APPSC FBO Results 2020 (Forest Beat Officers Screening Test). APPSC Forest Beat Officers Results 2019 of Screening Test. APPSC issued the APPSC Forest Beat Officer posts Recruitment 2019 notification and Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission invited the online applications from the eligible and interested candidates for recruitment to the Forest Beat Officers in A.P. Forest Department (EFS&T).
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) has conducted the APPSC Forest Beat Officers Screening Test on 16-06-2019 FN. Now, Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) has announced the results of APPSC Forest Beat Officers on August 08, 2019. The APPSC Forest Beat Officers Screening Test results are available on the official website https://psc.ap.gov.in/.
Candidates who were appeared the Forest Beat Officers recruitment examination can visit the official website to check and download APPSC Forest Beat Officers results 2019 of Screening Test. The candidates need to enter their user ID and mobile number to access the Results. The APPSC conducts Forest Beat Officers Recruitment examination to recruit candidates for the Forest Beat Officers in A.P. Forest Department (EFS&T).
APPSC is going to conduct the Main Exam for Forest Beat Officers Recruitment and which will be held on August 2019. Candidates can download the Hall tickets from the Official Website.
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission has released APPSC Forest Beat Officer and Assistant Beat Officer Result. The result is available on the official website of the commission. APPSC has also released the final answer key for the examination along with results announcement. Candidates who appeared for the examination can check and download their result from the official APPSC website, psc.ap.gov.in.
The application process was started on March 05, 2019 and concluded on March 30. 2019. The last date for fee payment was March 26, 2019. The steps to check and download the answer key and result are provided here. The direct links to access result and answer key are also provided below.
Steps to download APPSC FBO Answer Key 2019:
- Visit the official website of the commission on psc.ap.gov.in
- Click on the link on the homepage which says ‘ Final Key for Forest Beat Officer & Assistant beat Officer in A.P. Forest Sub Service’ to view the Answer Key
- The link will redirect to a new page. The Final Key will display on the screen.
- Download and print it for further reference
Candidates who appeared for the examination must download and print a copy of the result for use in future. The screening test was held on June 16, 2019. The Main exam in online mode is scheduled to be conducted on September 3, 2019. For further details, candidates can visit the official website of the commission on psc.ap.gov.in.
APPSC Forest Beat Officers Results: How to Check?
- Step I: Go to the official website for APPSC: www.psc.ap.gov.in.
- Step II: Click on the link which says ‘Result for Forest Beat Officer and Assistant Beat Officer in A.P. Forest Sub Service’ available on the homepage
- Step III: The link will redirect to a new window.
- Step IV: Click on the link ‘Results of qualified candidates for Mains’
- Step V: The list of selected candidates will display on the screen in pdf format
- Step VI: Press Control and F key and enter your roll number to find it in the list
- Step VII: Click on the link ‘ Screening test results for Forest Beat officer and Assistant Beat officer in A.P. Forest Sub Service’
- Step VIII: The link will redirect to the login page.
- Step IX: Enter User Id, Password and click on the login button to proceed
- Step X: The result will display on the screen and download your Results.
APPSC FBO Forest Beat Officers Results 2019
(Results for Forest Beat Officer & Assistant Beat Officer in A.P. Forest Sub Service – Notification No.07/2019)
LIST OF CANDIDATES QUALIFIED FOR MAIN EXAMINATION FOR RECRUITMENT TO THE POSTS OF FOREST BEAT OFFICER & ASSISTANT BEAT OFFICER. THE SCREENING TEST WAS HELD ON 16.06.2019
APPSC conducts a screening test if the number of applicants exceeds more than 25,000. Candidates who qualify in the screening test will appear for the main examination which will be a computer-based test.