AP TS Grade II ZP HMs Service Rules, GOVERNMENT OF ANDHRA PRADESH, Andhra Pradesh School Educational Service Rules for the posts of Head Masters Grade-II (Gazetted) in Zilla Praja Parishad Schools in Andhra Pradesh – Adhoc Rules– Issued
SCHOOL EDUCATION (SER.II) DEPARTMENT,
G.O. Ms. No.10 Dated: 23-01-2009
Read: G.O.Ms.No.183, Education (Services. II) Department, dated. 30.12.2008: The Andhra Pradesh School Educational Subordinate Service Rules – Part – II – Categorization of posts – Qualifications for Recruitment/ promotions – Adhoc Rules – Issued.
In the G.O. read above, orders have been issued framing Adhoc rules for the posts of teachers covered under A.P. School Educational Service Rules of Zilla Praja Parishad and Mandal Praja Parishad Schools in Andhra Pradesh. Certain Teacher Service Associations have requested for inclusion of the Headmaster Grade II category (Gazetted) in the A.P. School Educational service instead of A.P. School Educational Subordinate Service.
The government have examined the matter and decided to issue separate Adhoc rules for the Gazetted and nongazetted posts. The government have examined the matter and decided to issue separate Adhoc rules for the Gazetted and non gazetted posts.
The following notification is accordingly issued and will be published in the Andhra Pradesh Gazette.
In exercise of the powers conferred by Sections 78 and 99 of the Andhra Pradesh Education Act, 1982 ( Andhra Pradesh Act 1 of 1982) and under proviso to Article 309 of the Constitution of India, and, in supersession of the Adhoc rules issued in G.O.Ms.No. 183, Education (Ser II) Department, dated the 30th December 2008, the Governor of Andhra Pradesh hereby makes the following Adhoc rules for the posts of Head Masters Grade-II (Gazetted) in Zilla Praja Parishad Schools.
These Adhoc rules shall come into force with immediate effect.
1.Constitution:-The posts of Head Masters Grade-II (Gazetted) in Zilla Praja Parishad School is a distinct category in the Andhra Pradesh School Educational Service.
2.Method of Appointment and Appointing authority: Method of appointment and appointing authority to the post are mentioned below:
|Method of appointment||Appointing authority|
|i) Recruitment by transfer from Class I of A.P. School Educational Subordinate Service of Zilla Praja Parishad Schools.||Regional Joint Director of School Education of Zone concerned|
- Qualification: No person shall be eligible for appointment to the post of Head Master Grade-II unless he possesses a Bachelor’s Degree in Arts / Science / Commerce and it’s equivalent and B. Ed. Degree or the General Educational Qualification of SSC and five years of further study to acquire a degree and professional qualifications i.e. B.Ed./B.P.Ed./ Pandit Training.
- Rule of Reservation: The rule of special representation in favor of Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes (General Rule 22 (2) (a) (i) of the Andhra Pradesh State and Subordinate Services)as amended from time to time shall apply.
- Minimum Service: No person shall be eligible for appointment by transfer to the post in the service unless he/she has put in not less than three years of service in the category/class from which appointment by transfer is to be made. 6.Probation
- Every person appointed to the post of Headmaster Grade-II (Gazetted) shall be on probation for a total period of one year on duty within a continuous period of two years.
- Tests: Every person shall pass the tests laid down in column (1) subject to the condition in column (2) below:
|(i) Departmental Test For Gazetted Officers of the Education Department.||Should have passed at the time of the appointment.|
|(ii) Accounts Test for Executive Officers.|
|(iii) Special Language Test for the Officers of the Education Department in Telugu Higher Standard.|
|(iv) Special Language Test for the Officers of the Education Department in Hindi/ Urdu of Lower Standard.|
- Where a test is prescribed of a language of higher standard a person shall be exempted from passing the test if he/she has passed the language as a subject in the intermediate examination or its equivalent or higher degree. Where a test is prescribed of a language of lower standard a person shall be exempted from passing the test if he/she has passed the language as a subject in SSC Examination or its equivalent or higher degree.
- All persons who have crossed 45 years of age shall be exempted from passing departmental tests for promotion to the next higher category above the one held by her/him. This benefit is extended to ensure that every employee gets at least one promotion during his entire service. This exemption shall be given only once in the entire service.
- Unit Of Appointment For the purpose of appointment, seniority, discharge for want of vacancy, transfer, and reappointment the unit of appointment shall be the Revenue District concerned except Hyderabad.
- AP TS Grade II ZP HMs Service Rules APSES Service Rules for ZP Head Masters