APRJC Admission Test 2020 Andhra Pradesh Residential Educational Institutions Society(APREIS) has given the APRJC Common Entrance Test(APRJC CET) 2020-20 Notification in the month of March 2020 and the APREIS invites online applications from the eligible candidates for admission into Intermediate first-year courses in its APR Junior Colleges for the academic year 2020-2020.
APRJC CET 2020 exam date is 09-05-2020, online application form, last date for apply online, results, hall tickets, exam pattern, how to apply, selection procedure, admission counseling dates details given here.
Salient features of APR Junior Colleges:
1. All the APR Jr Colleges are providing education in Residential Mode
2. Individual attention is being paid to each student
3. Loco Parent system is implemented by appointing one loco parent to a group of 15 to 20 students.
4. Long term Coaching is provided to students to prepare them for exams like EAMCET/CACPT
The day starts with the physical exercises and Classes will commence at 8.00 am and academic activities will continue till 10.00 pm in the night.
5. Apart from the academic activities, importance is given to sports and games and other co-curricular activities for all-round development of students.
College of Excellence( Center for Competitions):
1. APREI Society started College of excellence with an objective to provide continuous support and cutting edge knowledge to the outstanding students to face competitive examinations like National level and state-level competitive examinations like IIT/EAMCET/CACPT etc with confidence.
This College is located on the Campus of APRJC Nagarjuna Sagar, Guntur District. This is a Co-Education College that shall provide admission students in MPC, BPC and MEC/CEC. Intake into this college is 150(100 Boys and 50 Girls) every year. Selection of the students shall be made as per the State Merit in the common entrance examination (APRJC CET) and option exercised duly following the rule of reservation.
2. For the academic year 2020-2020, 150 students will be selected to the College of Excellence from the APRJC CET 2020 merit list.
3. APREI Society is intended to provide the best training facilities to the students at the College of Excellence. Facilities like adequate reference books, learning material, extension lectures, seminars, conducting intensive testing, etc. The best faculty available in the market will be engaged on an outsourcing basis to provide better learning opportunities to the students.
Adequate care will be taken for the safety and security of students. Separate Hostel is provided to Girls and Female lectures will be kept as a loco parent to them to look after the welfare of the girls. Staff Nurse is available in the campus round the clock to look after the health of students.
4. On experienced academician was appointed as Director/Principal to look after the day to day administration of the college. Experienced faculty shall be engaged to provide continuous support to students. Facilities and fees payable to the college at the time of Admission at all APR Junior Colleges: There are good infrastructure facilities in addition to well-equipped laboratories, libraries, reading rooms and play grounds with well equipped physical education dept.
The colleges offer free instructions besides free boarding and lodging to all selected candidates including the top ten positions in the SSC, Inter exams March 2020. Special care will be taken for talented and low achievers. The Loco parent system is adopted to look after and guide the student staying in the hostel.
5. Special fee and examination fee Special fee and examination fee will be collected as per the rate prescribed by BIE, AP Hyderabad. Caution deposit of Rs 25/- per year will be collected at the time of admission Maintenance charges:
Maintenance charges Rs 1000/- will be collected at the time of admission for 1st year and Rs 1000/- in the 2nd year.
1. Candidate must be a resident of India and must have studied in Andhra Pradesh only.
2. Must have passed the qualifying examination in the first attempt in March/April 2020 only. Candidates who have passed in earlier years are not eligible and need not apply.
3. OC Candidate must secure a minimum GPA of 6 and BC, SC, ST, and minority candidates must secure minimum GPA of 5 in S.S.C or equivalent qualifying examination and GPA of 4 in English for all the candidates.
1. SC:15%, ST:06%, BC-A: 7 % BC-B:10%, BC-C:1%, BC-D:7, BC-E: 4%
2. Special category Reservation: PHC:3% Sports:3% CAP( Children of Armed Personnel):3%
Examination Centers: District Headquarters ( Candidate may choose any District to appear for Test).
Scheme of Examination:
Subjects in the entrance test
1. For MPC: English-Mathematics-Physical Science
2. For BPC: English-Bio.Science-Physical Science
3. For CEC /MEC: English-Social Studies- Mathematics
4. For EET: English- Mathematics-Physical Science
5. For CGDT: English-Bio.Science-Physical Science
The test is of objective type with 2½ hrs duration for 150 marks (50 marks for each subject). The candidates have to mark their answers in the OMR sheets. Model Question papers are Available in the Websites: www.apresidential.gov.in,http://aprs.cgg.gov.in.The question papers of APRJC CET will be based on 10th standard in AP state syllabus for subjects and English will be General English
Selection of students:
Selection Process: Selection of students will be made based on the merit in Common Entrance examination, Reservation, Special category and Local area. While selecting the students for MEC and CEC Group, combined rank will be given to the candidates opted to MEC and CEC. If a candidate opted to MEC is not selected for MEC, his/her candidature shall be considered for CEC also and Vice versa.
Selection of students shall be made based on the following:
1. Merit in the Entrance Examination
2. Option exercised( i.e. option for college and option for course)
3. Rule of reservation
4. Reservation for under Special category
Selected list: The Hall ticket Numbers of the selected candidates shall be made available on the websites: www.apresidential.cgg.gov.in, http://aprs.cgg.gov.in. Date of a selection of First list candidates available soon.
Criteria for allotment of seats under special reservation category:
The seats under a special category in MPC, BPC, MEC/CEC will be given on the basis of the common merit list of Children of Armed Personnel, PHC and Sports categories against OC.
i. Under the PHC category, seats will be allotted based on the merit of the entrance test among the PHC candidate. The minimum disability is 40%.
ii. Under the Sports category, seats will be allotted based on the merit in the entrance test among the sports category.
iii. Under CAP( Children of Armed Personnel) category, the parent of the candidate must be an ex-service or presently in defense service. The seats will be allotted based on the merit in the entrance test. NCC candidates are not eligible under the CAP category.
How to Apply: APRJC Admission Test
Candidates seeking admission into Inter first year in AP Residential Junior Colleges and College of Excellence ( Center for Competitions) on the campus of APRJC Nagarjuna Sagar, Guntur Dt for the academic year 2020-16 should apply for APRJC Common Entrance Examination through online by visiting http://aprs.cgg.gov.in.
Online Applying Procedure at aprs.cgg.gov.in
Steps to be followed in the submission of the application through ‘Online’.
1. The candidate shall first go through the information bulletin carefully and satisfy their eligibility for appearing for APRJC-CET 2020.
2. The candidate after satisfying himself/herself about the eligibility criteria for the submission of application online shall pay a fee of Rs.150.00 through AP ONLINE or mee-Seva from 14.03.2020 to 14.04.2020 for submission of application through Online.
3. At the AP ONLINE or mee-Seva Centre, the candidate has to give the required preliminary data (i.e. Name of the candidate, Date of birth and mobile phone number).
4. On receipt of fee at APON LINE or mee-Seva, the candidate shall be issued a Journal Number’ with which she/he can proceed with submission of application through online through the website http://aprs.cgg.gov.in. The issue of Journal Number does not mean that the candidate has completed the submission of the application online. It is only a confirmation of the fee received.
5. Before submission of the Online application form, the candidate has to fill up the Model Application form.
6. The candidates shall follow the procedure for submission of online application as given in the ‘Information Bulletin’ and also as per the instructions provided online while filling up the online application form. The Candidate should be ready with a photograph of size 3.5 X 4.5 cms before filling in the on-line application. The Photo should be scanned and uploaded along with the application form.
7. While filling the online application, the candidate has to opt for the course. Once a course opts, that can not be changed.
8. The candidate has to mention the name of colleges in which admission is seeking on the order of priority among the eligible colleges ( See the annexure-1 for jurisdiction for admissions).
9. On submission of Application ONLINE, the candidate has to take a copy(print) of application form in which a reference number also be given. This Reference number is required to download the Hall Ticket. The copy of the online application is to be preserved for further reference.
10. For any mistakes/incorrect information, the candidate is solely held responsible. Hence, they must take the utmost care while filling the online application.
11. The Applications of the ineligible candidates will be rejected Summarily
12. The selected Candidate should be able to produce the original certificates at the time of admission as proof of the information furnished in the application.
13. The selection of the candidate will be summarily rejected if they fail to submit the necessary documents at the time of admission.
General Instructions to the candidates: APRJC Admission Test
1. The candidates are personally held responsible for incorrect information in the application form.
2. The convenor reserves the right to cancel the admission at any stage if the particulars furnished by the candidate are found incorrect or against the rules of admissions.
3. In case of a tie among the candidates with the same marks in the entrance test, the order of the merit will be decided as follows:
i. The higher marks secured by the candidate in Mathematics for MPC/EET, Biological Science for BPC/CGDT and Social Studies for MEC/CEC will be considered.
ii. If still the tie persists, the higher marks secured by the candidate in Physical Science for MPC/EET and for BPC/CGDT, Mathematics for MEC/CEC will be considered.
iii. If still, the tie persists, it will be decided by taking advanced age as criteria.
iv. If there is a tie between male and female candidates, then the female candidate shall be given higher rank
v. If still, the tie persists, candidates belonging to the following communities (in that order) shall be given a higher rank: a) ST b) SC c) BC (A) d) BC (B) e) BC (C) f) BC (D) g) BC (E) and h) OC vi. The information furnished in the application by the candidate will only be considered and registered and if any candidate fails to fill the complete information or given wrong information, the fault lies with the candidate only.
Application Fee/Examination Fee: Rs.150/-
Important dates: APRJC Admission Test
1. Submission of Online applications start from: 14-03-2020
2. Last date for submission of applications: 14-04-2020
3. Date of Entrance Examination: 09-05-2020 by 10 am to 12.30 pm
APRJC Admission Test Contact details:
040-24680400, 24680415, 9866559725
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details