PRC Scales to AP Model Schools Teaching Staff, G.O.Ms.No.126 Dt: 30.12.2016, Govt Of AP, School Education Department – A.P. Model Schools– Implementation of Revised Scales of Pay 2015 to the Teaching staff working in the AP Model Schools under the AP Secondary Education Society – Permission – Accorded.
Read the following:-
1. G.O.Ms.No.46, Finance (HRM.V-PC) Dept., Dt: 30.04.2015
2. From the Commissioner of School Education, A.P, Hyderabad, Lr.Rc.No.250/A1/APMS/RMSA/2014,dt:07.08.2015.
PROCEEDINGS OF THE COMMISSIONER OF SCHOOL EDUCATION &
Ex. OFFICIO PROJECT DIRECTOR, RMSA/MODEL SCHOOL, AP
Rc.No.169/A1 /APMS/PRC/2015 Dated: .02-2017
Sub:- RMSA – Model Schools – Sanction of PRC – Implementation of Revised Scales of Pay 2015 to the teaching staff working in k P. Model Schools under AP Secondary Education Society- Orders -Issued.
Read:-1.G.O.Ms.No.254. Finance (SPMC- I) Department, dated 3/12/2011 2. Letter RC.No.172/Al/APMS/2016. dated 23.11-2016 From the Commissioner & Director of School Education. A.P. Ibrahimpatnam. 3.Govt. Memo.No.126. School Education (Prog.I)/Dept. dated 30/12/2016
The attention of the District Educational Officers in the State and Principals of Model Schools in A.P. is invited to the references 3,4 cited, wherein the Government have issued orders for payment of emoluments as per Revised Scales of Pay 2015 to teaching staff of Model Schools, with effect from 01.04- 2015 subject to meeting the expenditure within available funds.
The Commissioner of School Education and Ex. Officio Project Director. RMSA/APMS, A.P.. Ibrahimpatnam is hereby accorded permission to the Principals of A.P. Model Schools through District Educational Officers concerned to get the pay fixations done and prepare armor and regular bills accordingly. The pay of the individuals may be fixed as per the guidelines of the Government from time to time on par with Government Employees. and submit the bills to the DEOs for scrutiny of the pay fixation and arrear bills. The pay of the individuals is to be fixed as per Revised Scales of Pay 2015 and to claim the revised pay scales.
Therefore all the District Educational Officers and the Principals of Model Schools in the State are requested to take necessary action accordingly.
In the G.O.1st read above, Government have issued orders for implementation of the Revised Pay Scales 2015 for the State Government Employees w.e.f. 02.06.2014 with monetary benefit from the salary for the month of April, 2015.
2. The Commissioner of School Education & Ex-officio Project Director, Model Schools vide ref 2nd read above has submitted proposals to Government to implement the Revised Pay Scales 2015 to the Principals, Post Graduate Teachers, Trained Graduate Teachers working in Model
Schools, Andhra Pradesh and requested to issue corresponding Revised Pay Scales of 2015 to all the Teaching staff working under the Management of AP Secondary Education Society.
3. The Government after careful consideration, hereby accept the proposal of the Commissioner of School Education& Ex-officio Project Director, RMSA, A.P. and accord permission to implement the Revised Pay Scales 2015 to the Principals, Post Graduate Teachers, Trained Graduate Teachers working in Model Schools of Andhra Pradesh under AP Secondary Education Society on the lines of the other State Government employees. The details of posts and scales are indicated in annexure appended to this G.O.
4. The fixation of pay shall be allowed with monetary benefits from 01.04.2015.
5. The additional expenditure involved for the implementation of the corresponding Revised Pay Scales 2015 shall be met within the allocated Budget.
6. This order issues with the concurrence of Finance (PC) Department vide their U.O No.33024/30/HR.IV-PC/2016 Dated.20.12.2016
|Category of the post||No of Posts||In the Pay Scales of 2010 (Rs)||Corresponding pay scales in RPS of 2015 (Rs)||Remarks|
|3||Trained Graduate Teacher||7×163=1141||14860-39540||28940-78910||Corresponding Scale|