AG Inter CET 2022 or BRAG Inter CET 2022 notification has been released by AP Social Welfare Society for admission in APWRJCs & IIT, NEET Academies. The Andhra Pradesh Social Gurukul Junior Colleges is inviting online applications for admission into the Junior Intermediate for the 2022-2023 academic year. Online Applications should be submitted at the online admission portal. For more details are available at https://apgpcet.apcfss.in/Inter.
Andhra Pradesh Social Welfare Gurukul Vidyalayas which are run by the Government of Andhra Pradesh has given the AMBEDKAR GURUKULAM INTER CET 2022 for admission into the intermediate first-year courses in 164 APSWR Junior Colleges and APSW IIT-NEET Academies (IIT-NEET) for 2022-2023. The AP Ambedkar Gurukulam students have to apply through web portal. All other candidates who are currently not studying in Ambedkar Gurukulam schools have to apply through online website.
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for appearing the Admission Test (AG INTER CET 2022). The first Ambedkar Gurukulam Entrance Examination will be held in the month of April for the second IIT-NEET Academies Entrance Exam will be held on the notified date. Submit applications through online mode on its official website on before deadline.
For the 2022-2023 School academic year, AP Social Welfare Gurukul Colleges are seeking applications for admission into the Intermediate first year. The admission process details are as follows. For Junior Inter 1st year admissions, An Entrance Test will be held as per the schedule to fill up seats in Intermediate 1st year in 164 Ambedkar Gurukulams and 3 IIT NEET Academies through AG INTER CET 2022 (Ambedkar Gurukulam Intermediate Common Entrance Test 2022). Interested candidates can submit their online applications as per the schedule.
AP IIT and NEET academies: There are three Social Welfare IIT and NEET academies in the state. Only those who have qualified in the Gurukul Inter Entrance Examination will be eligible to appear the IIT course entrance examination conducted for admission in these academies. The entrance test for IIT and NEET will be held on the notified date. The Eligible students will be given a bridge course as per the schedule.
|Name of the Exam||AG Inter CET 2022|
|Title||Apply for the APSWREIS Inter CET 2022|
|Subject||APSWREIS has released BRAG Inter CET 2022|
|Last date to apply||31-03-2022|
Seats will be allocated on the basis of marks obtained in the entrance examination. Social Welfare Officials are advised to apply on or before deadline through AG Inter CET web Portal. There are 80 seats in each college. All kinds of facilities are provided free of charge by the government, along with teaching and quality education by experienced teachers. SC, ST and BC students are urged to take advantage of this opportunity.
- Only students who are attending this year tenth class public examinations are eligible to apply for this entrance exam.
- Candidates age should not exceed 17 years as on 31st August.
- There is a One year age relaxation to SC students, who are studying in social welfare schools and social welfare Hostels.
- The annual income of the candidates family should not exceed Rs.1,00,000/-.
- Telugu medium students can also apply.
- Candidate should apply within his/her own district. If the group desired by the candidate is not available in the same district, the candidate can apply in another district of the same Zone.
- Boys have to apply in Boys Colleges and Girls have to apply in Girls Colleges only.
A. APSWRJC Admissions:
- No. of APSWRJCs: 164
- No application fee for Online applying
- Candidates should upload their photo and signature.
- The Candidates must opt the colleges while applying online.
- The Candidates should download the Hall ticket immediately after submission of the application form.
- Students should confirm their seats in allotted Junior colleges by visiting the school and by submission of necessary documents for which the information will be shared along with the result.
B. APSWR IIT-NEET Academies Admissions:
- No.of APSWR IIT-NEET Academies: 03
- Students should also opt for the same during the application stage.
- The top meritorious candidates selected in MPC and BPC groups in the APSWR Junior Colleges will be eligible for the entrance exam for IIT-NEET Academies.
- The number of candidates called for the written test for IIT-NEET Academy will be 3 times of the available seats in IIT-NEET academies.
- Along with the announcement of result for Junior colleges, the students will also be informed whether they are eligible for writing exam for admission to IIT NEET Academies.
- Students who are eligible to appear for the entrance exam for IIT-NEET Academies should confirm their seats in allotted Junior colleges as well.
- List of students eligible for IIT-NEET Academy Exam will be published in the Jnanabhumi website.
- This list will only include the students eligible for writing IIT-NEET Academies Exam and have confirmed his/her seat in allotted Jr. College.
- There is a proposal to establish new IIT – NEET Academies.
- If any new Institution is established, the seats will be filled up through the above-mentioned Test only.
Reservation details: Seats will be allocated 75 per cent for SCs, 12 per cent for SC-C, 6 per cent for STs, 5 per cent for BCs and 2 per cent for OCs. The rest of the details should be viewed on the website. The entrance test for admission to these three (3) Gurukuls will be held on the notified date. Admissions counselling would be conducted based on the marks got in the entrance examination for admission in colleges.
Entrance Examination Syllabus: The exam will be conducted based on 10th standard state syllabus for 100 marks on multiple-choice questions from 11.30 am to 1.30 pm on the notified date.
- 20 Questions in Mathematics, Physical Chemistry and Biology
- 15 Questions in Social Science and English,
- 10 questions in Arithmetic Part.
- Each question has one mark.
- The Entrance test has 25 per cent negative marks.
Exam Pattern of AG Inter CET for APWRJCs:
- The type of test will be Objective and the Questions will be multiple choice type.
- Syllabus: Class 10th of the AP State Government
- The pattern of Exam:
- Mathematics: 20 Questions 20 Marks
- Physical Science: 20 Questions 20 Marks
- Bio Science: 20 Questions 20 Marks
- Social Science: 15 Questions 15 Marks
- English (Comprehension and Grammar): 15 Questions 15 Marks
- Logical Reasoning: 10 Questions 10 Marks
- Total 100 Questions: 100 Marks
- Each question carries ONE mark. Each question has only one correct answer.
- For each wrong answer, ¼ mark shall be deducted.
- The question paper will be in both English and Telugu medium.
- The examination is conducted through OMR sheet, which should be filled by either black or blue ballpoint pen. A pencil should NOT be used.
- The students may choose any one of the centres as per their convenience.
AG Inter CET Exam Pattern for APSWR IIT-NEET Academies
- The type of test will be a combination of both objective and descriptive
- Syllabus: Class 10th of the AP State Government.
- AP AG Inter CET Exam date and time: TBN (11:00 A.M to 02:00 P.M)
- The entrance exam question paper will be in English medium only.
- The students may choose any one of the centres as per their convenience in the state
- AP IIT-NEET Academies Entrance Exam: TBN
How to Apply: Applications are invited by the Gurukul Society through online for filling the inter first-year seats in Social Welfare Gurukul Colleges and IIT NEET Academies. Students who are interested in joining Gurukul can apply online by closing date on the Gurukul Institute official website.
Students must apply online mode only in accordance with the regulations and with all details. Seat allotment will be done on the basic merit in the entrance exam. These Residential Junior colleges will also provide quality education to students as well as training will be proved for competitive exams.
- Submission of Applications: March 8 to 31, 2022
- AG Inter CET Exam Date: April 24, 2022
- IIT-NEET Academies Entrance Exam: To be notified