BRAGCET 5th Class Entrance Test Hall ticket 2023 or BRAGCET Hall Ticket 2023 will be released by the AP Social Welfare Society on its website. Candidates who have applied for the AP Gurukul CET can check details and download from the hall tickets from the website https://apgpcet.apcfss.in by logging in your details. APGPCET Hall ticket, AP GPCET 5th Class entrance Exam pattern, Exam date and Hall tickets download link provided here.
APSWREIS (AP Social Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society) published the DR BR Ambedkar Gurukulam Common Entrance Test or APSWREIS 5th Class Entrance Test [GPCET or Gurukula Patasalala Common Entrance Test ] notification for Social Welfare Gurukulam admission into Class 5 in APSW/ APTW / MJPAPBCW Residential Schools for the academic year 2022-2023.
Applications were invited for admission into 5th Class in all APSWR Educational Institutions, AP Tribal Welfare Residential Educational Institutions and MJPAP Backward Classes Welfare Residential Educational Institutions across the State. AP Gurukul CET i.e., BRAG FIFTHCET or BRAG 5th Class entrance Test date, Exam pattern, GPCET Hall tickets download details given here.
BRAG FIFTH CET Hall Ticket Details
|Name Of The Hall Ticket||BRAG 5th Class Hall Ticket 2023|
|Title||Download your BRAGCET Hall Ticket 2023|
|Subject||APSWREIS will release BRAG FIFTH CET Hall Ticket 2023|
|APGPCET Exam Date||April 24, 2023|
|APGPCET Exam timings||From 11.00 A.M. to 01.00 P.M.|
|For Admission Into||5th Class Admissions|
BRAGCET 5th Class entrance test details:
- 5th Class Entrance Test name: AP GPCET (AP Gurukul Schools 5th Class Common Entrance Test)
- Notification Proceedings: Rc.No. Dated: 07.03.2022
- GPCET Released date: 07/03/2022
- GPCET Conducting Department name : APSWREIS
- APGPCET Entrance Exam Date: 24-04-2022
- APGPCET Entrance Exam Hall tickets download: 14-04-2022
No. of Seats for 5th Class admissions:
- 12,000 Seats in 185 APSW Residential Schools (Balayogi Gurukulams)
- 2,760 seats in 31 APTW Residential Schools
- 3,360 seats in 61 MJPAPBCW Residential Schools
APGPCET 5th Class Entrance Test Hall ticket: The applicants can take print out of APGPCET hall ticket after submission of the application and the same has to be produced at the examination center for his/her personal identification.
How to download BRAGCET Hall ticket 2023?
AP Social Welfare Gurukul Vidyalaya would release the BRAGCET 5th Class Entrance Test Hall Ticket on its admission web portal, apgpce.apcfss.in. Students who have registered for the firth class entrance exam can download BRAGCET hall ticket on it using login details. Students may follow the below given simple steps to download hall ticket.
- Visit apgpcet.apcfss.in website
Candidates need to visit the official website of APSWREIS 5th Class Admission by entering the web address https://apgpcet.apcfss.in/ in your device browser and hit on the enter button. The website will be opened in your device.
- Click on Hall Ticket Link
Once you reach the APGPCET web portal, search for the download Hall ticket link on the home page and click on the click here link. Then, BRAGCET Hall ticket downloading web page will be displayed in new tab in your device.
- Enter your details
In this APSWREIS 5th Class Entrance Test Hall Ticket web page, candidate should enter the Aadhar Number and mobile number in the given field and click get the Hall ticket button.
- Download Hall Ticket
After clicking on the get hall ticket button, your hall ticket would be downloaded in your device. Open the BRAGCET Hall ticket PDF file, take a print it and preserve it for future reference. Read the given instructions on hall ticket, carry it into the exam hall on the exam day.
Date of BRAG 5th Class Admission test and other details:
- The test will be held on the above said notified date from 11.00 A.M. to 01.00 P.M. for maximum marks of 50
- Admission test will be held in the subjects’ viz., Telugu, English, Mathematics and Environmental Science based on the State Syllabus of class IV of A.P. State Government.
- The questions will be in objective type (Multiple Choice Questions) and will be in English/Telugu Medium. Test will be conducted in the selected centers of the district.
- The students may choose any one of the center as per their convenience in the State..
- The examination centers are shown in Annexure-D
- The scheme of APGPCET (Common Entrance Test) is mentioned as under:
- Examination Timings: 11.00 AM to 01.00 PM – (2 Hours).
BRAGCET Exam Pattern:
The scheme of APGPCET (Common Entrance Test) is mentioned as under:
|Part-A||Telugu Language||10 questions||10 Marks|
|Part-B||English Language||10 questions||10 Marks|
|Part-C||Mathematics||10 questions||10 Marks|
|Part-D||Environmental Studies||Science-10 questions Social–10 questions||10 Marks 10 Marks|
|Total||50 questions||50 Marks|