APRJC CET 2020, Andhra Pradesh Educational Institutions Society has issued APRJC Common Entrance Test 2020 Notification in March 2020 and online applications are invited from the eligible students for apply aprjc cet 2020.
APRJC CET 2020 Exam for Candidates seeking admission into Inter I year in 10 AP Residential Junior Colleges and College of Excellence ( Center for Competitions) on the campus of APRJC Nagarjuna Sagar, Guntur Dt for the academic year 2020-2021.
Last Date to Apply: The last date for submission of APRJ CET online applications without late fee is 30-05-2020 And
Exam Date: APRJC CET Exam date will be announced soon (Temporarily Postponed).
APREIS is inviting the online application form from the eligible candidates for admission into Intermediate courses in its APRS Junior Colleges.
APRJC CET 2020 Details
|Name Of The Exam||APRJC CET 2020|
|Conducting Society Name||ANDHRA PRADESH RESIDENTIAL EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTIONS SOCIETY|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Abbreviation||APRJC CET 2020|
|Full-Form||AP Residential Junior Colleges Common Entrance Test|
|Name Of The Department||DSE AP|
|Starting Date To Apply||23-03-2020|
|Closing Date To Apply||10-05-2020|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Download Admit Cards||One week before conduct of the entrance examination|
|Exam Date||Dates to be announced later|
|Announcement of Results||One week after the examination|
|Counselling begins||One week after the result announcement|
|For Admission Into||Intermediate Courses offered|
1. Candidate must be a resident of India and must have studied in Andhra Pradesh only.
2. Must have passed the qualifying examination in the first attempt in March/April 2020 only. Candidates who have passed in earlier years are not eligible and need not apply.
3. OC Candidate must secure a minimum GPA of 6 and BC, SC, ST, and minority candidates must secure minimum GPA of 5 in S.S.C or equivalent qualifying examination and GPA of 4 in English for all the candidates.
1. SC:15%, ST:06%, BC-A: 7 % BC-B:10%, BC-C:1%, BC-D:7, BC-E: 4%
2. Special category Reservation: PHC:3% Sports:3% CAP( Children of Armed Personnel):3%
Examination Centers: District Headquarters (Candidate may choose any District to appear for Test).
Scheme of Examination:
Subjects in the entrance test
1. For MPC: English-Mathematics-Physical Science
2. For BPC: English-Bio.Science-Physical Science
3. For CEC /MEC: English-Social Studies- Mathematics
4. For EET: English- Mathematics-Physical Science
5. For CGDT: English-Bio.Science-Physical Science
The test is of objective type with 2½ hrs duration for 150 marks (50 marks for each subject). The candidates have to mark their answers in the OMR sheets. Model Question papers are Available in the Websites: www.apresidential.gov.in, http://aprs.cgg.gov.in. The question papers of APRJC CET will be based on 10th standard in AP state syllabus for subjects and English will be General English
Selection of Process: Selections of the process through the Entrance Test.
The selection of students will be made based on the merit in Common Entrance examination, Reservation, Special category, and Local area. While selecting the students for MEC and CEC Group, combined rank will be given to the candidates opted to MEC and CEC. If a candidate opted to MEC is not selected for MEC, his/her candidature shall be considered for CEC also and Vice versa.
How to Apply:
Candidates can apply online through official website www.aprs.ccg.gov.in
The cost of Application is Rs. 150/-
Online Applying Procedure at https://aprjdc.apcfss.in/
Steps to be followed in the submission of the application through ‘Online’.
1. The candidate shall first go through the information bulletin carefully and satisfy their eligibility for appearing for APRJC-CET 2020.
2. The candidate after satisfying himself/herself about the eligibility criteria for the submission of application through online shall pay a fee of Rs.150.00 through AP ONLINE or mee-Seva from the above said dates for submission of application through Online.
3. At the AP ONLINE or mee-Seva Centre, the candidate has to give the required preliminary data (i.e. Name of the candidate, Date of birth and mobile phone number).
4. On receipt of fee at APON LINE or mee-Seva, the candidate shall be issued a Journal Number’ with which she/he can proceed with submission of application through online through the website http://aprs.cgg.gov.in. The issue of Journal Number does not mean that the candidate has completed the submission of the application online. It is only a confirmation of the fee received.
5. Before submission of the Online application form, the candidate has to fill up the Model Application form.
6. The candidates shall follow the procedure for submission of online application as given in the ‘Information Bulletin’ and also as per the instructions provided online while filling up the online application form. The Candidate should be ready with a photograph of size 3.5 X 4.5 cms before filling in the on-line application. The Photo should be scanned and uploaded along with the application form.
7. While filling the online application, the candidate has to opt for the course. Once a course is opted, that can not be changed.
8. The candidate has to mention the name of colleges in which admission is seeking on order of priority among the eligible colleges ( See the annexure-1 for jurisdiction for admissions).
9. On submission of Application ONLINE, the candidate has to take a copy(print) of application form in which a reference number also be given. This Reference number is required to download the Hall Ticket. The copy of the online application is to be preserved for further reference.
10. For any mistakes/incorrect information, the candidate is solely held responsible. Hence, they must take the utmost care while filling the online application.
11. The Applications of the ineligible candidates will be rejected Summarily
12. The selected Candidate should be able to produce the original certificates at the time of admission as proof of the information furnished in the application.
13. The selection of the candidate will be summarily rejected if they fail to submit the necessary documents at the time of admission.
General Instructions to the candidates:
1. The candidates are personally held responsible for incorrect information in the application form.
2. The convenor reserves the right to cancel the admission at any stage, if the particulars furnished by the candidate are found incorrect or against the rules of admissions.
3. In case of a tie among the candidates with the same marks in the entrance test, the order of the merit will be decided as follows:
i. The higher marks secured by the candidate in Mathematics for MPC/EET, Biological Science for BPC/CGDT and Social Studies for MEC/CEC will be considered.
ii. If still the tie persists, the higher marks secured by the candidate in Physical Science for MPC/EET and for BPC/CGDT, Mathematics for MEC/CEC will be considered.
iii. If still, the tie persists, it will be decided by taking advanced age as criteria.
iv. If there is a tie between male and female candidates, then the female candidate shall be given higher rank
v. If still, the tie persists, candidates belonging to the following communities (in that order) shall be given a higher rank: a) ST b) SC c) BC (A) d) BC (B) e) BC (C) f) BC (D) g) BC (E) and h) OC vi. The information furnished in the application by the candidate will only be considered and registered and if any candidate fails to fill the complete information or given wrong information, the fault lies with the candidate only.
Examination Fee: Rs.150/-
1. Submission of Online applications start from 23-03-2020
2. Lat date for submission of applications: 10-05-2020
3. Date of Entrance Examination: Exam Date will be announced later (Temporarily Postponed).
The AP Residential Junior Colleges were started by the Government of Andhra Pradesh in fully residential and ‘Gurukul’ pattern with an aim to cater to the needs of the talented students in the state at + 2 levels.
In the Residential Institutions run by AP Residential Educational Institutions Society (Regd.), Hyderabad the emphasis is laid mainly on providing quality education suited to the present day educational scenario by creating a conducive educational atmosphere, help and strives for all-round development of the students. These institutions provide free boarding and hostel facilities in addition to free education with the aid of the Government of Andhra Pradesh.