APTWREIS Gurukulam Teachers Transfers Guidelines, Guidelines for Transfer Counseling for the year 2021/Guidelines for Transfer Counseling of the Teaching Staff in Gurukulam For the year 2021
- The guidelines are prepared for regulating transfers of all teaching staff i.e., PGT, TGT, PD(s), PET and Superintendents (Non-teaching) on transfer policy through counselling.
- Eligibility For Transfers Through Counselling:
The following will be eligible for transfers:
i) Compulsory Transfers:
1) The employees who have completed the period of (5) years of service in a particular station as on 1st May of 2015.
2) Transfer of a spouse on the request of another spouse during counselling to post them together in one School / Place.
3) A spouse case under transfer counselling will be considered once on completion of 5 years only to one of the spouse and not in every year.
4) All the spouse cases will be considered on par with Govt. norms
ii) Administrative Transfers:
Transfers on account of administrative grounds i.e., disciplinary cases or redeployment of surplus manpower or in ‘public interest or for sharing shortage of staff.
iii) Request Transfers:
The following are eligible to apply for request transfers:
1) Employees who have completed minimum period of (2) years stay at a particular station as on 1st May of 2015.
2) Any Employee retiring on or before June 30, 2016 shall not be transferred.
iv) Exceptional Transfers:
Male Teachers below (50) years of age working in Girls institutions will be transferred to accommodate lady teachers. APTWREIS Gurukulam Teachers Transfers Guidelines
- No mutual transfers will be considered.
- Calendar Of Counselling Transfers:
1) The transfers WOULD BE AS PER THE SCHEDULE Et INSTRUCTIONS CONTAINED IN THE CIRCULAR. No transfers shall be made there-after during the year 2015-16 and no relaxations would be entertained.
2) The posts of the persons those who are on deputation/OD will be shown as clear vacancy. The posts where TGTs working against PGT post will be shown as vacancy.
3) The leave vacancies for more than a year will be treated as vacancy.
- Transfer Procedure:
1) The applicants shall fill only the option forms to the Districts opted by them in the Head office Gurukulam and the list of District wise, Institution wise vacancies shall be provided to the concerned District Level Committees(DLC) as enclosure to the option forms of the applicants so as to enable the DLCs for giving posting orders to the applicants as ordered in the G.O.Ms.No.57, dated 18-05-2015. The transferring authority or his nominee shall conduct the counselling.
2) A District Level Committee (DLC) is being established with the Minister-incharge of the District Development as the Chairman and comprising of the District Collector and the District Head of the concerned department. The DLC will effect the transfer of all Local / District Cadre employees. It will also assign posting to the Zonal Cadre employees allotted to the district by the Government / HOD. The DLC shall finalise the list of employees to be transferred and upon approval by the Committee, the District head of the concerned department shall issue orders.
- Transfer Of Non-Teaching Staff At The District Level:
The DLC shall effect the transfer counselling to the District cadre Employees i.e. Non-Teaching staff (up to cadre of Sr. Asst.) at district level in terms of the orders issued in the G.O.Ms.No:57 of Finance (HR.I) Department dt:18-05-2015.
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details