AU Distance Degree Exams Fee Dates 2020 for BA/BCom/BSc Degree Examinations. Andhra University, School of Distance Education has given the AU SDE BA/BCom/BSc/ Degree Examinations 2020 notification.
Examination applications are invited from the students of the School of Distance Education for the Academic year 2019-20. The last date for receipt of examination applications is 13-04-2020. Applications will be accepted with a fine of Rs. 300/- upto 20-04-2020
|BA, BCom & BSc Examinations||Fee for the Whole Examination|
The Students of academic year batch will only be supplied with the examinations applications by post and the students, who are not on rolls presently, have to download applications from AU website. Incomplete and defective applications will summarily be rejected.
Students shall ascertain the changes in the syllabi, if any, from the nearest Study Centre of School of Distance Education and prepare for the examinations accordingly.
FOR COMPARTMENTAL CANDIDATE :
- For One Subject in I/II years – Rs. 400/-
- For Two Subject in I/II years (in Third Year Part II One Subject i.e., Paper III & IV) Rs. 800/-
- Three or more Subjects Rs.1000/-
- For Third Year Part II for Two Subjects not exceeding Rs. 1000/-
- BETTERMENT FEES: Betterment Fees + Examination Fees Total (for Betterment Candidates only) Rs. 600/- + Rs. 1000/- Rs. 1600/-
BETTERMENT OF CLASS
Candidates who are declared to have Passed the Degree Examinations are permitted to reappear (only theory examinations) for the whole examination in Part I or Part II of I, II or III year(s), if they so desire for improvement of their class irrespective of their pass in examination in full, subject to the following conditions:
- Candidates shall not be permitted to reappear in individual subjects.
- Candidates shall be required to pay the amount prescribed towards the reappearance fee besides examination fee.
- Candidates who have already secured First Class are not eligible to appear for betterment examination.
- If the class of the candidates does not change, his/her earlier result stands good.
- The candidates shall be permitted to avail two chances within two consecutive years from the date of first registration of their final year examinations. Such candidates should be required to take the examination as per the current regulations and syllabi in force.
Remittance of Examination Fee:
All the remittance to the School of Distance Education should be made through a crossed Demand Draft Drawn in favour of the Registrar, Andhra University, Visakhapatnam, payable at Syndicate Bank, S.D.E. Andhra University, Visakhapatnam-3, or any Nationalised Bank in favour of the Registrar, Andhra University, Visakhapatnam. The name the candidate, Code Number and the purpose of the remittance should be clearly mentioned in the covering letter along with the Demand Draft. The name of the candidate and complete Code Number are also to be noted on the back of the Demand Draft, S.B.I. Challans; Cheques, Money Order and Postal Orders will not be accepted.
No candidate shall pay at a time more than the fee prescribed for the Whole Examination of that year whatever may be the number of subjects in which he appears.
The candidates appearing for the first time have to apply for the whole examination irrespective of their appearance for part or parts. Subject or subjects as the case may be.
The fee once paid will in no circumstances be returned or held over for a subsequent Examination or adjusted for any other purpose.
Candidates should remit the fee and post the application with the D.D. so as to be received to The Director, School of Distance Education, Andhra University, Visakhapatnam on or before the dates notified. In case the last date for the payment of fee happens to be a Government Holiday, the fee can be paid on the next working day.
Candidates are requested to give such a complete address as would ensure any communication by post reaching them without delay.
Candidates appearing for the examination a second or subsequent time, having failed previously, should select the same centre in which he/she appeared. Prior permission of the School should be obtained to appear at a different centre for exceptional reasons. However, they have to pay Rs. 500/- in addition to the examination fee.
Candidates have to enclose three self-addressed covers without stamps for sending the Marks Statements etc.
Candidates must obtain their Hall-tickets from the Chief Superintendent of the respective centres, three days before the commencement of the examination.
All the entries in the application form except Registered Number should be filled up by the candidates in their own handwriting. Applications with incomplete and incorrect entries are liable to be rejected.
Clarification about Chances of Syllabus, Model Papers etc. If any please contract School of Distance Education, A.U. Visakhapatnam or any of our Study Centres located throughout the State of Andhra Pradesh and a New Delhi.
PAYMENT OF EXAMINATION FEE:
The candidates have to pay the examination fee through a crossed Demand Draft drawn in favour of the Registrar, Andhra University, Visakhapatnam payable at Syndicate Bank, S.D.E Branch, A.U. Visakhapatnam 530 003 or any Nationalised Bank or by paying cash directly at the Syndicate Bank in the premises of School of Distance Education, Andhra University, Visakhapatnam from 10-00 a.m to 4-00 p.m. on all working weekdays and from 11-00 a.m. to 1-00 p.m. on Saturdays.
The name of the candidate, code number and the purpose of the remittance should be clearly mentioned on the reverse side of Demand Draft. The date of issue of Demand Draft for this purpose should be after the date of issue of this notification.
SUBMISSION OF THE EXAMINATION APPLICATION FORM:
The Candidate has to send the duly filled in application form with the Demand Draft / SDE Challan to the Director, School of Distance Education, Andhra University, Visakhapatnam – 530 003, on or before the last date as specified above.
The candidate has to carefully go through the instructions given in the Application Form before filling-in. The candidate should note that the Application Form contains the Hall Tickets in duplicate also.
The signature of the candidate is necessary both on the Hall Tickets and Examination application form. Incomplete applications are liable to be rejected.
In case the Application is returned to the candidate due to any objection, the candidate has to re-submit the same along with an additional fee of Rs. 100/ – (towards service charges and postal charges) directly to the Director, School of Distance Education, Andhra University, Visakhapatnam after complying with the objection raised, at least five days before the commencement of the examinations.
List Of Documents
- A Xerox copy of candidate’s Identity Card should be enclosed to the Examination application.
- The students of earlier year batches can also take their examination of the subject/papers in which they could not pass earlier. However, they are advised to obtain examination application either from the school or from any study centre of School of Distance Education.
- The candidates have to enclose three un-stamped self -addressed envelopes (9″ x 5″ size).
- The candidates have to note their name and code number compulsorily on the reverse side of the Demand Draft if payment of the examination fee is made through Demand Draft.
- Candidates who appeared for any examination (I/II/III Year) previously have to enclose Xerox Copies of Marks Statements.
- Candidates who applied for Revaluation need not wait for the Revaluation results and have to appear for the examination, as per eligibility.
- If sufficient candidates are not registered at a particular centre or for any other reasons the school reserves the right to cancel the centre and shall allot the candidates to the nearby centre.
- University reserves the right to change the examination centre opted by the candidate to the centre which is nearest to the address given by the candidate in the examination application form itself.