APSWREIS Inter CET 2020 notification released for Inter first year admissions with Free Competitive Entrance Exam Coaching in APSWRJCs (IIT – NEET Academies) of AP State.
AP Social Welfare Society has released APSWREIS Inter 1st Year Entrance Test 2020 on December 17 and online applications are inviting from the eligible and interested SSC passed students for appearing the APSWREIS RJC CET 2020 to join AP Social Welfare Residential Junior Colleges with IIT – NEET Academies under control of Andhra Pradesh Social Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society.
BG INTER CET 2020 is a Balayogi Gurukulam Intermediate Common Entrance Test 2020. Interested Boys and Girls who want to admission into 1st year intermediate MPC, BPC, MEC, HEC and CEC with English as the medium of instruction with Integrated Coaching for the academic year 2020-2021 in the APSWR institutions (Balayogi Gurukulams and IIT-NEET Academies) can apply through online mode.
APSWREIS Inter CET 2020 Details
|Name Of The Exam||APSWREIS Inter CET 2020|
|Conducting Agency Name||Andhra Pradesh Social Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society, Amaravati|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Abbreviation||BG Inter CET/APSW RJC CET|
|Full-Form||Balayogi Gurukulam Intermediate Common Entrance Test 2020|
|Name Of The Department||C and DSE Andhra Pradesh|
|Starting Date To Apply||20-12-2019|
|Closing Date To Apply||23-01-2020|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Download Admit Cards||One week before conduct of the entrance examination|
|Announcement of Results||One week after the examination|
|Counselling begins||One week after the result announcement|
|For Admission Into||Inter Admissions with Integrated Coaching|
APSWRJC CET 2020 is a common entrance test for admission into Inter first-year courses with Free Coaching for National Entrance Examinations 2020. APSWREIS Inter 1st Year Entrance Exam will be held on 02-02-2020 in all District Head Quarters across AP and the Timings from 11.00 A.M. to 01.30 P.M for fill up seats in Intermediate 1st year in 164 Balayogi Gurukulams and 3 IIT-NEET Academies through BG INTER CET 2020 (Balayogi Gurukulam Intermediate Common Entrance Test 2020).
AP BG Inter CET and AP Gurukul IIT & NEET CET: APSWREIS is requesting admission to the Intermediate for the 2020-21 academic year in AP Social Welfare Gurukul Colleges. An Entrance Test will be held on 2nd February and the results will be announced on the 7th February for the Junior Inter Admissions on APSW Residential Colleges.
There are Social Welfare IIT and NEET academies in APWREIS. Only those who have qualified the Gurukul Inter Entrance Examination(AP BG Inter CET) will be eligible to write the IIT course entrance examination (AP Gurukul IIT & NEET CET) which is conducted for admission in these academies. The entrance test for IIT and NEET will be held on March 1.
Eligible students will be given a bridge course from April 15 to May 15. Seats will be allocated on the basis of marks obtained at the entrance examination.
Entrance tests are conducted for Admissions in the AP Social Welfare Gurukul Junior Colleges. Allocation of seats based on merit in the Entrance Exam. So, Students must apply through online mode with all required details. All eligible should take advantage of this opportunity.
Competitive exams training would be provided with quality education in these gurukulams. In gurukulams, teach with faculty who are proficient in IIT and NEET.
Eligibility for APSWREIS Inter CET 2020:
a) The students who are appearing for SSC exam in March/April, 2019 are eligible for submitting their applications online. However, their final seat allotment will be subject to their clearing the examination in the first attempt.
b) If the group desired by the student is not available in the same district, the student can apply in another district of the same Zone.
c) The students should apply within his/her own district.
d) Students who studied Telugu Medium in 10th Class are also eligible to apply in English Medium Colleges.
e) Boys have to apply in Boys Colleges and Girls have to apply in Girls Colleges only.
Age Limit for BG Inter CET:
The age of the student shall not exceed 17 years as on 31.08.2019. In the case of the students who studied in APSWR Schools and S.W. Hostels relaxation of 1 year will be given.
Income Limit BG Inter CET:
The annual income of the parent of the applicant should not exceed Rs.1,00,000/- per annum, which should be certified by MRO
1. The reservation pattern for all categories will be as follows:
a. Scheduled caste 75%
b. SC converted Christian 12%
c. Scheduled Tribes 6%
d. Backward Classes 5%
e. Other castes 2%
Out of 87% [75% for SCs and 12% SC converted Christians], 75% of seats are reserved for the students who have studied in APSWR Institutions and SW Hostels, remaining 25% seats will be given to open competition among SC students including SC converted Christians.
For 13% Quota meant for ST(6%), BC(5%) and OC(2%), 75% of seats are reserved for the students who have studied in APSWR Institutions and SW Hostels, remaining 25% seats will be given to open competition among ST, BC & OC Students.
3% of overall seats will be reserved for the Physically challenged children who can attend their work without anybody’s help, based on the certificate issued by the Medical Board.
3% overall seats will be reserved under sports quota. Priority among the below categories will be given based on the guidelines by the Govt. of AP
I. International – Events recognized by Govt of AP
II. Jr Nationals SGFI/CM Cup (Inter-State) or equivalent Events recognized by Govt of AP – Participation
III. National Level Association (Gold/Silver/Bronze) or equivalent Events recognized by Govt of AP
IV. State Level SGFI/CM Cup (Inter-District) – ) or equivalent Events recognized by Govt of AP -Participation
V. State Level Association (Gold/Silver/Bronze) ) or equivalent Events recognized by Govt of AP
VI. State Level Inter Societies ( Winner/ Runner or Gold/Silver/Bronze) ) or equivalent Events recognized by Govt of AP
Orphans/destitute in the age which is appropriate to class applied in Residential Schools / Residential Jr. Colleges will be given seats irrespective of their performance in the examination. (as per G.O.Ms.No.47, Dated 31.08.2010 of women & Child welfare Department).
3% of the seats in each category are to be earmarked for the wards of SAFAI KARAMCHARIS.
How to Apply fro APSWREIS Inter CET 2020:
- Process for admission into The applicant can submit his / her application through ONLINE visiting website http://jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in. http://apgpcet.apcfss.in/Inter/ . There is no registration fee for submission of application through ONLINE.
- Before filling the application through online, the candidates have to read the information already uploaded in the website http://jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in http://apgpcet.apcfss.in/Inter/ *
3. The candidates are advised to collect Hall ticket duly downloading immediately after submission of application through online.
- The candidates can submit the applications online from any internet centre in the state
Date of Admission test and other details:
* Details of Entrance Exam (BG INTER CET 2020) for APSWR Junior Colleges:
1. The type of test will be Objective. The Questions will be multiple choice type.
2. Syllabus: Class 10th of the AP State Government.
3. Exam date and time : 02-02-2020 (11:00 A.M to 1:30 P.M),
4. Exam Pattern see below table
5. Each question carries ONE mark. Each question has only one correct answer.
6. For each wrong answer, ¼ mark shall be deducted.
7. The question paper will be in both English and Telugu medium.
8. The examination is conducted through OMR sheet, which should be filled by either black or blue ballpoint pen. A pencil should NOT be used.
9. The Exam centres are shown in Annexure C. The students may choose any one of the centres as per their convenience.
* Details of Entrance Exam for APSWR IIT-NEET Academies
1. The type of test will be a combination of both objective and descriptive
2. Syllabus: Class 10th of the AP State Government.
3. Exam date and time : 01-03-2020 (11:00 A.M to 02:00 P.M)
4. The entrance exam question paper will be in English medium only.
5. The Exam centres for APSWR IIT-NEET Academies are shown in Annexure
6. The students may choose any one of the centres as per their convenience in the state
The scheme of Common Entrance Test 2020
|Mathematics||20 Questions||20 Marks|
|Physical Science||20 Questions||20 Marks|
|BioScience||20 Questions||20 Marks|
|Social Science||15 Questions||15 Marks|
(Comprehension and Grammar)
|15 Questions||15 Marks|
|Logical Reasoning||10 Questions||10 Marks|
|Total||100 Questions||100 Marks|
Selection Procedure / Final Selection:
- Selections will be made on merit basis subject to fulfilment of ‘Eligibility’ and ’Reservation’.
- Only those candidates will be admitted in Magnet schools and COEs who have passed SSC Public Examination 2020, in the first attempt and should have secured 60% marks in aggregate and should have secured 55% marks in English in SSC Public Examination 2020.
- Students will be allotted in the following order.
The first merit to APSWR COE Visakhapatnam and COE, Pulivendula as per allocation of the districts in the merit list.
After exhausting COE list, selection would be made for Magnet schools
* Admission procedure for APSWR Junior Colleges:
1. The applicant must submit his / her application only through ONLINE mode by visiting website www.jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in
2. No Fees is charged for the submission of online application.
3. Candidates should upload their photo and signature within 100 kb size only.
4. The Candidates must opt the colleges while applying online. The candidates shall be considered for admission into the colleges according to their preference, based on the availability of seats in those institutions as per the rule of reservation and merit. The option once exercised is final and cannot be changed.
5. The list of (164) APSWR Junior Colleges with groups and sanctioned seats is enclosed herewith as Annexure-A
6. The Candidates should download the Hall ticket immediately after submission of the application form.
7. Students should confirm their seats in allotted Junior colleges by visiting the school by 20-02-2020 and by submission of necessary documents for which the information will be shared along with the result.
* Admission procedure for APSWR IIT-NEET Academies:
1. In order to appear for IIT-NEET Academies entrance exam, students should also opt for the same during the application stage.
2. The top meritorious candidates selected in MPC and BPC groups in the APSWR Junior Colleges will be eligible for the entrance exam for IIT – NEET Academies. The number of candidates called for the written test for IIT – NEET Academy will be 3 times of the available seats in IIT – NEET academies.
3. Along with the announcement of result for Junior colleges, the students will also be informed whether they are eligible for writing exam for admission to IIT- NEET Academies. Students who are eligible to appear for the entrance exam for IIT-NEET Academies should confirm their seats in allotted Junior colleges by 20-02-2020 as well.
4. List of students eligible for IIT-NEET Academy Exam will be published in the Jnanabhumi website by 24-02-2020. This list will only include the students eligible for writing IIT-NEET Academies Exam and have confirmed his/her seat in allotted Jr. College.
5. The list of 3 APSWR IIT-NEET Academies with groups and sanctioned seats is enclosed herewith in Annexure B.
6. There is a proposal to establish new IIT – NEET Academies. If any new Institution is established, the seats will be filled up through the above-mentioned Test only.
Other Information :
- The 2nd Language in all these Institutions will be Telugu
- Selected students will get all benefits extended by APSWREI Society such as free boarding, lodging, dresses, books, Medical care and Examination Fee etc.,
The medium of Instruction :
In all these institutions English will be the Medium of Instruction.
|APSWREIS Inter CET 2020 notification||17-12-2019|
|Submission of Online Applications||18-12-2019|
|Last Date to Apply||23-01-2020|
|Entrance Exam Date for BG Inter CET 2020||02-02-2020|
|Entrance Exam Date for IIT NEET Academies 2020||01-03-2020|
Foundation course/ Bridge Course: The selected candidates have to undergo a bridge course which will be conducted from 15 April 2020 to 15 May 2020. Further information will be communicated to selected candidates closer to the date.
BG Inter CET and IIT NEET Academies Exam Schedule:
- Date of Notification (Newspaper): 18-12-2019
- Detailed Notification and Online Applications will be available: 20-12-2019
- Application deadline: 23-01-2020
- Date of Entrance Test (BG INTER CET 2020) 02-02-2020
- Declaration of Results (Students eligible for writing IIT-NEET Academies Exam will be informed simultaneously): 07-02-2020
- Selected candidates to confirm seats in the allotted Junior college: 07-02-2020 to 20-02-2020
- List of students eligible for IIT-NEET Academy Exam in the Jnanabhumi website. (Only for students eligible for writing IIT-NEET Academies Exam and having seat confirmation in allotted Jr. College): 24-02-2020
- Date of Entrance Exam for IIT-NEET Academies: 01-03-2020
- Announcement of results for IIT-NEET Academies: 20-03-2020
- Foundation course/ Bridge Course for the Selected candidates 15-04-2020 to 15 -05-2020
- Date of re-opening of 164 APSWR Junior Colleges and 3 IIT – NEET Academies: 01-06-2020
APSWREIS Inter CET (BG INTER CET) Website: jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in and Application Form link is available on its official web portal for Intermediate Admission in Balayogi Gurukulams and IIT-NEET Academies 2020-2021
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details