APRJC CET Hall Tickets 2020 for APRJC Admission test. APRJC CET 2020 Hall Tickets Download: APRJC CET 2020 Hall Tickets, APRJC Entrance Test 2020 Hall Tickets, APRJC Admission Test 2020 Hall Ticket. Andhra Pradesh Residential Educational Institutions Society issued APRJC Common Entrance Test 2020 Notification in, February 2020. APRJC CET 2020 Exam for admissions into regular Intermediate Courses in Andhra Pradesh Residential Junior Colleges in AP State for the academic year 2020-2021.
APREIS invited online applications from the eligible candidates for admission into Intermediate courses in its APRS Junior Colleges.
The students who have attended SSC exams in 2020 were applied online through official website www.aprjdc.cgg.gov.in for this APRJC Entrance Test 2020 notification stream. APREIS Officials will be uploaded hall tickets of APRJC Entrance Test 2020 on their official website.
Candidates can download their admit cards/ hall tickets from APREIS Website and appear for the APRJC Test at the given center. Hall Ticket is an important document. Please preserve it carefully till the admissions.
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS TO THE APRJC CANDIDATES
1. Candidates will be permitted into the examination centre 20 minutes before the commencement of examination and will not be allowed to leave the examination hall till the end of the examination.
2. Candidates will not be allowed into the examination Hall after the commencement of the test.
3. If the photograph is missing on Hall Ticket, please paste your passport size photograph in prescribed area duly attested by Headmaster / any Gazetted Officer, and a Xerox copy of the same Hall Ticket is to be handed over to the invigilator.
4. Using the Whitener/Blade/Eraser or any kind of tampering to change the answers on OMR answer sheet will lead to invalidation.
5. Hall Ticket must be produced at the Test Centre and also in examination Hall, failing which he/she will not be allowed to appear for the test.
6. Candidate must carry only (i) Writing pad (ii) Blue/Black Ball point pen into the Examination Hall.
Use Blue/Black ball point pen only to darken the circle of correct answer in OMR answer sheet. Do not use Pencil to darken the circles in OMR answer sheet.
7. Carrying of Calculators, Log Tables, CELL PHONES, any other electronic gadgets and loose paper into the examination hall is strictly prohibited.
8. Adoption of any kind of unfair means at the time of test or any act of impersonation, will
disqualify the candidate from appearing the test.
9. Hall Ticket must be preserved till the time of admission into the College. If any change is noticed with respect to Name, Father Name, Caste, Reservation category, Special Reservation Category and Date of Birth in the particulars given in Hall Ticket (except group), the students can write a request letter to the Chief Superintendent by enclosing copies of evidence and changes can be carried out in OMR and Photo Attendance Sheet. Group Change will not be entertained at any cost
10. The Candidates should hand over the OMR Answer Sheet to the invigilator before leaving the
examination hall. They are allowed to take away the Question Paper Booklet after completion of the exam.
11. Model OMR Sheet is available at http://apresidential.cgg.gov.in
1. Candidates can download their Hall Tickets from the website at https://aprjdc.apcfss.in/, or www.apresidential.gov.in from 14-04-2020 to 09-05-2020 with the reference number allotted to them.
2. Candidates have to download the hall tickets from the website only. No printed hall ticket shall be issued/posted to the candidate.
3. Request for issue of duplicate Hall Ticket will not be entertained.
4. Without hall ticket, no candidate will be allowed to appear for the examination.
Steps to Download the APRJC CETHall tickets:
Step 1: Visit the Official Website of APRJC CET: https://aprjdc.apcfss.in/
Step 2: In this APRJC CETT Website, search for the Hall tickets link and click on it
Step 4: Then, APRJC CET Hall tickets downloading web page will be opened
Step 5: In this web page, enter your Application Number along with Date of Birth in the required fields
Step 6: Click on the Submit Button, then your Hall ticket will be downloaded
Step 7: Read the Instructions given on it
Step 7: Take a print and carry it in to the exam hall. Preserve it for future reference
Direct Link: Download the APRJC CET Hall ticketsDate of Entrance Examination: 09/05/2020
APRJC CET Hall Tickets:Get the AP RJC CET Hall Tickets