Amendment Orders for GO.12, Dt. 26-11-2014 : G.O.Ms.No.14, Dt:12-12-2014.- Telangana State Government, Deptt., Department for Women Children, Disabled & Senior Citizens(Schemes) for WCD &SC- Supplementary Nutrition Programme (SNP) under Integrated Child Development Scheme (ICDS) -Implementation of One Full Meal Programme for ICDS beneficiaries.
Implementation of One Full Meal Programme for ICDS beneficiaries
- G.O.Ms.No.12, Deptt., for WCD &SC, Dt:26-11-2014.
- From the Director, WD & CW, Hyd., Lr.No.2217/SNP /2014,Dt:11-12-2014.
In the G.O. Read above, Government have issued orders to implement revised and new feeding norms of One Full Meal Programme for all Pregnant and Lactating Mothers with 200ml milk and one egg for all 30 days in a month for all children for 7 months to 6 years in all 149 ICDS Projects covering all Anganwadi Centres(35973) by bridging the gaps in the adjusting scheme and also sanctioned an amount of Rs.94,82,95,872/- for implementation of the said scheme.
- In the reference 2nd read above, the Director, Women Development & Child Welfare Department, Hyderabad stated that as per the experts opinion of the National Institute of Nutrition (NIN), Taranaka Hyderabad and various institutions it is very difficult for children below 3 years to digest an egg every day along with regular food and the mothers who are sending their children to AWCs are also not willing to give egg everyday to their children below 3 years. She has requested to issue revised food norms of providing 16 eggs instead of 30 eggs for children in the age group 7 months to 3 years. Therefore Government decided to provide 16 eggs instead of 30 eggs for Children from 7 months to 3 years.
- Government after careful examination of the matter have decided to issue the amendment orders to the G.O. 1st read above.
- Accordingly, the following Amendment is issued to G.O.Ms.No.12, Deptt., for WCD &SC, Dt:26-11-2014.
Government after careful examination hereby decide to implement the One Full Meal Programme by providing 16 eggs instead of 30 eggs for children in the age group 7 months to 3 years with an allocation of Rs.24,28,14,096 instead of Rs.45,13,48,296 and the total Budget is sanctioned for an amount of Rs.73,97,616,72 instead of Rs.94,82,95,872/- for a period of 4 months from December to March, 2014.
- The Director, Women Development & Child Welfare Department shall take necessary action in the matter.