APPSC Group I & III Free Coaching Classes, Govt of AP BC Welfare Department issued the notification for Free Coaching Programme for APPSC Group I Examinations under NTR Unnatha Vidyadarana Scheme. Applications are invited from the eligible students from BC NTR Unnatha Vidyadharana communities for appearing for entrance lest conducted by the selected candidates will be sponsored to Reputed empanelled coaching Institutes in CGG the Country for providing professional guidance for APPSC Group-I Services examination to be conducted by APPSC for Prelims-cum-Mains.
• Financial Assistance for coaching will be provided for selected candidates Which will be credited directly to the institute’s account.
• Financial Assistance towards Books, Stationary, Boarding and Lodging expenses per student Rs. 8,000/- (one time grant) will be credited to the Beneficiaries account. This will be credited on furnishing of course completion certificate and on the candidate achieving 90% attendance per month.
ELIGIBILITY: APPSC Group I & III Free Coaching Classes
• The Candidates have to fulfil the eligibility conditions prescribed by Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission.
• The applicant should belong to backward classes communities of Andhra Pradesh (BC-A, BC-B, BC-D).
• The Annual Income limit of the family will be Rs. 6.00 Lakes or below.
• Candidates holding White Ration card are also eligible.
• The Applicant should not have availed himself/ herself of any amount under any other Government scheme for the same purpose.
• Candidates who were undergoing coaching for civil services are not eligible to apply.
HOW TO APPLY:
• Eligible candidates who wish to apply have to submit their applications Through ONLINE mode only by login into http://studycircle.cgg.gov.in/apbcw.
• Applicant should upload the scanned copies (in .jpg formal of max 100 KG size each) of the self-attested copy of the following documents:
I. Income certificate
II. Aadhar card of the applicant
III. Caste certificate issued by the competent authority. IV. Date of birth proof (SSC certificate)
V. Degree Provisional certificate
VI. Passbook details of savings bank Account in any nationalized Bank (Account must be in the name of applicant)
VII. Passport size photograph (in JPEG format up to 30 KB size. VIII. Disability certificate if any.
IX. Entrance Examination CGG.
PATTERN OF EXAMINATION:
• The entrance exam will be objective type (one paper only) with l 50 questions for 150 marks. Time duration is 180 minutes.
• Questions will be both in English & Telugu.
The Syllabus will be as per the syllabus prescribed by /PPSC for Group-I Services Examinations, which is as follows.
(SCREENING TEST – OBJECTIVE TYPE, With A, B, C, and D options) Total questions 150; Time 3hrs
1. General Science – Contemporary developments in Science and Technology And their implications including matters of everyday observation and Experience, as may be expected of a well-educated person who has not made a special study of any scientific discipline.
2. Current events of national and international importance.
3. History of India – emphasis will be on a broad general understanding of the subject in its social, economic, cultural and political aspects with a focus on AP Indian National Movement.
4. World Geography and Geography of India with a focus on AP.
5. Indian polity and Economy – including the country’s political system- rural Development – Planning and economic reforms in India.
6. Mental ability – reasoning and inferences.
DISASTER MANAGEMENT (Source: CBSE Publications)
1. Concepts in disaster management and vulnerability profile of India/State Of A.P.
2. Earthquakes / Cyclones / Tsunami / Floods / Drought – causes and effects.
3. Manmade disasters – Prevention strategies.
4. Mitigation strategies / Mitigation measures
• The Entrance Examination shall be conducted at territorial Region of the District.
1. Visakhapatnam Centre(Candidates will apply from the following districts).
a) Visakhapatnam b) Vijayanagaram c) Srikakulam d) East Godavari
2. Tirupathi Centre (Candidates will apply from the following districts). a) Chitturu b) Kadapa
3. Annantapuram Centre (Candidates will apply from the following districts). a) Annantapuram b) Kurnool
4. Vijayawada Centre (Candidates will apply from the following districts). a) Krishna b) West Godavari
5. Guntur Centre(Candidates will apply from the following districts). a. Ongole b. Guntur
HALL TICKETS TO BE DOWNLOADED:
From the Website: http:// study circle.cgg.gov.in/apbcw.
NUMBER OF SEATS AVAILABLE FOR THE COACHING PROGRAMME:
• 2000 students from BC communities will be selected through Entrance Examination in the State and will be sponsored to the Reputed Empanelled Institutes in the Country.
• 33% of the awards shall be earmarked for Women candidates (if adequate Numbers of eligible women candidates are not available then male Candidates may be selected against this 33%)).
• 3% of the awards shall be earmarked for Specially /bled Candidates (if adequate numbers of eligible Specially !bled candidates are not available then other eligible candidates may be selected against this 3%).
• The provisionally selected candidate’s original certificates will be verified by the BC Welfare Department before declaring the final select list.
• If the candidates fail to produce the original certificates or if they are found Ineligible as per the guidelines of the scheme, during the certificates verification process, their provisional selection will be cancelled.
Registration End Date: 31.12.2016
Result announced: 11.01.2017
Certificate Verification: 17.01.2017 to 18.01.2017
Commencement of Classes: 23.01.2017
Attend certificate verification/counselling at your applied institute, along with the following Certificates without fail.
1. Caste certificate
2. Income certificate(below Rs.6 lakhs Per Annum) / white ration card
3. Nativity/Residential/Local Certificate
4. SSC certificate, Inter, Degree/P.G certificate
5. Bank account number Proof
6. Two Passport size photos
7. One set of Xerox copies of above certificates with Gazetted attestation.
Venue: Opted Institute
Counselling Date & Time :
For All Institutes : 11-01-2017, 10.00 AM
R.C Reddy : 11th& 12th Jan 2017, 10.00 AM