APPSC Panchayat Secretary Hall Tickets 2020 and Exam dates released at psc.ap.gov.in. APPSC issued Panchayat Secretary Grade IV Posts Recruitment Notification 2019 on 21st, December 2019. This Notification for filling up vacant posts of Panchayat Secretary Grade IV Posts through direct recruitment. APPSC Group 3 Panchayat Raj Secretaries Hall tickets, Exam date 2019
APPSC invited Online applications from the eligible candidates for filling up the above-mentioned posts between 27-12-2018 to 29-01-2019. All the desirous eligible candidates were applied for this recruitment stream. Who were applied for this recruitment notification they are waiting for their Hall Tickets of Panchayat Secretary Posts Recruitment 2019.
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) has invited applications for recruitment of Panchayat Secretary (Grade-IV) posts. The APPSC Panchayat Secretary registration process of APPSC Group 3 recruitment is going to close on January 29, 2019. The candidates who wish to apply for the APPSC Panchayat Secretary posts can visit the official site of APPSC at psc.ap.gov.in and register for the same.
The APPSC Panchayat Secretary registration process started on December 27, 2018, and the last date of registration is January 29, 2019. The APPSC is conducting this recruitment drive to fill 1,051 Panchayat Secretary (Grade-IV) posts. The screening test for recruitment of Panchayat Secretary posts will be conducted on April 21, 2019.
Date of Screening Test: 21.04.2019 FN
Mains (online) exam: 26.08.2019 FN & AN
The APPSC Panchayat Secretary Main exam will be held on August 26, 2019. The APPSC Panchayat Secretary 2019 hall tickets/ admit cards will be made available on the official website of the Commission. The date of availability of APPSC Panchayat Secretary 2019 hall tickets is not released as of now. The candidates, if selected, will get a pay scale of Rs 16,400 – Rs 49,870. The candidates are advised to check the official website for more details.
APPSC Officials will be uploaded hall tickets of Panchayat Secretary Posts on their official website www.apspsc.gov.in. The applied candidates can download their Hall Tickets on its website and appear for the examination at the given centre.
This Hall Tickets is the entry pass of the exam hall. Candidates should keep their hall ticket while you are going to the examination hall and must follow the instructions on the given on the Hall Ticket. Candidates should preserve this Hall Ticket for any further future correspondence.
APPSC Panchayat Secretary Hall tickets 2020:
HALL TICKETS can be downloaded whenever the Commission uploads them to its website. Intimation would be given through the website regarding downloading of Hall Tickets. APPSC has informed that Hall Tickets for Screening Test (Offline) to the post of Panchayat Secretary (Notification No.13/2018) which is scheduled to be held on 21/04/2019 are hosted in the Commission’s Website i.e., https://psc.ap.gov.in, from 15/04/2019 for downloading.
APPSC Panchayat Secretary Hall tickets: The Hall Tickets for Main Examination (Online) to the post of Panchayat Secretary (Notification No.13/2018) which is scheduled to be held on 26/08/2019 FN & AN will be hosted in the Commission’s Website from 13/08/2019 for downloading.
How to download APPSC Panchayat Secretary Hall ticket 2020:
- Step 1: Visit the official site of APPSC i.e.www.psc.ap.gov.in
- Step 2: See the link to download APPSC Panchayat Secretary Admit Card 2019.
- Step 3: Enter your Registration ID/Application Number and DOB or Password
- Step 4: Admit card will be shown
- Step 5: Download the call letter/admit card.
- Step 6: Take a print out of the call letter to the venue of Exam.
The exam pattern of APSCC Panchayat Secretary will have two papers of Degree Standard. Each paper will consist of 150 questions of 01 mark each. The time duration for each paper will be of 1.5 hours and will consist total300 marks. The board will select the final candidates for appointments on based upon the merit of Computer-based examination.
Offline mode Screening test: The Commission conducts Screening test in offline mode in case applicants exceed 25,000 in number as per G.O.Ms.No.150, Finance (HR-I, Plg & Policy) Dept., dated: 08.08.2016 and likely to be held on 21/04/2019. Instructions regarding offline examination recruitment test are attached as Annexure – III.
Online mode Main Examination: The Main Examination is likely to be held online through computer-based test on 26/08/2019. There would be objective type questions which are to be answered on the computer system. Instructions regarding computer based recruitment test are attached as Annexure – III. In case any paper of the Examination is held in different languages, the candidate has to choose the medium in which he/she wants to write the examination and the paper will be valued with reference to that medium only.
The Screening Test for filling up of 1051 posts of Panchayat Secretary (Grade-IV) under Group-III Services is scheduled on 21.04.2019 from 10.00 AM to 12.30 AM at 1320 venues in 13 Districts of Andhra Pradesh. A total of 4,95,526 candidates are appearing for the Screening Test. The Commission has made all the necessary arrangements for the conduct of examination.
1. The candidates will be allowed into the examination hall from 09.00 AM to 09.30 AM, with a grace period of 15 minutes i.e., up to 09.45 AM. The Hall Ticket must be presented for verification along with at least one original valid photo identification card issued by Government, ie., Passport, Pan Card, Voter ID, Aadhar Card, Govt. Employee ID or Driving Licence etc.
2. The OMR sheets are got printed with details of the candidate including Hall Ticket Number, Name and Venue particulars. The candidate has to bubble the Test Booklet series and answers with blue or black pen on verification of his particulars. Candidates are cautioned to be careful while filling up of Test Booklet series. Wrong bubbling of Test Booklet series leads to invalidation of answer sheets. Usage of whitener is strictly prohibited.
3. Usage of Electronic gadgets like Cellular phones, Calculators etc., in the examination hall is strictly prohibited.
4. Extra time as permitted would be given to eligible disabled candidates. Scribe assistant will be given wherever necessary. The qualification of the scribe shall be one step below the qualification prescribed for the post.
5. This examination has negative marking system with 1/3rd mark deducted for each wrong answer.Download the Panchayat Secretary Hall Tickets: Get Here