APREIS Degree Lecturers Recruitment: Andhra Pradesh Residential Educational Institutions Society has published APRDC Degree Lecturers Recruitment notification and Applications are invited from the qualified and interested candidates to work on a temporary basis as full-time guest faculty in AP Residential Degree College in the vacant posts for the Academic year 2020-21.
Name of the Post and Remuneration
1. Lecturer in Residential Degree College including Physical Director and Librarians: Rs.19,000/- Per month
1)Minimum Qualifications Required in Post Graduation
|Sno||Subject||Qualification in PG||Minimum % of Marks|
|1||English||Post Graduate in English||55%|
|2||Hindi||Post Graduate in Hindi||55%|
|3||Mathematics||Post Graduate in Mathematics||55%|
|4||Physics||Post Graduate in Physics||55%|
|5||Chemistry||Post Graduate in Chemistry||55%|
|6||History||Post Graduate in History||55%|
|7||Library Science||Post Graduate in Library Science(M.Lisc)||55%|
|8||Physical Director||Post Graduate in Physical Education(M.P.Ed)||55%|
2) Relevant Subjects in Degree.
3) Must have studied English Medium in three stages from SSC/Intermediate/Degree/Post Graduate
4) NET/SLET /Ph.D is preferable.
5) At the time of tie, Women candidates will be preferred for Girls Institutions.
6) Candidates having regular and continuous study from SSC to PG are preferable.
7) Teaching experience for not less than 3 years in handling in Intermediate Classes in any recognized Degree College/Residential Degree College is desirable.
8) All the posts specified are state level posts. All the Candidates taken to work should be ready to accept to work in any of the APRE Institutions in the state. All the posts may be effected due to any transfer/ promotions and recruitment taken by the management
Selection process: Candidates will be given opportunity basing on academic excellence and class room demonstration, it is purely temporary basis and they will not have any claim. They will be terminated at any time without any prior notice.
General Instructions to the Applicants:
1) Down load the application from the web site.
2) Fill in all the columns noted in the application in full and complete.
3) Paste a recent Passport size photograph and signature on it.
4) Enclose the Self-attested Copies of the certificates pertaining to qualification, Community, and proof for age.
5) Separate Application forms are uploaded for different posts. The Applicants have to download and submit the relevant application form only.
6) Incomplete applications will summarily be rejected.
7) Submit The applications to The convener of AP Residential School in the district concerned On or before 20th June 2016.
8) The application received after the due date will not be accepted under any circumstance.
9) For any further details contact 040-24734898 in the office hours (i.e 10.30 am to 5.00 pm) on working days or the District Convenors
10) At the time of tie, Women candidates will be preferred for Girls Institutions.
11) Candidates having regular and continuous study from SSC to PG are preferable.
12) Teaching experience for not less than 3 years in handling in Intermediate Classes in any recognized Junior College/Residential Junior College is desirable.
13) The candidates belong to Andhra Pradesh Local Status only are eligible for all the posts. Others need not apply.
14) All the posts specified are state-level posts. All the Candidates taken to work should be ready to accept to work in any of the APRE Institutions in the state. All the posts may be effected due to any transfer/ promotions and recruitment taken by the management
15) All the APRE Institutions & APR Schools/Junior Colleges and Degree College are fully
Residential and the Candidates taken should work as per the residential nature of duties.
16) Applicants have to super scribe the name of the post and subject applied for on the envelope, along with the address and mobile number without fail.
How to apply: APREIS Degree Lecturers Recruitment: The application forms and the information have to be downloaded from the website – http://www.apresidential.cgg.gov.in and the filled-in applications have to be submitted on or before 20-06-2016., to District Convenor of AP Residential Schools of the concerned district.
Last date for Submission of Application form: 20-06-2020