How to Apply for TS ICET 2020, Submit TSICET Online Application form till March 30. Kakatiya University has begun the Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test, TSICET 2020 registration process from March 06, 2020. Candidates who want to take up this exam can apply for it through the official site of TSICET at icet.tsche.ac.in.
The examination is conducted for admission into MBA and MCA courses in all universities in Telangana State and their affiliated colleges. TSICET 2020 The registration for the Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test (TSICET-2020) for admission into MBA and MCA courses (full time/part-time/evening/distance mode) has started from March 09.
The entrance exam, to be conducted by Kakatiya University-Warangal, will be held on May 20 and May 21. The TSICET-2020 examination will be held at 18 regional online test centres in Telangana and Andhra Pradesh.
|Title||How To Apply for TS ICET 2020|
|Subject||TSCHE has released TS ICET 2020 notification and invites online application forms from the eligible students to join in MBA and MCA courses|
|Category||How To Apply for TS ICET 2020 / How to Submit TS ICET Online application form/ Steps to apply for TS ICET 2020|
|Last Date to Apply||30-04-2020|
|Application Fee||Rs.650/- and Rs.450/- in case of SC/ST Candidates|
TSICET 2020 applications should be submitted online. The exam details and brochure is available at icet.tsche.ac.in. The registration fee for online submission is Rs 650 for general category and Rs 450 for SC/ST candidates. The qualifying marks in TSICET-2020 is 25 per cent and no minimum marks are prescribed for SC/ST candidates
TS ICET 2020 Eligibility:
MBA: The candidate should hold a recognised Bachelors degree of minimum three years duration with at least 50 per cent marks (45 per cent marks in case of reserved categories) in the qualifying examination.
MCA: The aspirant should have passed recognised Bachelors Degree examination of minimum three years duration with at least 50 per cent marks. A total of 45 per cent marks in case of reserved categories in the qualifying examination with Mathematics at 10+2 level. In case the candidate has obtained a degree from distance mode program, then it should have recognition by UGC, AICTE and DEC/DEB.
The entrance exam is held for admission in the following universities and their affiliated colleges offering MBA/MCA Programmes.
1) Prof. Jayashankar Agricultural University (PJAU)
2) Dr B.R. Ambedkar Open University (BRAOU)
3) JNT University, Hyderabad (JNTU-H)
4) Kakatiya University (KU)
5) Mahatma Gandhi University (MGU)
6) Osmania University (OU)
7) Palampur University (PU)
8) Satavahana University (SU)
9) Telangana University (TU
TSICET 2020: Important Dates
a. Opening date of application: March 9, 2020
b. Last date of submission of online application: March 30, 2020
c. Date of Examination: May 20 & 21, 2020
TSICET 2020: Educational Qualification
For MBA: Candidates should have passed recognized Bachelors Degree Examination of minimum three years duration with at least 50% marks in the qualifying examination.
For MCA: Candidates should have passed recognized Bachelors Degree exam of minimum three years duration with at least 50% marks in the qualifying examination with Mathematics at 10+2 level.
The examination will be conducted in two shifts- Forenoon from 10 am to 12.30 pm and Afternoon from 2.30 pm to 5.00 pm at 18 regional online test centres in Telangana and Andhra Pradesh state.
Candidates who want to apply for the exam will have to pay Rs 650/- as online application fee if belonging to the general category or Rs 450/- if belonging to SC/ST category. For more related information, candidates can check the official site of TSICET 2020.
How to apply for TSICET 2020:
- Visit the Official Website of TSSCHE: https://icet.tsche.ac.in
- Search for the Link of TSICET 2020, click on it
- The Web page will be redirected to the Original TS ICET Website
- In this web portal, search for the “Online application” link, click on it
- In this Online application web page, the following steps should be followed by the candidates
- STEP I: Fee Payment
- STEP-II: Know Your Payment Status
- STEP III: Fill Application Form (only after Fee Payment)
- STEP IV: Print Application Form (only after Submitting Application Form)
TS ICET Schedule:
- TS ICET 2020 notification released: 6th March 2020
- Submission of Online applications start from 9th March 2020
- Last Date to Apply Online: 30th April 2020
- Date of TSICET Examination 20, 21 May 2020