AP Police Driver Operator Posts-2020 Recruitment results are announced by the APSLPRB on October 9 and APSLPRB was issued the AP Police Driver Operator Posts Recruitment-2020 notification on January 25 and Applications were received from the eligible candidates for recruitment to the post of Driver Operator in Andhra Pradesh State Disaster Response & Fire Services Department. The number of vacancies indicated below is only provisional and is liable to alteration. Recruitment to the posts of Driver Operators, in Andhra Pradesh state Disaster Response & Fire services Department was notified vide Notification Rc.No.110/R&T/Rect.2/2018, Dtd: 25-01-2019. The Physical Measurements and Driving Tests was held from 19.02.2019 to 09.03.2019 at 4 centers. The Merit List and Provisional Selection List of the selected candidates has been uploaded on the website slprb.ap.gov.in
The Provisional Selection is subject to the result of Character and Antecedents Verification (wherein genuineness of all the submitted Certificates will be verified), Medical Examination of the Candidates and the outcome of any of the Court Cases pending on the relevant issues. During the ensuing process, the Candidates must satisfy all the designated requirements to become eligible for appointment to their respective posts. For any further clarifications, candidates may come through Fire Services Dept., Andhra Pradesh, Vijayawada on or before 11.10.2019.
AP Police Driver Operator Posts Merit List & Provisional Selection List Results:
District Wise Driver Operator Posts Provisional Selection List and District wise Driver Operator Posts Merit List in A.P.,State Disaster Response & Fire Services Dept.
- Provisional Selection List of Chittoor Dist.
- Merit List of Chittoor Dist.
- Provisional Selection List of Anantapuram Dist.
- Merit List of Anantapuram Dist.
- Provisional Selection List of Y.S.R. Dist.
- Merit List of Y.S.R. District Kadapa
- Provisional Selection List of Kurnool
- Merit List of Kurnool Dist
- Provisional Selection List of SPSR Nellore
- Merit List of SPSR Nellore Dist
- Provisional Selection List of Prakasam Dist
- Merit List of Prakasam Dist.
- Provisional Selection List of Guntur Dist.
- Merit List of Guntur Dist.
- Provisional Selection List of Krishna Dist
- Merit List of Krishna Dist.
- Provisional Selection List of West Godavari
- Merit List of West Godavari Dist
- Provisional Selection List of East Godavari
- Merit List of East Godavari Dist
- Provisional Selection List of Visakhapatnam
- Merit List of Visakhapatnam Dist.-
- Provisional Selection List of Vizianagaram
- Merit List of Vizianagaram Dist.
- Provisional Selection List of Srikakulam Dist
- Merit List of Srikakulam Dist
AP Police Driver Operator Posts-2020 Recruitment Details:
AP Police Driver Operator Posts-2020 Recruitment, Apply Online till February 6: APSLPRB has issued the AP Police Driver Operator Posts-2020 Recruitment notification on January 25 and Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for recruitment to the post of Driver Operator in Andhra Pradesh State Disaster Response & Fire Services Department. The number of vacancies indicated below is only provisional and is liable to alteration.
01. Srikakulam 02
02. Vizianagaram 01
03. Visakhapatnam 10
04. East Godavari 06
05. West Godavari 05
06. Krishna 20
07. Guntur 18
08. Prakasam 02
09. SPSR Nellore 04
10. Kurnool 04
11. Anantapuram 03
12. Chittoor 06
13. Y.S.R.Kadapa 04
Total No.of Posts: 85
Scale of pay: Rs. 21230 – 63010 (RPS-2015) and Special Pay of Rs. 500/-.
(i) The candidate, as on 1st July, 2018, must have passed SSC or any other examination recognised by the State Government as being equivalent to SSC.
(ii) Must possess current and clean Heavy Motor Vehicle License which must have been valid for a minimum period of two years as on the date of Notification.
Note: The candidates who possess higher qualification than the prescribed one will also be considered for selection on par with the candidates who possess the prescribed qualification.
The candidates should meet the following requirements:-
a) Height: Must not be less than 167.6 cms.
b) Chest: Must not be less than 86.3 cms round the chest on full inspiration with a minimum expansion of 5 cms.
NOTE : In the case of the candidates belonging to Scheduled Tribes and Aboriginal Tribes in the Agency areas of Srikakulam, Vizianagaram, Visakhapatnam, East Godavari and West Godavari districts, they should meet the following requirements:-
a) Height: Must not be less than 164 cms.
b) Chest: Must not be less than 83.80 cms round the chest on full inspiration with a minimum expansion of 5 cms.
(e) Medical Standards:
a) Eye Sight : Visual Standards required for the above selection shall be as follows:
Right Eye Left Eye
(i) Distant Vision — 6/6 6/6
(ii) Near Vision — 0/5 0/5
iii) Each eye must have a full field of vision.
iv) Colour blindness, squint or any morbid condition of the eye or lids of either eye shall be deemed to be a disqualification.
b) The candidate should possess sound health and be free from any bodily defect or infirmity which will render him unfit for police service.
c) Candidates who have the following ailments or defects will not be considered for recruitment to any post specified in this rule
i) Physically handicapped
ii) Knocking-knees, pigeon chest, flat foot, Vericose veins, Hammer toes, fractured limbs, decayed teeth, stammering, hard of hearing and abnormal psychological behaviour
NOTE : In order to prevent disappointment, candidates are advised to have themselves examined by a Civil Surgeon before applying for the examination to ensure that they meet the prescribed Physical and Medical Standard.
The Selection Procedure/Scheme of the Exam will be as follows:
1. Selection through Physical Measurements and Driving Tests.
2. The final selection will be strictly on relative merit of the candidates in each category, as obtained by them based on their score in the Driving Test
3. When two or more candidates in a particular category obtain equal marks, preference will be given to the candidate who was born earlier.
Candidates must apply in the Application Form which can be purchased from the Office of the Superintendent of Police of the concerned District against cash payment of Rs. 10/- (Rupees ten only) between 10.30 A.M. to 5.00 P.M. from 29-01-2019 to 06-02-2019 on all working days. Applications obtained from any other source or xerox copies thereof will not be accepted.
1. Application forms may be purchased by anyone other than the candidate also. There will be no restriction on the number of applications sold to each individual.
2. Eligible candidates should submit the application form (duly filled in) along with the copies of the necessary certificates at the Office of the Superintendent of Police of the concerned District from 29-01-2019 to 07-02-2019 on any working day in between 10.30 A.M. to 5.00 P.M. The candidates should appear and submit the application in person and should not send their applications either by post or through their nominee and obtain acknowledgement from the Superintendent of Police concerned and should produce the acknowledgement at the time of appearing for the verification of Physical standards. Applications received by Post/Courier or through other than candidate shall not be considered.
3. A prescribed fee of Rs. 25/- (Rupees Twenty Five only) in cash should be remitted at the time of submission of each application form. Demand Drafts, Cheques, Indian Postal Order etc., will not be accepted. SC/ST candidates are exempted from paying this fee.
4. Applications submitted after 5.00 P.M. on 07-02-2019 will not be accepted. Incomplete applications or applications without prescribed enclosures also will not be entertained.
AP Police Driver Operator Posts-2020 Recruitment, Apply Online till February 6
AP Police Driver Operator Posts-2020 Recruitment