APRDC CET Result 2021, How to check APRDC Entrance Test website aprjdc.apcfss.in. APRDC CET Answer Key & Results, APRDC CET Answer Key & Results, Andhra Pradesh Residential Educational Institutions Society (APREIS) officials issued the APRDC Common Entrance Test 2021 Notification in February and the AP Telangana REIS invited the online applications from the eligible inter passed students of both Telangana State and Andhra Pradesh State for admissions.
Telangana State and Andhra Pradesh State for admissions into I year regular Degree Courses B.A. (HEP), B.Com (General), B.Sc., (Maths, Physics, and Chemistry) and B.Sc. (Maths, Statistics and Computer Science)Courses in its Residential Degree Colleges in Andhra Pradesh and the Telangana States for the academic year 2021-2022.
Eligible students were applied for this stream, who were applied for this entrance test, they have attended the examination. This RDC Entrance Test held on May 14th, 2020 at all the district headquarters in AP. This exam was conducted in three streams viz BSc, BA, BCom and all for 150 marks and the test pattern is objective type and each question carries one mark.
APRDC CET Result 2021: The students who have attended the APRDC Common Entrance Test 2021 Exam, they are waiting for their results. The APRDC CET 2021 results will be released in the month of May. Candidates can check their results at the official web portal. APRDC 2021 Results are available on https://aprs.apcfss.in/
Note: The Hall ticket Numbers of the selected candidates shall be made available on the websites: www.tsrjdc.gov.in, www.aprs.cgg.gov.in. Date of Counselling for First list candidates will be from 04.06.2020. APRJC appeared candidates can check their results at following the link
Steps to Download the APRDC CET Result 2021:
- Visit the Official Website of APRDC CET: https://aprjdc.apcfss.in/
- In this APRDC CETT Website, search for the Result link and click on it
- Then, APRDC CET Results checking web page will be opened
- In this web page, enter your Application Number along with Date of Birth in the required fields
- Click on the Submit Button, then your Hall ticket will be downloaded
- Read the Instructions given on it
- Take a print and carry it in to the exam hall. Preserve it for future reference