Gujarat HSC Result 2021 or GSEB HSC result 2021 would be released by the Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board on its official web portal and Steps are provided here for How to check 12th Class result at GSEB website. The GSHSEB has released the date and time for class 12 results of the academic year 2021. The result will be declared on July 17 at 8 am.
Students who have registered for the 12th class board examination may check their results on the official website gseb.org. After the Centre scrapped class 12 board examination of the academic year 2020-2021, the state government decided to cancel the exams for Gujarat board students as well.
The decision was taken in the favour of health and safety of students and teachers. Before the Centre’s decision to cancel the exams, the Gujarat government on May 25 announced the Class 12 state board exams to be conducted from July 1. It had already declared mass promotion for the student of class 1-11.
|Name of the result||Gujarat HSC Result 2021|
|Title||Gujarat 12th Class Result 2021|
|Subject||GSEB has released Gujarat Class 12 Result 2021|
|Board Name||Gujarat Board of School Education (GSEB)|
|Exam name||HSC Board Exams|
|Board Official Website||https://gseb.org/|
Steps to Check the Gujarat HSC Result 2021:
- Visit the official website i.e. http://www.gsebeservice.com/
- Click on the Results tab in the top menu
- You will be redirected to a new page with input fields
- Enter your Exam Roll Number and other details asked on the page
- Verify and submit all the details on the website
- Your GSEB HSC Result 2021 digital scorecard will be displayed on the screen
- Download the result scorecard and take a printout for future reference
Registered students can check their results by visiting the official website of gseb.org. Click on the tab for the result of class 12, 2021. Enter the necessary credentials to log in and get the result. Download and take a printout of the result for further reference.