How To Apply for TSMS CET 2020 (TS Model Schools Entrance test). The Commissioner and School Education Department officials and Rashtriya Madhyamika Siksha Abhiyan will issue the TS Model School 7th/8th/9th/10th classes Entrance Test Notification
And application will be invited through online mode at TSMS Web portal from the eligible students for appearing the VI to X Classes Admission Test for admission into 6th to 10th classes in TS Model Schools for the current academic year (filling up vacant seats in 7th to 10th Class).
Eligible candidates should apply through online mode at TSMS web portal and the entrance exam would be conducted on 12-04-2020, results would be declared on 27-05 2020 and certificates verification on 28-05-2020
How to Apply for TSMS CET 2020:
Online applying procedure for TSMS CET 2020 and Steps to be followed in submission of the application through ‘telanganams.cgg.gov.in:
1. First go the official website by entering the url address telangnams.cgg.gov.in in your browser. Then Telangana Model School Official website portal will be appeared.
2. Now Search for Telangana Model Schools 6th class Admissions and click on the “Click Here” button.
3. Then Registration Form for TS Model Schools(6th Class Entrance Test.) page will be opened in the new browser with full window and full screen.
4. The eligible student shall first go through the information bulletin( information bulletin will be issued) carefully and read the notification and satisfy their eligibility for appearing for TSMS CET.
5. The candidate after satisfying himself/herself about the eligibility criteria for the submission of application through online shall pay a fee of Rs.75.00 for BC/ SCs/STs and Rs.150/- for OC students through TSONLINE for submission of application through Online.
6. At the TS ONLINE CENTER the candidate has to give the required preliminary data (i.e. Name of the candidate, Date of birth and mobile phone number).
7. On receipt of fee at TS ON LINE, the candidate shall be issued with a Journal Number’ with which she/he can proceed with submission of application through online through the website telanganams.cgg.gov.in. Issue of Journal Number does not mean that the candidate has completed submission of application online. It is only a confirmation of the fee received.
8. Before submission of the Online application form, the candidate has to fill up the Model Application form
7. The candidates shall follow the procedure for submission of online application. The Candidate should be ready with the model application form, candidates should be ready with a photograph of size 3.5 X 4.5 cms. The Photo should be scanned and uploaded along with the application form for such candidates.
8. While filling the on line application, the candidate has to opt the model school.
9. The candidate need not possess any certificate at the time of application, but the candidates must obtain original certificates (Caste, Income, Study, Special category) by the time of counselling.
10. On submission of Application ONLINE, the candidate has to take a copy(print) of application form in which a reference number also be given. This Reference number is required to download the Hall Ticket. The copy of the online application is to be preserved for further reference.
11. For any mistakes/incorrect information, the candidate is solely held responsible. Hence, they must take utmost care while filling the online application.
12. The Applications of the ineligible candidates will be rejected Summarily.
13. The selected Candidate should be able to produce the original certificates at the time of admission as proof to the information furnished in the application.
14. The selection of the candidate will be summarily rejected if they fail to submit the necessary documents at the time of admission.
After Submission of 7th/8th/9th/10th classes entrances online application the same print copy for admission must be submitted to the concerned Telangana Model School Principal in which the candidate is seeking admission.
Model Application Form Details:
Telangana State Model Schools,
Telangana State: Hyderabad,
Entrance Examination for 6th to 10th classes
1. Name of the Candidate:
2. Aadhar Number:
3. Name of The Mother:
4. Name of The Father:
5. Sex (Boy/Girl):
6. Date of Birth(In Words & In Figures):
7. Education Details
|YEAR OF STUDY||CLASS||MEDIUM||NAME OF THE SCHOOL STUDYING||WHETHER THE STUDYING SCHOOL IS RECOGNISED OR NOT|
8. Annual Income of Parent / Guardian: Rs……………..In Words(………………)
9. Whether The Candidate Is Eligible For Higher Class From 5th To 6th Class
10. Whether The Candidate Is Phc If So Give Details Of Percentage: VH, HH, OH, % of Disability
11. Caste: OC, SC, ST, BC- A, BC- B, BC-C, BC-D,BC-E
12. Name of The School And Mandal Seeking Admission.
13. Details of Examination Fee Paid / Reference Id No.
14. Present Address of The Candidate
Village or Town:
The information furnished above is true and to the best of my knowledge. I will produce the original as and when asked by the Department at the time of Admission. I am aware that any wrong information furnished by me disqualifies my selection automatically.
Signature of the Parent Signature of the candidate.
Model TSMS Online Application Form Details:
Step I: First fill up the following basic details
|4||Name Of the Student*|
|8||Aadhar Card Number or Ration Card Number|
|9||Number of the Caste Certificate|
|10||Number of the Income Certificate|
|12||Class Of Admission Sought*|
|13||Date Of Birth*|
Step II: Fill up the following School Of Study for Previous Class details
|16||Whether previous studied school recognized*||Yes/No|
|17||Type of Study*||Regular/Private|
Step III: Fill up the school address details:
School With full Address
Step IV: Community and Income details:
|22||Are you a PH-Person*||YES/NO|
|23||Occupation of parent*|
Step V: Residential address details:
Enter the Verification Code as displayed in the image in required field and read the declaration click on the radio button of Mere registration does not confer any right for Admission. Admissions will be made as per rules/ regulations in vogue. Now click on the preview button and once check form and take the print out and submit to the concerned your mandal model school principal.
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details