APMS Inter Result 2023 or AP Model School Inter result 2023 will be released by the Director of School Education on its admission website, https://apms.apcfss.in/ after completion of registration process. Students who have applied for the AP Model School Inter first year admission stream can check details and download the result from the result web portal by using login details.
Guidelines & Procedure for APMS Inter first-year course admissions: Procedure and Guidelines for Admission into the First year intermediate course in AP Model schools for this academic year. With an objective to provide free and quality education in Andhra Pradesh, 155 A.P. Model Schools are established from this academic year by the Government in the educationally backward Mandals of Andhra Pradesh.
|Name Of The Result||APMS Inter Result 2023|
|Conducting Agency Name||AP Model School|
|Title||Download APMS Inter first year Admission Result 2023|
|Subject||Education Department, AP would release AP Model School Inter Admission Result 2023|
|Full-Form||AP Model School Inter first Year Selection List|
How to check the APMS Inter Result 2023?
Andhra Pradesh Education Department has released APMS Inter result 2023 or AP Model School Inter first year selection list result on the official website after completion for lottery method. Students who applied for the AP Model School Intermediate admission stream can check details and download result from the result web portal. Below simple steps are given to check the APMS 6th Class Admission Result.
- Visit the https://apms.apcfss.in/ Website
Candidates need to visit the official website of APMS, https://apms.apcfss.in/ in your device browser.
- Click on Inter Result link
Once you reach the admission website, click on the APMS Inter admission result on the home page.
- Enter login details
After clicking on that link, Inter first year admission result checking web page will appear. Now enter the login details and click on the Get result button.
- Download the result
After clicking on the Get Result button, your APMS Inter first year admission result will be appeared. check the result and take a print, preserve it for future reference (i.e., Certificates Verification and admission counselling).
All the Model Schools are having pucca buildings with necessary infrastructure These Model Schools are imparting education in ENGLISH MEDIUM from class VI to Intermediate with state syllabus.
There are no fees in these schools. All these schools are having sufficient Post Graduate Teachers to impart education at the Intermediate level and are having well-equipped laboratories. Special coaching is given for EAMCET/IIT. Special bridge course is being run for the purpose of students who have come from Telugu medium schools. Students are expected to attend schools from their homes. The students have to make their own arrangements for transport from their homes to the school.
Applications are invited for admission into first-year Intermediate course for the academic year 2020-2020 into BIPC, MPC, CEC and MEC groups from the eligible SSC passed candidates. Candidates who desire admission have to pay a registration fee of Rs.100/- (Rs.50/- for SC/ST).
Admission into first-year Intermediate course shall be based on the marks/grades scored in the SSC examinations in the order of merit strictly according to the provisions of GO.Ms.No.17 School Education(SE-PRG.I) Department, Dt. 11-02-2013 read with GO.Ms.No.22 School Education (SE-PRG.I) Department, Dt. 29-04-2015.
Intake capacity :
|Intermediate I year||Section-I Science||MPC BIPC||20 20|
|Section-II Humanities||CEC MEC||20 20|
Rule of Reservation:
For Intermediate class, the unit shall be each group of 20 students and the community wise distribution of seats for intermediate is as follows:
|Community||group||%||Total No. of Seats per class||Minimum seats reserved for girls(33.33%) out of the total number of seats given in column(4)|
However, in case of any non-availability of applicants in any particular group, the total strength of 80 can be taken as a unit for the purpose of reservation. While admitting the students the Group shall be taken. There shall be no income limitation for the parent/guardian of the student. But preference goes to the student hailing from less income (annual income).
Guidelines & Procedure for APMS Inter first year admissions:
Procedure of Admission:
1. Candidates who wish to get admission in A.P.Model School pays registration fee for admission of Rs.100/-(OC & BC) or Rs.50/-(ST/SC) in A.P. online centers.
2. The candidate can submit either an online application or Printed application form direct to the Principal as detailed hereunder:
(I: UPLOADING THE ADMISSION APPLICATION ONLINE:
II: SUBMISSION OF ADMISSION APPLICATION DIRECT TO PRINCIPAL)
1. The Principal prepares selection list strictly in accordance to the provisions of GO.Ms.No.17 School Education(SE-PRG.I) Department ,dt.11-02-2013 read with GO.Ms.No.22 School Education(SE-PRG.I) Department ,dt.29-040-2015.
2. Submits selection list to the District Selection Committee under the Chairmanship of the Addl. Joint Collector for final approval.
3. The approved selection list will be published in the office of the District Educational Officer and in the notice board of the Model School concerned.
4. Verification of original certificates of the selected candidates and admission process will be taken as per the admission schedule on the specified dates.
5. The model admission application form to be uploaded online and the list of district wise A.P. Model Schools is given hereunder for guidance. The actual format of the application form under development of A.P. Online may vary this format. The basic contents of the application form are given here under to keep the required documents ready for filling up of the admission application form.