Simple to steps provided here for how to apply TS EdCET 2020. TSCHE issued the TS EdCET 2020 notification and applications are invited from the eligible candidates through online mode upto April 20. Telangana State Education Common Entrance Test 2020 (TS EdCET 2020) will be conducted every year by the Osmania University, Hyderabad.
TS EdCET for admission into B.Ed (Two years) Regular Course in the Colleges of Education in Telangana State for the academic year 2020-2021. TS EdCET will be conducted on May 23.
Applications should be submitted through ONLINE mode only. The Registration fee for online submission and late fee, if applicable, may be paid at TS Online / AP Online Centers and also through payment gateway (Credit Card/Debit Card/ Net Banking).
|Test Name||TS EdCET|
|Title||How To Apply for TS EdCET|
|Application Fee||Rs: ₹650|
|Application Submission mode||Online mode only|
|Last Date to Apply||20-04-2020|
Eligibility for TS EdCET 2020:
Candidates satisfying the following requirements shall be eligible to appear for TS Ed.CET 2020 (CBT) for admission into 2-year B.Ed Course.
i. The candidate should be of Indian Nationality.
The candidate should satisfy „local‟ / „non- local‟ Status requirements as laid down in the Telangana Educational Institutions (Regulation of Admission) Order, 1974, as subsequently amended.
ii. Educational Qualifications: Candidates should have passed or appeared for qualifying examination
(a) In any Bachelors Degree i.e., B.A, B.Com, B.Sc, B.Sc (Home Science), BCA, BBM/BBA or in the Master’s Degree, securing at least 50% aggregate marks.
(b) Bachelors in Engineering or Technology with Specialization in Science and Mathematics with 55% aggregate marks or
(c) Any other qualification equivalent thereto.
(d) However, for candidates belonging to the reserved categories Viz., SC/ ST/ BC and other reserved categories should have secured 40% Marks in the qualifying examination.
(e) The candidates who are appearing for the final year degree examination shall also be eligible to appear for TS Ed.CET-2020.
(f) Note: As per the GO MS No:13 dated. 27/5/2017, the Candidates possessing MBBS/ BSC (AG) / BVSC/ BHMT/ B.Pharm and such other professional and job oriented degree courses Viz., LLB are not eligible for admission into B.Ed Course.
(g) Candidates possessing a Master Degree without having undertaken undergraduate study are not eligible for admission.
iii. Age limit: The candidate should have completed the age of 19 years as on 1st July of the year in which notification is issued. There shall be no maximum age limit.
Important dates for TS EdCET 2020:
1. Notification of TS Ed.CET 2020 (CBT) to be issued. 24.02.2020
2. Commencement of submission of online application forms. 27.02.2020
3. Last date for submission and Registration of online application form without a late fee [Registration fee Rs. 650/- for SC / ST Rs. 450/-]. 20.04.2020
4. Last date for submission and Registration of online application form with late fee of Rs. 500/- 25.04.2020
5. Last date for submission and Registration of online application form with late fee of Rs. 1000/-. 30.04.2020
6. Last date for submission and Registration of online application form with late fee of Rs. 2000/-. 04.05.2020
Application Fee :
For SC / ST Candidates: ₹450
For Other Candidates: ₹650
How to apply for TS EdCET 2020?
- Visit the official website – https://www.tsche.ac.in/
- Click on ‘TS EdCET 2020’ tab
- Pay the Application Fee to register yourself and then fill the application form
- STEP-I: Fee Payment
- STEP-II: Know Your Payment Status
- STEP-III: Fill Application Form (only after Fee Payment)
- STEP-IV: Print Application Form (only after Submitting Application Form)
- Complete the application process and take a printout of the confirmation page for further reference