BRAOU Degree Exams Fee Payment & Online Registration Form. Dr B R Ambedkar Open University has given the BRAOU Degree Exams Fee Payment notification and the candidates who are studying the Degree course in this Distance mode education they can pay the exam fee through online mode at braouonline.in web portal.
The Open University has invited to pay the Degree Exams fee for appearing the annual examinations.
How to Pay the BRAOU Degree Exams Fee through Online and How to fill the BRAOU Degree Online Exam Registration Form and more details are given here. Candidates may follow simple steps to fill the Dr BR Ambedkar Open University Degree Online Application Form and observe the How to Apply for Ambedkar Open Degree Exams.
Candidates are advised to visit the portal www.braouonline.in and click on BRAOU U.G. Examination Registration Form for Semester wise Registration. The prescribed fee may be paid at any T.S./A.P. Online Centres or through debit/credit card on or before as per the schedule. (The students of Science subjects must pay the Practical Exam fee along with the Theory Exam fee as a single payment). For further details, candidates may contact their concerned study centres.
Please note that only those students who have paid the Tuition Fee are eligible to appear for these examinations. Further, the students who are appearing for the first time have to pay examination fee for all papers in their course.
Students are permitted to write the answers in Urdu only in those subjects offered by the University in Urdu medium. History, Political Science, Public Administration, Botany, Zoology and Chemistry are offered in Urdu medium by the University. If the Candidates answer in Urdu in other Subject, their scripts will not be valued.
Degree Exams Online Registrations
Last Date for Registration and Fee Payments:
|Online Registration||Last Date to Apply|
|For Degree III, II & I Year BA., BCom. BSc., (3YDC) Spell-I April/May 2020 annual Exams||29-03-2020|
|Semester IV Degree Second year Exams||20-01-2020|
|Semester III Degree Second year Exams||15-02-2020|
|Semester I Degree first-year Exams||10-03-2020|
UG Third Year, Semester-V (2017 batch) of BA, BCom & BSc Examinations (UG III Year Semester V (CBCS) 2017 Year batch – JULY, 2020)
UG Third Year, Semester-VI (2017 batch) of BA, BCom, & BSc Examinations (UG III Year, VI Semester (CBCS) 2017 Year batch JULY, 2020)
|Old batch students: UG Examination Registration for Spell-1 (old batch students of 2016 or prior to 2016)||30-06-2020|
Old Batch Students
UG Examination Registration for Spell-1 (old batch students of 2016 or prior to 2016) Last date 30-06-2020
- Last Date for Examination Online Registration: 30-06-2020
- UG First Year Examination date: July-2020 (Exam dates will be informed later)
- UG Second Year Examination dates: July-2020 (Exam dates will be informed later)
- UG Third Year Examination dates: July-2020 (Exam dates will be informed later)
- UG Examination Timings: 2.00 P.M. to 5.00 P.M.
Semester V Degree 3rd Year: UG Third Year, Semester-V (2017 batch) of BA, BCom & BSc Examinations (UG III Year Semester V (CBCS) 2017 Year batch JULY, 2020) – In July 2020 (Dates will be informed in July)
Semester VI Degree 3rd Year: UG Third Year, Semester-VI (2017 batch) of BA, BCom, & BSc Examinations (UG III Year, VI Semester (CBCS) 2017 Year batch JULY, 2020) – Dates will be informed in July
1. The examination fee prescribed for each course (paper) of Undergraduate programme is Rs.100/- There is no fee exemption for any student since these are Semester End Examinations.
– Students who opt for Science subjects have to pay Rs. 100/- extra per each paper of Science subject towards practical exam fee.
– The Examination Registration Forms can be uploaded by the candidates through online mode only.
2. The Examination Registration Forms without online (offline) are not allowed by the University and no further correspondence shall be entertained in this regard. The Students can download their Hall Tickets from the University website www.braouonline.in (03) days before the commencement of the Examinations. The Examination Centre will be mentioned in the Hall Tickets.
3. Please keep a Xerox copy of the print out issued by TS/AP online Centre after registration and uploading of information.
Important Instructions for Examination Registration:
1. Students need to apply all papers in the single application form including practical papers. No separate application form is accepted for individual years.
2. Do not depend on others for Examination Registration.
If you are taking help from others (AP ONLINE Centre / Friends / Relatives / Internet Centres, etc.) for exam registration, verify your exam application form carefully Verify the following points carefully in your Application before payment of the exam fee.
a) Verify all the options and papers applied correctly are not.
b) Apply all Pending or Failed papers and verify all the applied subjects and papers on Exam application printout are correct.
c) Verify Applied Subjects, Applied Papers, Exam Centre/ Study Centre, Medium, MIL in case of UG first year are correct or not.
d) Pay your exam fee at AP ONLINE franchise centre after careful verification of exam application printout.
3. Exam registration/Modification is not possible once the examination fee paid. If you want any modifications in the exam application form, please modify before exam fee payment.
Procedure for Exam Registrations through Online:
- Candidates are advised to visit the portal of www.braouonline.in
- Click on U.G. Examination Registration Form for Semester II.
- Then, the “Degree Examination Registration Form” Window opens.
- Then the student enters his admission number and date of birth.
- Once entered the admission number and date of birth, the candidate will get the details of his/her hall ticket number, name, father name, date of birth, Social status, Medium and blanks of subject wise with preference 1,2,3 for papers registration.
- After filling all the blanks in the online application/registration form, the student should upload it by clicking on “SUBMIT’
- Take a print out and retain with him as a record. The print outcomes with a “10” digit number, known as application number
- Pay the required fee. On this application number, only the candidate should pay the required fee through Debit/Credit card or at any T.S/A.P. Online Center and collect the receipt and keep it for future reference.
Steps to modify/change Exam application form before exam fee payment:
- Go to “Update Examination Application Details (If already applied)”.
- Enter your Admission Number (only last seven numbers from your admission Number) and Application Number (9 Digits number).
- Re-apply all papers and verify all papers are applied or not.
- Finally, go for exam fee payment at the nearest AP ONLINE centre.
Still your facing problem contact exam helpline: 040-23680567, 040-23680568. Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Physically challenged candidates should contact Exam helpline after exam registration for fee exemption.
Last Date for Registration and Fee Payments:
Semester I: 10-03-2020
Semester III: 15-02-2020
Semester IV: 20-01-2020
UG Examination Registration for Spell-1 (old batch students of 2016 or prior to 2016) Last date 01-06-2020
Degree Exams: 29-03-2020
Semester V: 30-06-2020 – UG Third Year, Semester-V (2017 batch) of BA, BCom & BSc Examinations (UG III Year Semester V (CBCS) 2017 Year batch JULY, 2020) – In July 2020 (Dates will be informed in July)
Semester VI: 04-07-2020 -UG Third Year, Semester-VI (2017 batch) of BA, BCom, & BSc Examinations (UG III Year, VI Semester (CBCS) 2017 Year batch JULY, 2020) – Dates will be informed in July)
Old batch students: UG Examination Registration for Spell-1 (old batch students of 2016 or prior to 2016) Last date 30-06-2020
BRAOU Website: https://www.braouonline.in/