APREIS Minority Junior College Admission 2024 or AP Minority Junior College Admission 2024 notification has been released by AP General Gurukul Society on its official website, https://aprs.apcfss.in/.
Students who are eligible and belongs to Minority, SC and ST can check details and submit the online application form at the APREIS web portal for intermediate admission in APRMJCs.
The Andhra Pradesh Educational Institutions Society issued Junior Intermediate Admission Notification. This Notification for admission into first-year Intermediate Urdu Medium into MPC, BPC, CEC Groups in A.P. Residential Minority Junior Colleges in the AP State.
APREI Society invites applications from the students of Urdu Speaking Minorities for Admission into A.P. Residential Minority Junior Colleges.
|Name of the admission||APRS Minority Junior Collge Admissions 2023|
|Title||Apply for the AP Minority Residential Junior College Admission 2023|
|Subject||APRESI has released the APR Minority College Admission 2023 notification|
|Admission Web Portal||https://aprs.apcfss.in/|
|Last date to apply||15-05-2023 to 20-05-2023|
APREIS Minority Junior College Admission Eligibility:
- Candidate must be a resident of India and must have studied in the state of Andhra Pradesh only.
- All candidates who have studied and qualified in SSC or equivalent qualifying examination during the academic year 2022-23 are only eligible for admission.
- The candidates who passed SSC or equivalent qualifying examination in compartmental shall not be eligible to apply.
- The candidate must secure (i) a minimum GPA of 5 or 50% Marks in SSC / equivalent qualifying examination and (ii) must secure a minimum of Grade Point 4 or 40% marks in English.
- The candidate, who has studied Urdu as one of the languages in SSC or equivalent qualifying examination, can opt Urdu Medium.
AP Minority Residential Junior College Admission for SC & ST Candidates
- The application and admission criteria for SC & ST candidates differ from Minority Candidates. They have to attend APRJC-CET for admissions.
- Hence, the SC & ST candidates are suggested to see the APRJC CET Prospectus for Guidelines and Procedure for application and admission.
AP Minority Residential Junior College Admission for Minority Candidates
- The Minority candidates, who desire to join in Residential Minority Junior Colleges, need not attend APRJC CET for admissions.
- The candidates have to visit the website https://aprs.apcfss.in to download the application.
- The candidate shall read the Prospectus carefully and satisfy himself/herself about the eligibility criteria for admission.
- There is no Fee to apply / submit the application.
- The candidate after satisfying himself/herself about the eligibility criteria, fill the application with required data i.e., Name of the candidate, Date of Birth, Aadhar Number and Mobile Number etc.,
- Valid Mobile Number should be mentioned in application.
- While filling the application, select the group carefully. If the candidate desires to change the group a fresh application shall be submitted.
- However, the change of group shall be considered based on the seats availability. In this case all his/her previous applications are deemed to be cancelled.
- Fill the details carefully without any errors. For any mistakes/incorrect information submitted, the candidate is solely held responsible for rejection of the application / admission.
- The candidate shall submit the filled application to the Principal of the concerned College in person or through Register post during the specified period.
- While submitting the Application, necessary certificates shall be enclosed as per the information furnished in the application.
- The application / admission of the candidate will be summarily rejected without further notice if he/she is ineligible on any reason as per the norms or if they fail to submit the necessary documents at the time of admission.
APREIS Minority Junior College Admission for Minority Candidates
Guidelines for Admissions for Minority Candidates: After the specified period for submission of the applications, group wise merit lists will be prepared based on merit in SSC or equivalent qualifying examination.
In case of tie in deciding the merit among the candidates with GPA or equivalent marks in SSC or equivalent qualifying examination, the order of merit will be decided as follows:
- The higher GPA/Marks secured by the candidate in Mathematics for MPC, Biological Science for BPC and Social Studies for CEC will be considered.
- If still the tie persists, the higher GPA/Marks secured by the candidate in Physical Science for MPC and BPC, Mathematics for CEC will be considered.
- If still the tie persists, it will be decided by taking advanced age as criteria.
The list of selected candidates, group wise will be published on College Notice Boards and also will be intimated to the candidate.
The selected candidates shall immediately join in the concerned College duly following the norms prescribed. The Selected candidate should be able to produce all necessary original certificates at the time of admission. If not so, the selection of the candidate will be summarily rejected.
After completion of first selection list, if seats are still available, the further applications may be called for next selection till completion of seats or till last date of the applications.
The Principal reserves the right to cancel the admission at any stage if any application found to be against the norms prescribed.
Fee / Charges payable at the time of Admission:
The colleges offer free education besides free boarding and lodging to all selected candidates. However, Special Fee and Examination Fee have to be paid as per the norms prescribed by Board of Intermediate Education, A.P.
Caution deposit of Rs.25/- per year have to be paid to the college concerned at the time of admission. Maintenance Charges Rs.1000/- for 1st Year at the time of admission and Rs.1000/- in the 2nd Year have to be paid to the college concerned.
Any fee once paid shall not be remitted back under any circumstances including cancellation of admission.
Salient features of APR Minority Junior Colleges
- The APR Institutions are under the purview of School Education Department, Government of Andhra Pradesh.
- The APR Minority Junior Colleges are providing education in Residential Mode only.
- Individual attention is being paid on each student.
- The APR Minority Junior Colleges are provided with good infrastructure facilities in addition to well-equipped Laboratories, Libraries, Reading Rooms and Play Grounds with well-equipped Physical Education Department.
- Apart from the academic activities, importance is given to sports and games and other co-curricular activities for the all-round development of students.
- Loco-Parent system is implemented by appointing one Lecturer as Loco Parent to a group of 15 to 20 students for taking personal care of each student.
- Long term coaching is being provided to students for exams like IIT/NEET/CA-CPT.
- Digital classes will also be provided whenever necessary.
- Day starts with the physical exercises and Classes commence at 8.00 AM and academic & co-curricular activities continue till 10.00 PM in the night.
- Special care is taken for talented and low achievers.