APRS CET Results – APREIS would release the APRS 5th class Entrance Test Results 2020 on its web portal. Students who have appeared the APRS CET, they can check the results from the official website by log in your details for getting results
Andhra Pradesh Educational Institutions Society(APRIES) issued APRS 5th Class Admission Test 2020 Notification and this entrance test for admissions into fifth class in Andhra Pradesh Residential Schools in the AP State for the academic year 2021-2022.
APRS 5th class Entrance Test Results 2021 (APREIS 5th Class Entrance Test Results), APRS 5th class admission test results 2021, AP Residential Schools V class entrance results 2021, APREIS Entrance test results 2021 – APRS.CGG.GOV.IN Results.
APRS 5th Class Admission Result 2021 Details
|Name Of The Result||APRS 5th Class Admission Result 2021|
|Title||AP Residential School Admission Result 2021|
|Subject||APREIS has released APRS 5th Class Admission Results 2021|
|For Admission Into||5th Class in AP Residential Schools|
Note: APRS 5th Class Admission Result 2021 Information would be received your registered mobile number. Selected Candidates will be received his result information through an SMS.
The Andhra Pradesh REIS officials invited online applications from the Class IV bonafide students for admission into V class in its APR Schools and this admission test was conducted at all district headquarters
Key dates for APRCET 2021:
- No Entrance Exam for 2021-2022
- Results date: Results would be released on 14-07-2021
- Website: https://aprs.apcfss.in/
- APREIS Website: https://apreis.apcfss.in/
The students who were appeared for APRS Admission Test 2021, they are waiting for their results. APREIS officials will release the entrance exam results in the last week of July 2020 and the results will be available its web portals. Candidates can check their results given in the following link.
How to Check the APRS 5th Class Admission Test Results:
- Visit the Official Website: https://aprs.apcfss.in/
- Search for the Download Results and Click on it, Results download page will be opened
- In this page, Enter your Hall ticket number and Date of birth
- Click on the GET RESULT button, your RESULT will be displayed
- Take a print and preserve it for future reference
- It has to be produced at the Counselling Center for verification.