Telangana CPS Employees Pay Fixation in PRC 2015 and TS CPS Employes Deduction in PRC 2015 Bill: Government of Telangana, Finance Department has issued Circular Memo No.509 on June 3rd, 2015 to all the Departments of Secretariat, HODS concerned; the DTA, Telanngana., Hyderabad, the PAO, Telangana., Hyderabad, the Joint Director, PPO Telangana, Hyderabad; the Director of Stated Audit, Telangana., Hyderabad; the Director of Works Accounts, Telangana, Hyderabad, for fixation of pay of CPS employees in PRC 2015. This Memo details as follows..
As per Circular Memo No.509.A/102 CPS deduction on Revised Pay and Revised DA with effect from 02-06-2015 and also match grant
Subject : NPS -Fixation of pay of CPS employees In PRC 2015 -Reg.
- G.O.Ms.No.10, Fin (PCI)Dept, Dt: 06.01.2014.
- G.O.Ms.No.25, Fin (HRM.IV) Dept,Dt: 18.03.2015.
- Representation received from the Progressive Recognised Teachers Union, T.S., Narayanaguda, Hyderabad dt. 02.05.2015.
- Lr.No. D3/1838/2015, Dt.06.05.2015 received from DTA, Telangana, Hyderabad.
Kind attention is Invited to the references cited.
- As per New Pension Scheme which is contributory in nature, the pension contribution in nature, the pension contribution shall be made at 10 percent of the Pay plus DA. Consequent to implementation of PRC recommendations with monetary benefit from 2nd June 2014, the employees covered under new Pension Scheme have to contribute pension contribution on revised Pay plus DA.
- The DTA, Telangana is directed to comply with rules with reference to the CPS duly by deducting 10% contribution on revised Pay & DA with effect from 02.06.2014 & also make matching employers contribution to fund managers.