TS Police JOBs 2021 Information that means Latest Updates of SI, RSI, ASI, Police Constable and Other Posts Recruitment. TSLPRB will release TS SI Recruitment, TS RSI Recruitment, TS ASI Recruitment, TS Police Constable Recruitment and other TS Police Recruitment notifications on its official website. Candidates who are searching for police jobs can check details by visiting the official web portal.
GO.156 Telangana State Police Direct Recruitment Notification: TS Government given permission to fill Two Thousand Nine Hundred and Four (2,904) vacant posts direct recruitment in various categories through Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board, in addition to the direct recruitment vacancies already permitted to be filled as shown in para-1 below.
G.O.MS.No.156, Dated: 12/11/2015, Government of Telangana, Finance Department, Public Services – Recruitment – Filling up of Two Thousand Nine Hundred and Four (2,904) vacant posts through Direct Recruitment – Permission to the Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board – Orders – Issued.
1. G.O.Ms.No.108, Finance (HRM-I) Department, dt.27-07-2015.
2. D.O. Letter No.998-A/25/A1/HRM-I/2015, dt:04-09-2015.
3. Home Dept., U.O.No.14985/Ser.IV/A2/2015, dt.09.11.2015.
ORDER: In the G.O. first read and the D.O. letter second read above Government have accorded permission to fill up the following direct recruitment vacancies through Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board.
|Name of the Department|
Head of the Department
|No. of Vacancies permitted|
| D.G. Special Protection Force |
|Director General & Inspector General of Police Armed Reserve Police Constable||2760|
|Police Constable – (State Armed Reserve Central Police Lines)||56|
|Police Constable – TSSP-15th Battalion||117|
|Police Constable – TSSP-except 15th Battalion||1686|
|Director General of State Disaster Response and Fire Services|
|Station Fire Officer||9|
2. In the reference third read above, the Home (Ser.IV) Department have furnished proposals to accord permission for filling up of (2,904) more direct recruitment vacancies in various categories through Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board.
3. After careful examination of the proposal furnished by the Home (Ser.IV) Department and keeping in view of the actual requirement of manpower with reference to the nature of work and activities of the department and also the overall financial implications, Government hereby accord permission to fill (2,904) direct recruitment vacancies in various categories as shown below through Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board, in addition to the direct recruitment vacancies already permitted to be filled as shown in para-1 above.
|Sl. No.||Head of the Department Director General & Inspector General of Police||No. of Vacancies permitted to notify|
|1||Police Constables TSSP||2379|
|2||Reserve Sub-Inspector TSSP||90|
|4||Sub-Inspector (SAR CPL)||2|
|5||Police Constable (Communications)||332|
4. The Chairman, Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board, Hyderabad shall take appropriate steps for filling up the above vacancies through direct recruitment by obtaining the details, such as zone/ district wise vacancy position, roster points, and qualifications, et, from the concerned authorities. The Chairman, Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board, Hyderabad shall issue the notification and schedule for recruitment expeditiously.
5. The Home (Ser.IV) Department and Head of Department concerned shall furnish details, such as Zone/District-wise vacancy position, roster points, qualifications, etc., in respect of the above vacancies to the Chairman, Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board, Hyderabad