BOI Bank of India Security Officers Recruitment: BANK OF INDIA, a leading Public Sector Bank having Head Office in Mumbai has published the security Officers recruitment 2020 notification and Bank of India invites applications for recruitment of Security Officers in Middle Management Grade/ Scale-II.
Bank of India (BOI) is looking for candidates to hire for the post of Security Officers and Fire Officer in Middle Management Grade/Scale-2. Candidates who are interested and eligible to apply for the BOI job can submit their online applications from the official website from December 7, 2020, to December 21, 2020.
- Security Officers – 20 Posts
- Fire Officer – 1 Posts
Qualification: Any Degree with Computer Knowledge.
Age Limit: Candidates who want to take up the job for the post of Security Officers must fall under the age group of 25 to 40 years. Candidates who want to take up the post of Fire Officer must fall under the age group of 25 to 30 years.
Selection Procedure: The selection process for the recruitment to the post of Security Officer and Fire Officer will be done through Personal Interview and/or Group discussion.
Steps to apply for BOI Recruitment 2020:
- Candidates who want to apply for the BOI Recruitment 2020 must visit the bank’s official website– bankofindia.co.in.
- Once the website is open, click on the ‘CAREER’ option.
- After that click on the link “Recruitment of Specialist Security Officers – Project No. 2020-21/3 Notice dated November 1, 2020”.
- This will open a new window in this window click on “APPLY ONLINE”.
BOI/ Bank of India Security Officers recruitment 2020 notification, online application form, last date for apply online, exam date, how to apply, eligibility criteria, results, admit cards, call letters details given here or at the official web portal.
Experience: The candidate should be an Officer with a minimum of five years of Commissioned Service in the Army/ Navy/ Air Force.
- Starting Date of Application – December 7, 2020
- Last Date of Application – December 21, 2020