IIT Hyderabad Non-Teaching Staff Recruitment 2023 notification released on its web portal and IITH invites online applications for various categories of non-teaching posts.
Indian Institute of Technology, Hyderabad (IITH) has issued the IIT Hyderabad Non-Teaching Staff Recruitment 2023 notification and online applications are invited from the eligible and interested candidates for the recruitment to the non-teaching posts on its official website.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the post online at recruitment.iith.ac.in on or before February 17. The recruitment drive is being conducted to fill 152 vacancies of various non-teaching posts. Out of which, 77 vacancies are for the general category, 15 for SC, 9 for ST, 34 for OBC, and 17 for EWS category.
Age limit: Candidates applying for the posts should be more than 35 years of age.
How to apply for IIT Hyderabad Non-Teaching Staff Recruitment 2023:
- First, Visit the official website of IIT Hyderabad web portal: https://recruitment.iith.ac.in/
- On the IITH home page, go to the Staff Recruitment section and click on the link that reads, ‘Non-Teaching Staff advertisement’
- A new web page will appear on the device screen
- Click on the registration link
- Fill in all the requisite information and upload all supporting documents
- Pay the application fee and submit
- Download the application form and take its print out for future reference.
Apply Now for IITH Non-Teaching Staff Recruitment
Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad (IITH) is one of the second generation IITs established by the Government of India. IITH has a unique holistic educational ecosystem. The foundation of IITH is based on research and innovation. You can visit the IITH website at iith.ac.in