APPSC JL Result 2022, check at psc.gov.in for Junior Lecturer posts Recruitment. APPSC Junior Lecturers JL Recruitment Results, Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) has declared the result for the written exam held for the post of Junior Lecturer in Government Junior Colleges (Economics). Candidates who have qualified the written exam have been provisionally picked by the Commission for the Oral Test.
The results have been announced as per the revised answer key. APPSC released the final selection list for Junior Lecturers (Economics) Jobs in Government Junior Colleges on June 16th. There are 95 candidates on this list. In the 2008 advertisement, some candidates went to the APAT for the mistakes in ‘key’.
Following the trial, the ‘key’ was found to be 77 errors. Another 96 interviews were conducted recently. The Commission has released a final list of 95 new candidates based on merit in older and new candidates.
It is hereby notified that on the basis of the results of the Written Test held on 03/12/2011. Oral Test (Interviews) was held from 18/6/2012 to 22/08/2012 for the recruitment to the post of Junior Lecturer (ECONOMICS) in Government Junior Colleges and Unit List was sent on 14/9/2012. On the subsequent revision of the key as per the decision of Hon’ble APAT, 96 candidates got qualified for interview afresh.
The Commission conducted interviews for the candidates from 01/05/2017 to 06/05/2017 and revised the selection list of Notification No.19/2008 & 5/2008. The candidates, whose Register Numbers are given below have now been provisionally selected for appointment to the post of Junior Lecturer (Economics) notified vide Commission’s Notification No.19/2008 & 05/2008, in pursuant of the orders of the Hon’ble APAT in O.A.No.1497/2014 & Batch, dt.11/02/2016 and O.A.No.7257/2015 & batch, dt.19/01/2017, subject to the following conditions:
1) that success in the examination confers no right to appointment unless the appointing authority is satisfied after such inquiry as may be considered necessary that the candidate having regard to his / her character and antecedents are suitable in all respects for appointment to the service.
2) that the candidates are found physically fit for the post;
3) that the candidates should produce such other original certificates as may be required by the appointing authority in accordance with the Rules.
4) that the Provisional Selections are subject to the outcome of Court Cases if any.
If, it comes to the notice of the Commission later that any candidate furnished false information or the selection is not in order due to any act of omission or commission of any candidate then his / her provisional selection is liable to be canceled at any stage and he/she will forfeit all consequential benefits including that of selection,
Besides the Commission reserves the right to take any action as it deems fit in the circumstances of the case, in terms of the various enabling provisions as notified in Notification No. 19/2008 & 05/2008.
The selections of candidates belonging to the BC-E group will be subject to adjudications of the litigation pending before Hon’ble Courts including final orders in Civil Appeal No.(a) 2628-2637 of 2010 in SLP No.7388-97 of 2010 dated 25.3.2010 and orders from the Government.
Apart from the above, the following candidates who could not find a place in Selection List are covered by the decision of the order of the Hon’ble APAT hence retained in the selection.
- Candidates are required to produce original certificates in support of their age, qualification, community and other important aspects, during the interview.
- Document verification will be held from 1 May 2017 till 6 May 2017. It will start at 8.00 am at the above-mentioned dates.
- The oral test (interview) will be held on the same day at 10.30 am.
- The interview schedule will be released by the Commission’s web portal
- Details of the attestation forms and checklists will be available at the Commission’s website
The official notification says, “The candidates are required to produce the Original Certificates along with two sets of copies relating to Age (SSC), Qualifications, Community, Creamy Layer exemption certificate in case of BCs as per G.O.Ms.No. 3, BC(W) (C2) Dept. Dt. 04/04/2006 (prescribed format hosted on the website),
Certificate relating to claim of age relaxation, Study certificate (from 4th class to 10th class) and other relevant certificates at the time of verification of documents, failing which, they will not be admitted for interview. No extension of time will be given for production of original certificates for any reason, whatsoever.”
A total of 96 candidates have been provisionally shortlisted for the oral test.
APPSC Junior Lecturers Recruitment Result notification:
It is hereby notified that on the basis of the results of the Written Examination held on 03/12/2011 to the post of JUNIOR LECTURER IN GOVERNMENT JUNIOR COLLEGES (ECONOMICS) the following candidates with the Register Numbers have been provisionally picked up for the ORAL TEST (Interview) as per the revised answer key,
In pursuance of the orders of the Hon’ble APAT in O.A.No. 1497/2014 & batch, dated 11/02/2016 and in O.A.No. 7257/2015 &batch, dated 19/01/2017 and subject to fulfilling the conditions regarding eligibility and other aspects to the recruitment and subject to the outcome of Court Cases, if any-
2. The candidates are required to produce the Original Certificates along with two sets of copies relating to Age (SSC), Qualifications, Community, Creamy Layer exemption certificate in case of BCs as per G.O.Ms.No. 3, BC(W) (C2) Dept. Dt. 04/04/2006 (prescribed format hosted on the website),
Certificate relating to claim of age relaxation, Study certificate (from 4th class to 10th class) and other relevant certificates at the time of verification of documents, failing which, they will not be admitted for interview. No extension of time will be given for the production of original certificates for any reason, whatsoever.
3. The verification of the certificates will be held at 8.00 A.M in the Commission’s Office from 01/05/2017 to 06/05/2017. Only eligible candidates will be called for the Oral Test(Interview) to be held at 10.30 AM on the same day.
The Interview schedule will be placed on the Website separately. The candidates should download the Interview Call letter (Memo), Checklists, Attestation Forms and other relevant forms from the Commission’s website www.psc.ap.gov.in from 19/04/2017 and should submit at the time of Oral Test.
4. If on further verification it is found that any candidate is not eligible with reference to the particulars furnished by him/her in the Application Form / Certificates, the results of such candidate/candidates shall be canceled at any stage in the process of selection. Check APPSC JL Result from here.