AP CFMS Data Upload Date Extended, GOVERNMENT OF ANDHRA PRADESH, Finance Department – Comprehensive Financial Management System (CFMS) – Human Resources Management under CFMS – Issue of Health Cards to State Government Employees.
Online Collection of Employees’ data through Web-based application for implementation of HRMS Module and issue of Health Cards –Instructions to furnish the Data – Orders – Issued – Extension of time to upload the data – Orders – Issued.
FINANCE (SMPC.II) DEPARTMENT
G.O.Ms.No.22; Dated: 28.01.2014
Read the following:
1.G.O.Ms.No.334, Finance (SMPC.II) Department, dated: 13.12.2013.
2.Circular Memo No. 32708-A/333/A2/SMPC.II/2013, Dated: 28.12.2013.
3.G.O.Ms.No.16, Finance (SMPC.II) Department, dated: 18.01.2014.
In the Government Order first read above, Government issued instructions to all the Drawing and Disbursing Officers (DDOs) to collect and upload data of all categories of employees including contract employees and outsourced personnel through the web based application by 5th January, 2014.
In the Circular Memo second read above Government have issued certain clarifications on the data being collected and also extended the time for online submission of data up to 18th January, 2014.
The Government has further reviewed the progress and technical difficulties and issued orders in the reference third read above extending the time for submission of data upto 27th January, 2014. AP CFMS Data Upload Date Extended
- Several Drawing and Disbursing Officers and employees associations have brought to the notice of the Government that certain DDOs in the rural areas are experiencing internet connectivity problems and that they have to go to the district head quarters to upload the information. They have, therefore, requested for extension of time.
- After reviewing the progress and considering the request for extension of time, Government hereby extend the time for uploading the data upto 1st February, 2014 with a clear indication that no further extension of time will be given in any circumstances.
- Government also reiterate that the data of all categories of employees including the contract employees and the persons hired on outsourcing basis shall be entered without fail.
- All the DDOs and the appointing authorities shall note that the any claims relating to the persons whose details are not entered, will not be admitted in the PAO or the Treasuries and therefore they should ensure that the data of all employees of all types of employment is entered accurately and failure in this regard will lead to disciplinary action being initiated against them.
- The other instructions issued in the references read above hold good and the pay bill of the employees for the month of February, 2014 shall be passed only after the submission of their data.
- All the DDOs and the departmental officers and unit officers of all the departments should adhere to the above instructions.
- The District Collectors shall review the progress with all the unit officers in the district and ensure that the data is uploaded before 1st February, 2014.
Download the GO.NO.22 Extension of time to upload the data from here