APREIS has released APRJC CET 2020 notification released in the month of March and applications were received from the eligible 10th passed candidates for admission into inter 1st year in APRJCs for the academic year 2020-2021.
Andhra Pradesh Residential Educational Institutions Society would conduct the APRJC Common Entrance Test 2020 in May month for admissions into regular Intermediate Courses in Andhra Pradesh Residential Junior Colleges in AP State for the academic year 2020-2021.
Last Date to Apply: The last date for submission of APRJ CET online applications without late fee is 30-05-2020 And
Exam Date: APRJC CET Exam date will be announced soon (Temporarily Postponed).
APREIS invited online applications from the eligible candidates for admission into Intermediate courses in its APRS Junior Colleges.
The students who have attended SSC exams in 2020 were applied online through official website www.aprjdc.cgg.gov.in for this APRJC Entrance Test 2020 notification stream. APREIS Officials will be uploaded APRJC CET hall tickets 2020 on their official website.
Candidates can download their admit cards/ hall tickets from APREIS Website and appear for the APRJC Test at the given center. Hall Ticket is an important document. Please preserve it carefully till the admissions.
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS TO THE APRJC CANDIDATES
1. Candidates will be permitted into the examination centre 20 minutes before the commencement of examination and will not be allowed to leave the examination hall till the end of the examination.
2. Candidates will not be allowed into the examination Hall after the commencement of the test.
3. If the photograph is missing on Hall Ticket, please paste your passport size photograph in prescribed area duly attested by Headmaster / any Gazetted Officer, and a Xerox copy of the same Hall Ticket is to be handed over to the invigilator.
4. Using the Whitener/Blade/Eraser or any kind of tampering to change the answers on OMR answer sheet will lead to invalidation.
5. Hall Ticket must be produced at the Test Centre and also in examination Hall, failing which he/she will not be allowed to appear for the test.
6. Candidate must carry only (i) Writing pad (ii) Blue/Black Ball point pen into the Examination Hall.
Use Blue/Black ball point pen only to darken the circle of correct answer in OMR answer sheet. Do not use Pencil to darken the circles in OMR answer sheet.
7. Carrying of Calculators, Log Tables, CELL PHONES, any other electronic gadgets and loose paper into the examination hall is strictly prohibited.
8. Adoption of any kind of unfair means at the time of test or any act of impersonation, will
disqualify the candidate from appearing the test.
9. Hall Ticket must be preserved till the time of admission into the College. If any change is noticed with respect to Name, Father Name, Caste, Reservation category, Special Reservation Category and Date of Birth in the particulars given in Hall Ticket (except group), the students can write a request letter to the Chief Superintendent by enclosing copies of evidence and changes can be carried out in OMR and Photo Attendance Sheet. Group Change will not be entertained at any cost
10. The Candidates should hand over the OMR Answer Sheet to the invigilator before leaving the
examination hall. They are allowed to take away the Question Paper Booklet after completion of the exam.
11. Model OMR Sheet is available at http://apresidential.cgg.gov.in
1. Candidates can download their Hall Tickets from the website at https://aprjdc.apcfss.in/, or www.apresidential.gov.in with the reference number allotted to them.
2. Candidates have to download the hall tickets from the website only. No printed hall ticket shall be issued/posted to the candidate.
3. Request for issue of duplicate Hall Ticket will not be entertained.
4. Without hall ticket, no candidate will be allowed to appear for the examination.
Steps to Download the APRJC CET Hall tickets:
Step 1: Visit the Official Website of APRJC CET: https://aprjdc.apcfss.in/
Step 2: In this APRJC CETT Website, search for the Hall tickets link and click on it
Step 4: Then, APRJC CET Hall tickets downloading web page will be opened
Step 5: In this web page, enter your Application Number along with Date of Birth in the required fields
Step 6: Click on the Submit Button, then your Hall ticket will be downloaded
Step 7: Read the Instructions given on it
Step 7: Take a print and carry it into the exam hall. Preserve it for future reference