Modification of Health Cards/Enroll Missing Names on Health Cards of Employees: Aarogyasri Health Care Trust, A Govt Trust, Chief Executive Officer has given Clarifications on new enrollment of employees whose data is not made available issued by the government. So, State Employee can enroll their missing names and their beneficiary names on Health Cards.
Now, employee read the following user guide or follow the given steps for modification of Health Card.
Steps for modification of Health Card/Employee can edit Health Card:
1. First visit the EHS Telangana Web portal
2. Click on the sign in button( right side of top level of webpage)
3. Then you will see the drop down list
1. Employees 2. Pensioners 3. STO 4. DDO 5. HOD 6. Hospital 7. Empanelments
4. An Employees should click on employee button, then you will see the following buttons/links
Left Side of web page
1. Know your User ID: If you want to know your user ID, please click here for the Instructions to follow ( A Message Window will be appeared like, Contact your DDO or Dial 104 to know your User ID)
2. Forgot Password: Did you forgot your password? Click here and follow the instructions to know your password ( Instructions:Step 1:Enter User ID and proceed Step 2: Password will be sent to registered mobile.)
3. Any Issue or Complaint: If you have any Issue or Complaint, Click here to send your Issue or Complaint
4. 104 Services: Click Here for 104 Services.
Right side of web page:
1. User name
2. Pass word
3.Login type: select
4. Login Reset
5. If you have User name and Password, you should login through User name and Password Section at Right side of web page
How to your User name and Pass word?
If you have not user id click on the Know your user id at left side of web page or If you forgot the password/you have not password, need not to worry simply follow these steps:
i) click on the Forgot Password Button and after click on the click here to proceed,
ii) then another popup window will be appeared, in this page you should enter your STO Code in the user name field and select the employee from login as drop down menu. now you will receive the password.
6. Then, A welcome page will be appeared with your name likePRAKASHWelcome To Employees Health Scheme
7. Employee should click on Registration link(Left corner of top level of web page), then drop down menu will be shown here like
Registrations1. Initiate Health Card/View Application
2. Initiate New/Rejected Beneficiaries
3. Download Health Card
4. Case Sheet
8. On clicking ‘Download Health Card’ tab, a page will be displayed, wherein the user has a provision to ‘Edit Card Details’ as shown.
9. On clicking ‘edit card details’, a page will be displayed, Click on ‘Validate’.
10. Here the user(employee) has a provision to edit the address details,
1. Employee photo and
2. Gender type(except name) and
3. User has provision to edit the aadhar no./enrollment no.
11. On clicking ‘Submit’ button, a message ‘Details submitted successfully for verification’ will pop upped
NOTE: Card details get updated only after the verification by Trust.
12. Once the card details are verified by trust.
Navigation: Registrations → Download Health Card → → Download Health Card → ‘Edit Card Details’ —enter your aadhar nummer → Validate —enter your details → Submit
13. The same will be reflected for beneficiaries as well
NOTE: Beneficiaries have a provision to edit the photo & gender type..
1. How to Add or Edit or Remove Employee & their Beneficiary Data on Health Cards
2. How to Edit, Modification, Enroll Missing Names on Health Cards
Download the Copy of this Circular Govt Accepted to Enroll Missing Names
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details