How to Apply for TS PGECET 2021 and Submit Online Application till April 30. TSCHE has released the Telangana State Postgraduate Engineering Common Entrance Test (PGECET) Notification and applications are inviting from the eligible candidates.
TSCHE has released the Entrance Tests Revised Schedule in Telangana State. Education Department would conduct all the TS CETs as per the following revised dates. This year, all the entrance exams would be conducted online mode
TS PGECET Entrance examinations would be held in June and the last date to submit the online application form is 30-04-2021. Post-Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test (TS PGECET) is Telangana State Level Common Entrance Test for Admission into Regular PG Courses in Engineering, Technology, Architecture, Pharmacy (ME / M.Tech./ M.Pharmacy / M.Arch ), Graduate level Pharm-D (Post Baccalaureate) for the academic year 2021-22 conducted by Osmania University on behalf of Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE).
TS PGECET Online Application 2021 – Details
|Application||TS PGECET Online Application 2021|
|Announcing Agency Name||TSCHE|
|Title||Download TS PGECET Application 2021|
|Subject||TSCHE would release Application for TS PGECET engineering common entrance test|
- Date of commencement of online applications: 12.03.2021
- Last Date for submission of online applications: 30-04-2021
- Downloading of Hall Tickets from 10.06.2021
- Examination Dates June 19 to 22
Application Fee: Registration fee र 500/- for SC/ST and र 1000/- for Others
How to apply for TS PGECET 2021?
- Visit the official website https://pgecet.tsche.ac.in/
- Click on ‘TS PGECET 2021’ tab
- Pay the Application Fee to register yourself and then fill the application form
- STEP I: Fee Payment
- STEP-II: Know Your Payment Status
- STEP III: Fill Application Form (only after Fee Payment)
- STEP IV: Print Application Form (only after Submitting Application Form)
- Complete the application process and take a printout of the confirmation page for further reference