How to Apply for APRS 5th Class Admissions 2020 and Submit Online Application at APRJDC Web Portal. APREIS 5th Class Admissions 2020 Notification has been issued by the Andhra Pradesh Educational Institutional Society.
AP Gurukul Vidyalaya Society invites online appllication forms from eligible and interested students for APRS 5th Class Admissions (Without APRS CET 2020) in Residential schools in the State.
Stepwise procedure and instructions are provided here for Submit “APREIS 5 Class Admissions 2020” Online Application.
Gurukul Admissions through lottery System from this year. Gurukul Vidyalayas play a key role in educating school children as responsible citizens. The higher education standards and nominal fees make these schools more popular and competitive. Andhra Pradesh Gurukul Vidyalaya Institute of Education (Guntur) has released a notification for 5th class admission in AP Residential Schools.
There are 50 Gurukul schools across the AP state, including 38 general Gurukul schools and 12 minority schools. Regional Center of Excellence Gurukul Boys’ Schools of Kodigenahalli, Anantapur and Tadikonda, Guntur District schools are the most prominent schools.
Lottery method has been adopted for admission into the fifth class for the current academic year. Students are selected by lottery method at the District Collector’s office. They are allotted schools through admissions counselling. These Admissions are based on student area, optional, and reservation.
Submission of Application Forms From 04-07-2020.
The last date to apply is 20-07-2020.
No Entrance Exam for 5th Class Admissions.
APRJDC Website: https://aprjdc.apcfss.in/
Apply for APRS 5th Class Admissions 2020
Instructions to Candidates:
Application Submission Procedure: Student should prepare a complete information sheet before applying. After checking and satisfying the eligibility criteria, the candidate will be able to submit online details with the basic details (1. Candidate Name, 2 Birthdays and 3, Mobile Number). Upon payment of Rs. 50/- a journal number will be given. Getting a journal number is not the same as applying. It is just the number that states the application fee has been paid.
Apply online from 04.07.2020 to 20.07.2020 (Deadline) on the APRJDC website based on that journal number. This journal number is required to be entered in the Calum on which examination fee has been paid. Those who have a credit card facility can easily pay for the application fee through the card.
After sending the online application a reference number is given. A copy of the filled application form should be printed and taken.
The sample application form is given in table (3). To fill the application online, you must fill in the sample application and prepare a passport size (3.5 cm1x4,5cm) photo.
At the time of application, the applicant must obtain an original certificates, income certificate, special category certification, study and bonafide certification, date of birth, etc. If the application is not received at the time of application, they must obtain the above certification at the time of admission. Originals of certificates must be submitted at the time of admission.
Originals of certificates must be submitted at the time of admission.
A student who does not produce originals, he will be not admitted in APR School if he selected.
Applications should be submitted through online mode only. Students should not send directly to an institution or Gurukul schools. It will not be considered. Such candidates will not be allowed into the lottery on 27-07-2020. Applications of ineligible candidates will be rejected.
The student should pay the Application fee Rs.50/- from 04-07-2020. 20-07-2020 and apply. The filled application must be submitted online immediately. In case of any doubt in the application form, you can contact the following telephone numbers: 9676404618 and 7093323250 From 10.00 AM to 5.30 PM.
Some key tips for candidates in filling Online application:
- The sample application must be filled in before submitting the online application.
- Students should look up the list of schools and fill out a list of schools before selecting them.
- Passport size photo (3.5cmx4.5cm) must be kept ready.
- Students should enter their details carefully when filling in the application.
- The applicant must take full responsibility for the mistakes that are being made.
- No further changes will be made.
- Once the application has been uploaded online, no changes are made.
- Therefore the application should be verified before uploading.
For APREIS 5th class Admissions 2020:
- Please visit website adders: https://aprjdc.apcfss.in/
- Candidates are, therefore, advised to go through Advertisement in detail for determining their eligibility as per specified criteria before applying.
- Online Applications shall be received.
- Examination Fee: Rs.50/-
- Candidate must be a resident of India and must have studied in Andhra Pradesh only.
- Studying Class IV in the year 2019-20
- Parental annual income below Rs. 1,00,000 for the year 2019-20 is only eligible.
- Studying in Govt. /Govt Aided/ Govt Recognized schools are only eligible.
- Belong OC/BC’s /Nonminority and studying in rural schools are only eligible
Instructions for Scanning Photograph with Signature
Note: Don’t forget to sign below the photograph.
I. Paste the Photo on any white paper as per the above required dimensions. Sign in The Signature Space provided. Ensure that the signature is within the box.
II. Scan the above required size containing photograph and signature. Please do not scan the complete page.
III. The entire image (of size 3.5 cm by 6.0 cm) consisting of the photo along with the signature is required to be scanned and stored in *.jpg format on the local machine.
IV. Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 50KB.
V. If the size of the file is more than 50 KB, then adjust the settings of the scanner such As the dpi resolution, no. of colors, etc., during the process of scanning.
VI. The applicant has to sign in full in the box provided. Since the signature is proof of Identity, it must be genuine and in full; initials are not sufficient. Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS is not permitted.
VII. The signature must be signed only by the applicant and not by any other person.
VIII. The signature will be used to put on the Hall Ticket and wherever necessary If the Applicant’s signature on the answer script, at the time of the examination, does not match the signature on the Hall Ticket, the applicant will be disqualified.
Step A. How to Make Fee Payment:
|Mode of Payment (Any of the 2 Modes)|
|Payment Method I) Net-Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card/Mode||Payment Method 2) Ap Online/Mee-Seva|
Click on the “Online Payment” link provided on the website then the “A.P Residential Educational Institutions Society Payment Form” Window will be Open.
- In this window Select Applying for category from the drop-down box provided
- Enter Name. Avoid dots or hyphen with your initials. Instead, give space between them
- Enter the Date of birth from the calendar icon provided. Your age will be calculated and displayed in years, months & days.
- Select Community belongs to (i:e BC-A, BC-B, BC-C, BC-D,BC-E, OC,SC,ST)
- Enter Mobile No. for future correspondence
- Gender can be selected by clicking Male or Female box(Radio Button’s)
- Applicants have to accept the Declaration by clicking in the provided box
- Click on the “Proceed” button to proceed further
Payment Method I. Payment process through Net-Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card/Mode-:
- Applicants can pay the fee through Net-Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card/Mode Only
- Select the Type of Payment (i:e credit card, debit card or Internet banking)
- Select the Bank and Click on the Make Payment to Proceed for the payment
- Click on the [Make Payment] Which leads to Banking Screen
- Completing the Banking process shall receive 14 digit Journal Number
Payment Method II. In the case of Ap Online/Mee-Seva centers
1. Visit your nearest AP Online / Mee-Seva center
2. Provide all necessary details like Name, Date of birth, Mobile No., and make the payment
3. You will receive a receipt for the payment containing 12 digits Journal No. from the payment center B. How to Submit Application
Step B: Application Submission
Now, Click on the Submit Application after the payment of fees.
- Enter 12/14 digits Journal No. , Select Date of Birth & Date of Payment.
- Click on the “Browse” to select the Photograph with Signature
- Accept Declaration
- Enter the verification code
- Click on “UPLOAD” to proceed further
Steps to fill APRS 5th class Admissions Online Application form:
- Enter your Surname, Father Name & Mother Name. Avoid dots or hyphen with your initials. Instead, give space between initials
- Address for Communication. Type your full address in the boxes provided Avoid special characters (.,) Instead give space
- Select District and Mandal from the given list. Enter Pin code
- Enter Mobile No.& E-Mail for future correspondence
- Select the Category (i:e General/Minority)
- An orphan can be selected by clicking YES or NO
- CAP( Children of Armed Personnel can be selected by clicking YES/NO
- Parental annual income below Rs. 60000 for the year 2018-19 can be selected by clicking YES/NO
- For Ph Candidates: PH Candidates have to tick the relevant boxes of category and can select the Percentage of Disability.
- Select your Study Particulars (i:e Year of Study, Class in which studying medium…
- Medium in which desired to Appear for Examination
- Select the Examination Centre from the give drop-down list
- Choose the School Preference as provided from the list available
- For the List of Schools please do check with the V CLASS ADMISSIONS Information Bulletin available on the web-site
- Accept Declaration
- Click on “Preview” to proceed further
- This is the Preview of Data provide for Submission of Application, please check it thoroughly
- Click on “Edit” to make changes
- Click On “Submit’ if the data is correct
- You shall receive a successful screen with a 10 Digit Reference Number
- Please Do make a note of Reference id for further process
- Click on to the Download application and get a Pdf. printout for further processes.