APREIS 5th Class Admission Test 2019 Notification has been issued by the Andhra Pradesh Educational Institutional Society in December 2016. APRS V Class Admission Test for admission into 5th class in Residential schools in the States, Andhra Pradesh for the academic year 2019-2020. Step wise procedure and instructions are provided here for Submit “APREIS V Class Admission Test 2019” Online Application.
Key dates for APGPCET 2019:
Submission of Application Forms From: 24-01-2019
Last date to apply is 23-02-2019
Entrance Exam date: 15-03-2019
AGPCET Website: https://apgpcet.apcfss.in/Fifth/ Instructions to Candidates
- Please visit website adders : https://apgpcet.apcfss.in/Fifth/
- Candidates are, therefore, advised to go through Advertisement in detail for determining their eligibility as per specified criteria before applying.
- Online Applications shall be received ..
- Examination Fee: no fee
- Candidate must be a resident of India and must have studied in Andhra Pradesh only.
- Studying Class IV in year 2018-19
- Parental annual income below Rs. 60000 for year 2018-19 is only eligible.
- Studying in Govt. /Govt Aided/ Govt Recognized schools are only eligible.
- Belong OC/BC’s /Non minority and studying in rural schools are only eligible
A. How to Make Fee Payment:
|Mode of Payment (Any of the 2 Modes)|
|1) Net-Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card/Mode||2) Ap Online/Mee-Seva|
Click on the “Online Payment” link provided on the website then “A.P Residential Educational Institutions Society Payment Form” Window will be Open.
- In this window Select Applying for category from drop down box provided
- Enter Name. Avoid dots or hyphen with your initials. Instead give space between them
- Enter Date of birth from calendar icon provided. Your age will be calculated and displayed in years, months & days.
- Select Community belongs to (i:e BC-A, BC-B, BC-C, BC-D,BC-E, OC,SC,ST)
- Enter Mobile No. for future correspondence
- Gender can be selected by clicking Male or Female box(Radio Button’s)
- Applicants have to accept the Declaration by clicking in the provided box
- Click on “Proceed” button to proceed further
I. Payment process through Net-Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card/Mode-:
- Applicants can pay the fee through Net-Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card/Mode Only
- Select the Type of Payment (i:e credit card, debit card or Internet banking)
- Select the Bank and Click on the Make Payment to Proceed for the payment
- Click on the [Make Payment] Which leads to Banking Screen
- Completing the Banking process shall receive 14 digit Journal Number
II. In case of Ap Online/Mee-Seva centers
1. Visit your nearest AP Online / Mee-Seva centre
2. Provide all necessary details like Name, Date of birth, Mobile No., and make the payment
3. You will receive a receipt for the payment containing 12 digits Journal No. from the payment centre B. How to Submit Application
Click on the Submit Application after the payment of fees.
- Enter 12/14 digits Journal No. , Select Date of Birth & Date of Payment.
- Click on the “Browse” to select the Photograph with Signature
- Accept Declaration
- Enter the verification code
- Click on “UPLOAD” to proceed further
Instructions for Scanning Photograph with Signature
Note: Don’t forget to sign below the photograph.
I. Paste the Photo on any white paper as per the above-required dimensions. Sign in The Signature Space provided. Ensure that the signature is within the box.
II. Scan the above-required size containing photograph and signature. Please do not Scan the complete page.
III. The entire image (of size 3.5 cm by 6.0 cm) consisting of the photo along with the Signature is required to be scanned and stored in *.jpg format on local machine.
IV. Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 50KB.
V. If the size of the file is more than 50 KB, then adjust the settings of the scanner such As the dpi resolution, no. of colors etc., during the process of scanning.
VI. The applicant has to sign in full in the box provided. Since the signature is proof of Identity, it must be genuine and in full; initials are not sufficient. Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS is not permitted.
VII. The signature must be signed only by the applicant and not by any other person.
VIII. The signature will be used to put on the Hall Ticket and wherever necessary If the Applicant’s signature on the answer script, at the time of the examination, does not match the signature on the Hall Ticket, the applicant will be disqualified.
- Enter your Surname, Father Name & Mother Name. Avoid dots or hyphen with your initials. Instead give space between initials
- Address for Communication. Type your full Address in the boxes provided Avoid special characters (.,) Instead give space
- Select District and Mandal from the given list. Enter Pin code
- Enter Mobile No.& E-Mail for future correspondence
- Select the Category (i:e General/Minority)
- Orphan can be selected by clicking YES or NO
- CAP( Children of Armed Personnel can be selected by clicking YES/NO
- Parental annual income below Rs. 60000 for year 2018-19 can be selected by clicking YES/NO
- For Ph Candidates: PH Candidates have to tick the relevant boxes of category and can select the Percentage of Disability.
- Select your Study Particulars (i:e Year of Study, Class in which studying medium…
- Medium in which desired to appear for Examination
- Select the Examination Centre from the give drop down list
- Choose the School Preference as provided from the list available
- For the List of Schools please do check with the V CLASS ADMISSIONS Information Bulletin available on the web-site
- Accept Declaration
- Click on “Preview” to proceed further
- This is the Preview of Data provide for Submission of Application, please check it thoroughly
- Click on “Edit” to make changes
- Click On “Submit’ if the data is correct
- You shall receive a successful screen with a 10 Digit Reference Number
- Please Do make a note of Reference id for further process
- Click on to the Download application and get a Pdf. printout for further processes.