How to Apply for TS PGECET 2020 and Submit Online Application till April 30. TSCHE has released the Telangana State Postgraduate Engineering Common Entrance Test (PGECET) Notification and applications are inviting from the eligible candidates.
TSCHE Web Note: Due to extension of Lockdown by the government, the last date for payment of Fee and submission of online Application for ALL the CETS 2020 without late fee is extended upto 31-05-2020.
All Common Entrance Tests (CETs) of Telangana State have been postponed and revised schedule as follows..
TSCHE has released the Entrance Tests Revised Schedule in Telangana State.
Education Department would conduct all the TS CETs as per the following revised dates. This year, all the entrance exams would be conducted online mode
July 1: TS POLYCET
July 1 to 3: TS PGECET
July 4: TS ECET
July 6 to 9: TS EAMCET
July 10: TS LAWCET and TS PGLCET
July 13: TS ICET
July 15: TS EdCET
TS PGECET Entrance examinations would be held between May 28 to 31 and the last date to submission online application form is April 30. Post-Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test (TS PGECET) is Telangana State Level Common Entrance Test for Admission into Regular PG Courses in Engineering, Technology, Architecture, Pharmacy (ME / M.Tech./ M.Pharmacy / M.Arch ), Graduate level Pharm-D (Post Baccalaureate) for the academic year 2020-21 conducted by Osmania University on behalf of Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE).
Date of commencement of online applications: 13.03.2020
Last Date for submission of online applications
Without late fee: 31.05.2020
Downloading of Hall Tickets 21.05.2020 to 27.05.2020
Examination Dates July 1 to 3
Application Fee: Registration fee र 500/- for SC/ST and र 1000/- for Others
How to apply for TS PGECET 2020?
- Visit the official website – https://www.tsche.ac.in/ OR https://pgecet.tsche.ac.in/
- Click on ‘TS PGECET 2020’ tab
- Pay the Application Fee to register yourself and then fill the application form
- STEP I: Fee Payment
- STEP-II: Know Your Payment Status
- STEP III: Fill Application Form (only after Fee Payment)
- STEP IV: Print Application Form (only after Submitting Application Form)
- Complete the application process and take a printout of the confirmation page for further reference