How to apply for TS Transco JLM Junior Lineman Posts Recruitment 2023: Transmission Corporation of Telangana Limited, Vidyut Soudha has given JLM Junior Lineman Posts Recruitment 2023 notification and applications are invited On-line from qualified candidates through the proforma Application to be made available on http://tstransco.cgg.gov.in to the post of JLM Junior Lineman Posts.
The post of Junior Lineman in Transmission Corporation Telangana Limited is vacant. All the aspirants interested for the post can apply from the official website. Applicants with 10th pass degree and experience can apply for these posts. The qualified candidates will be given a good salary and the experienced candidates will be given first preference in the selection process.
TS Transco Post details:
1. JLM Junior Lineman Posts: 174 posts
Total No. of Vacancies: 174
TS Transco JLM Application Fee:
(Remittance of fee) : Each applicant must pay Rs.100/- (RUPEES ONE HUNDRED ONLY) towards Online Application Processing Fee. This apart, the applicants have to pay Rs.120/- (RUPEES ONE HUNDRED AND TWENTY ONLY) towards Examination Fee. However, the Applicants belonging to SC/ST/BC Communities and PH are exempted from payment of examination
STEP A: How to Pay TS Transco JLM Application Fee
Mode of Payment of fee :
Candidate has to visit the website http://tstransco.cgg.gov.in to view the detailed notification and User Guide. The fee mentioned at Para- I (5)(a) is to be paid online by visiting the link MAKE PAYMENT on the website duly following online instructions.
After payment of Fee, the Candidate has to click on the link SUBMIT APPLICATION to complete the process of application submission. The applicants have to invariably fill all the relevant fields in the Application. Immediately on submission of application, the Applicant will get an acknowledgment in the form of a downloadable pdf document. The fee once remitted shall not be refunded or adjusted under any circumstances. Failure to pay the examination fee, application fee wherever applicable will entail the total rejection of the application.
STEP B: How to apply for TS Transco JLM Posts:
How to Upload the JLM Application Form:
The Applicants have to read the User Guide for Online Submission of Applications and then proceed
Step A: Payment of Fee: The Applicant should pay the prescribed Fee as per the notification as detailed above and obtain Fee paid receipt with Journal Number (12 digits) in the first instance.
- Submission of JLM Application form
- Visit the TS Transco website: http://tstransco.cgg.gov.in
- Submission of Application: After payment of Fee, the Candidate has to visit the website
- http://tstransco.cgg.gov.in to view the detailed notification, User Guide and Application Form.
- The applicants have to provide payment details (journal number and date) and
- Upload the scanned copy of passport size photograph with signature (see instructions for scanning and uploading photograph with signature) and
- Then invariably fill all the relevant fields in the Application.
- Immediately on submission of application, the applicant will get an acknowledgment in the form of a downloadable pdf document.
Instructions for JLM Candidates: How to apply for TS Transco JLM Junior Lineman Posts
1. TSTRANSCO is not responsible for any discrepancy in Bio-data particulars while submitting the application form through On-line. The applicants are therefore advised to strictly follow the instructions and User guide on their own interest before submitting the application.
2. The particulars furnished by the applicant in the Application Form will be taken as final and data entry is processed based on these particulars only by Computer. Candidates should, therefore,
be very careful in Uploading / Submitting the Application Form On-line.
3. Incomplete / Incorrect Application Form will be summarily rejected. The information if any furnished by the candidate subsequently in any form will not be entertained by TSTRANSCO under any circumstances. Applicants should be careful in filling-up the application form and submission. If any lapse is detected during the scrutiny, the candidature will be rejected even though he/she comes to the final stage of the recruitment process or even at a later stage.
4. Before Uploading / Submission of Application Form, the candidates are required to go through the detailed notification and should carefully ensure his/her eligibility for this examination. No relevant column of the Application Form should be left blank, otherwise, the application form will be rejected.
5. Handwritten/ Typed/ Photostat copies/ Outside printed Application Form will not be accepted and liable for rejection.
6. Candidates are required to retain a photocopy of application form with Reference ID for future reference.
7. Candidates have to submit an application only through online mode well in advance of the last date to avoid last day rush.
8. Only applicants willing to serve anywhere in the Telangana should apply.
9. For any problems related to Online submission and downloading of Hall-Tickets please contact Help Desk No. 040-23120303 (Call Time:10:30 A.M to 1:00 P.M & 2:00 P.M to 5:00 P.M) or log on to http://tstransco.cgg.gov.in and click on to complaint box.
General Instructions for JLM Applicants: How to apply for TS Transco JLM Junior Lineman Posts
1. Applicants must compulsorily fill-up all relevant columns of application and submit the application through the website only. The particulars made available on the website shall be processed through Computer and the eligibility decided in terms of notification.
2. The Applications received online in the prescribed proforma available in the website and within
the time shall only be considered and TSTRANSCO will not be held responsible for any kind of
3. Applicants must upload his / her own scanned photo and signature through jpg format in the following steps :
Instructions for Scanning of Photographs with Signature:
Photo width= 3.5cm
Photo Height= 4.5cm
Signature Space = 1.5 cm
i) Paste the Photo on any white paper as per the above required dimensions. Sign in the Signature Space provided. Ensure that the signature is within the box.
ii) Scan the above required size containing photograph and signature. Please do not scan the complete page.
iii) The entire image (of size 3.5 cm by 6.0 cm) consisting of the photo along with the signature is required to be scanned and stored in *.jpg format on the local machine.
iv) Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 50KB.
v) If the size of the file is more than 50 KB, then adjust the settings of the scanner such as the dpi resolution, no. of colors, etc., during the process of scanning.
vi) The candidate has to sign in full in the box provided. Since the signature is proof of identity, it must be genuine and in full; initials are not sufficient. Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS is not permitted.
vii) The signature must be signed only by the candidate and not by any other person.
viii) The signature will be used to put on the Hall Ticket and wherever necessary. If the candidate’s signature on the answer script, at the time of the examination, does not match the signature on the Hall Ticket, the candidate will be disqualified.
The candidate has to upload his/her Photo with Signature in the prescribed format by clicking on the browse button at the time of submission of the application form.
4. The applicants should not furnish any particulars that are false, tampered, fabricated or suppress any material information while making an application through website.
5. All the essential certificates issued by the competent authority of Telangana State shall compulsorily be kept with the applicants to produce as and when required to do so. Failure to produce the required certificates on the day of verification will lead to disqualification.
6. Important: The claim of the candidates with regard to the date of birth, educational/technical qualifications and community are accepted only provisionally on the information furnished by them in their application form and is subject to the verification and satisfaction of TSTRANSCO. Mere
admission to any test or inclusion of the name of a candidate in a merit list will not confer on the candidate any right for appointment. The candidature is therefore provisional at all the stages and TSTRANSCO reserves the right to reject candidature at any stage of the selection even after the
advice has been made.
7. List of Documents for verification of certificates for JLM Recruitment: Candidates called for verification of certificates will be required to furnish documentary proof in evidence of the following as and when called for:
1) Age: Proof of age as recorded in SSC certificate or equivalent.
2) Qualification of BE/B.Tech/AMIE or equivalent from any recognized University in India.
3) Permanent Community certificate in original obtained from Govt. of Telangana State in respect of SC/ST & BC candidates clearly indicating the Sub-Caste and group. Further, candidates claiming to be belonging to B.C. have to produce a certificate regarding their exclusion from the Creamy Layer from the Competent Authority (Tahsildar).
4) PH Certificate (PH-VH, PH-HH & PH-OH) issued by the Government of Telangana – if PH status is claimed.
5) Study Certificate / Residential Certificate obtained from Govt. of Telangana
8. Candidates will be required to appear for written test as and when conducted at their own cost.
9. Admission for written test or calling the qualified candidates in the written test to furnish documentary proof does not confer any right for appointment.
10. The decision of the Selection Committee/TSTRANSCO is final in the selection and allotment of candidates. TS TRANSCO Recruitment Website: http://tstransco.cgg.gov.in/