Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) has released the admit card for the Group 2 services Document Verification (DV) on its official website on February 2023. The candidates who have qualified for the APPSC Group II DV can visit the official website of APPSC: psc.ap.gov.in – to check and download their admit card.
APPSC has also released the Certificates Verification schedule for Group-II services on the official website. As per the schedule, APPSC will commence the Document Verification on February 2023.
How to download APPSC Group 2 Admit card for Document Verification:
Candidates can follow the steps given below to check and download the APPSC Group II DV admit card.
- First, Go to the official website of PSC Andhra Pradesh: psc.ap.gov.in
- On the homepage click on the link which reads “Schedule for verification of Original Certificates along with Call letter (Memo) to download for Qualified candidates pertaining to various posts fallen under Group-II Services (General Recruitment) – Notification No.25/2018 – (Published on 07/02/2020)”
- It will direct to a new web page of the APPSC website
- Click on ‘Candidate Call letter (Memo)’
- Your APPSC Group 2 DV Admit card will be displayed on the screen
- Download and take a print out of your APPSC Group II DV admit card for future reference
The candidates can download their APPSC Group II DV admit card either from the official website or from the direct link provided below. Direct link to download APPSC Group II DV admit card
List of Documents for Verification:
Candidate should produce the following certificates in original and a set of Photostat copies of the same for document verification, failing which he/she will not be admitted for verification of original certificates.
- Date of Birth (SSC or its equivalent)
- Service Certificate / Any other certificate in respect of age relaxation claimed.
- Declaration by the un-employed.
- Integrated Community Certificate
- Creamy Layer exemption certificate (for BC Candidates only)
- Study Certificate from IV Class to X Class
- Local status certificate in case of candidates who have migrated from Telangana State to Andhra Pradesh State
- Original Qualification Certificates as per the qualification prescribed for the posts
- If applied for Postcode No.15,16,17&27 must possess in any one of the following Computer Certificate conducted by the State Board of Technical Education and Training in a) Office Automation. b) PC Maintenance and Trouble Shooting. c) Web designing.
- Physically Handicapped (VH, HH & OH) Certificates in the prescribed proforma clearly showing % of deformity issued by the District Medical Board/ Civil Assistant Surgeon, for the candidates who claim PH reservation.
- Physical fitness Certificates
- Relevant certificate of Ex. Service Men
- Relevant certificate of Sportsperson
- In case there are any spelling mistake/mistakes in the certificates produced by the applicant including the Degree Certificate, at the time of verification the candidate has to produce a certificate issued by competent authority stating that “the original certificates pertaining to him/her are to be produced.”
- Hall Ticket of the Main (online) Examination in original and copy of this Memo for verification of original certificates.
- Two Attestation Forms duly filled by the candidate and attested by the Gazetted Officer. The candidate is also directed to affix his/her latest passport size photograph duly attested by a Gazetted Officer on the top of each attestation form.
- Two Checklists duly filled and signed by the candidate. 18. Eight Latest passport size photographs.
The above original certificates should invariably be produced at the time of verification of Original documents failing which He/She will not be considered for selection process. No extension of time for the production of any original certificates will be allowed for the reason whatsoever since it was mentioned in the notification and Hall-Tickets.
a) If he/she does not submit Study Certificate at the time of verification, he/she will be treated as non-local. b) If he/she does not submit Community Certificate/Non-Creamy Layer, his/her candidature will be treated as OC. c) If he/she does not submit Degree Certificate, his/ her candidature will be rejected.
Download Important Form from The Website:
The candidate is required to download relevant formats from the Commission’s website www.psc.ap.gov.in
- 1. Call Letter (memo),
- 2. Check Lists: 02 sets
- 3. Attestation forms – 02 Sets
- 4. Non- Creamy layer certificate
- 5. School Study Certificate
- 6. Residence Certificate (In case of private study)
- 7. Un-employee declaration Form iv) The disabled (VH, HH, OH) candidates shall undergo medical examination before state medical board or Civil Assistant Surgeon, as the case may be, as directed by the Commission(Probably on the next working day of certification verification).
The candidate who has to undergo for medical examination is required to pay Rs 600/- towards Medical Exam fee, to the Hospital concerned at Visakhapatnam.
The candidate must note that this is only verification and should not be construed as final selection, Subject to fulfilling the conditions and other aspects with reference to the Commission’s Notification No.25/2018 Dt. Dec . On verification, if the conditions laid down in the notification are not fulfilled by the candidate, his/her candidature for selection to the post will be rejected. APPSC Group 2 DV schedule