabled its employees to perform their duties without any hassles or inconvenience. All the remaining issues related to the employees should be resolved without any further delay. The entire process should be completed during January and February. By March onwards, all the employees should be freed from any problem.
Salary hike applicable to all type of employees: The State government has decided to increase the salaries of all types of employees who are serving the State. The salary hike will be applicable to all government employees, grant-in-aid employees, work charged employees, daily wage employees, full-time and part-time contingent employees, home guards, Anganwadi workers, contract and outsourced employees, Asha workers, Vidya volunteers and SERP employees besides those receiving honorariums as well as pensioners. Salaries of TSRTC employees will also be increased.