NTA UGC NET Results 2019 released on its web portal & Check it now at official website. NTA UGC NET Results, Answer Keys, OMR sheets, Question Paper at NTAnet.nic.in 2019. NTA would release the NTA UGC NET Results on its official website at ntanet.nic.in. Candidates NTA UGC NET who have appeared for the examination can now check the results same online.
NTA UGC NET Results 2019 of December exam: The National Test Agency (NTA) would declare the results of UGC NET 2019 examination on its official website. Candidates can check their results on ntanet.nic.in. The UCG NET examinations are conducted twice a year. The exams would be conducted in December and June month. The NTA had introduced a computer-based examination for the first time to reduce the burden on the candidates.
Candidates who have appeared in the examination need to visit nta.ac.in to check their UGC NET Result 2019 on the prescribed date. The examination was conducted as a Computer Based Test (CBT) and consisted of two papers. NET/SET/SLET shall remain the minimum eligibility condition for recruitment and appointment of Assistant Professors in Universities/Colleges/ Institutions. Those who will clear the paper will be eligible for a junior research fellowship or can be considered for the post of assistant professors.
- Candidates can obtain UGC NET December 2019 results by accessing NTA NET website ntanet.nic.in.
- NTA conducted UGC NET December 2019 through Computer Based Test (CBT) from December 2 to 6, 2019.
- Out of total 10,34,872 candidates registered, 7,93,813 candidates had appeared for the examination.
- UGC NET December 2019 exam was held at 700 centres in 219 cities.
- Candidate should note that there will be no revaluation or re-checking of the result. NTA will not entertain any correspondence in this regard.
- NTA had released the provisional answer key for UGC-NET examination on December 10, 2019. Candidates were given time till December 15, 2019, to raise objections against the answer key. It may be noted that the NTA decision on the challenges is final and the result has been declared based on final answer keys.
- UGC-NET is being conducted for determining the eligibility of Indian nationals for the eligibility for Assistant Professor or Junior Research Fellowship and Assistant Professor Both, in Indian Universities and Colleges.
- A total of 60,147 candidates have qualified for eligibility for Assistant Professor post and 5092 candidates have qualified for JRF and eligible for Assistant Professor.
|Title||NTA UGC NET Results 2019|
|Subject||NTA Released the UGC NET Results|
|Department||University Grants Commission (UGC)|
|Testing Agency Name||National Testing Agency|
|Which month||December month NTA Exam|
|Result Hosting Website||https://testservices.nic.in by Examination Management Services|
There were only 2 papers – paper 1 and paper 2. In order to appear for NET, a candidate needs to secure at least 55 per cent marks in Master’s degree or equivalent examination from a recognised universities/institutions. There is five per cent relaxation for OBC, Scheduled Caste(SC)/Scheduled Tribe(ST)/ persons with disability (PwD) category and transgender candidates who have secured at least 50 per cent marks (without rounding off). Those who are pursuing their Master’s (in the final year) can also apply.
How to check UGC NET Result of December Exam?
- Visit the official website – ntanet.nic.in
- Click on the notification that states NTA-UGC NET RESULT 2019
- Enter your Application Number, Roll Number, Date of Birth and Submit
- Download your result and take a print out for further reference
- NTA UGC NET Official Website
- Note – candidate can access the results through Application Number and Password OR through Application Number and Date of Birth
- NT UGCE NET Cutoff Marks
TheUGC NET December exam was conducted from December 2 to December 6, 2019, at various centers across the nation for determining the eligibility of Indian nationals for the Eligibility for Assistant Professor only or Junior Research Fellowship & Assistant Professor both, in Indian Universities and Colleges. Candidates can visit the official site of UGC NET for checking the results.