AP GO.26 Community,Nativity,Date of Birth Certificate issuing Guidelines: AP GO.26, Once Issued Community, Nativity, Date of Birth(DOB) Certificate is Treated as Permanent Certificate.
No Need to Apply for Permanent. G.O.MS.No.26, Dated: 04.05.2015, Government of Andhra Pradesh, Social Welfare Department – Community, Nativity and Date of Birth certificate issued by the competent authority in accordance with the A.P. SCs, STs and BCs – Issue of Community, Nativity and Date of Birth certificates Rules, 1997 -Treated as permanent one – Orders – Issued.
- G.O. Ms. No. 58, Social Welfare (J) Dept., dt: 12-05-1997
- E-Memo No. 14355/SWD/CV/2002-2, Social Welfare (CV) Dept., dt: 8.4.2004
- Letter Lr.Rc.No.G3/451/2015, Dated: 20.03.2015 from the Director of Social Welfare, A.P., Hyderabad
In the G.O. 1st read above, orders were issued regarding issue of Community, Nativity and Date of Birth Certificate to Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes / Backward Classes.
- As per Rule 16 of the said GO, the Community, Nativity and Date of Birth Certificate issued by the Competent Authority shall be a permanent one. The same has been reiterated in the reference 2nd read above and all the departments and agencies concerned have been requested to verify the original Integrated Community, Nativity and Date of Birth Certificates and return the same to the concerned people by retaining the attested copies for their record purpose while making an entry accordingly on the attested copy. This was meant for avoiding of forcing the people to obtain fresh Integrated Community, Nativity and Date of Birth Certificates from Competent Authorities repeatedly.
- In the reference 3rd read above, the DSW, A.P., Hyderabad has brought to the notice of the Government that several problems are being faced by the public with regard to obtaining Integrated Community Certificates.
- Government, after careful consideration of the matter and in order to overcome the hardship being faced by the ST/ST/BC communities, hereby order as under :
A. Admission to Social Welfare Hostels, Residential Schools of all Departments:
i. Application may be accepted with self-certification for Caste.
ii. Aadhar number of child and both parents, in addition to other details that are normally obtained in the application form should suffice.
iii. No other certificate shall be insisted upon.
iv. In case of any question about the self-certification of caste, the Commissioner, Social Welfare may address Collector to cause verification.
B. School & College Admissions, Post Matric Scholarships & Fee Reimbursement:
i. A copy of the Integrated caste certificate may be obtained at the time of applying. The same may be verified in the Meeseva / ISES Database. In case of pre-Meeseva certificates, verification may be done on production of the original by the applicant.
ii. The original shall be used only for verification and shall be returned on the same day and shall not be kept with the Institution/ Department under any circumstances.
iii. In case of any doubt about the certificate, the Department may address Collector for ratification/ verification.
iv. Verification of Integrated certificate is to be done only once during the course of study.
v. A letter shall be sent to the Student as well as Parents, under the signature of Hon’ble Chief Minister at the time of first grant of scholarship as well as at the time of renewal of scholarship.
vi. Since Caste has already been verified at the time of admission to Colleges, further certification of caste shall not be insisted upon at the time of Grant of scholarships.
vii. No verification is needed for renewal of post-matric scholarships/ fee reimbursement.
C. Jobs of State Government/ State Organizations/ State Public Sector Units:
i. None of the State Government organizations/ Departments/ State PSUs shall prescribe any format for obtaining caste status of applicants. They shall accept the copies of Permanent Integrated certificates issued by Tahasildars through Meeseva.
ii. The same may be verified in the Meeseva/ISES Database. In case of certificates not issued through Meeseva, verification may be done on production of the original by the applicant.
iii. The original shall be returned on the same day and shall not be kept with the Institution/ Department/PSU under any circumstances.
iv. In case of any question about the caste of the selected applicant, the employer may address Collector for verification.
D. While applying for jobs of central government and its organizations, fresh print of already issued certificate may be given at Meeseva, based on data already available in Meeseva/ISES database.
E. Furnishing of integrated certificate for every instance may be avoided by incorporating the permanency clause in certificate itself by suitably modifying the existing format of the certificate.
F. All kinds of certificates issued from Meeseva may be linked with Aadhar to avoid duplication and easy and hassle free reference to the applicant and requisitioning dept.
- These orders shall come into force with immediate effect. All the District Collectors, departments and agencies concerned shall take action in the matter accordingly.
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details