TS Police Constable Exam Date 2023 or TSLPRB Police Constable Exam Date 2023 will be announced by the Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board on its official website, tslprb.in for preliminary exam and main exam of TSLPRB PC Recruitment.
Candidates who want to appear for the TS PC Recruitment preliminary exam and main exam can check details and download detailed exam date notification from the Police Recruitment Web Portal by visiting the the tslprb.in.
Physical Measurement Test / Physical Efficiency Test (PMT / PET) for the ongoing TS Police Constable Recruitment recruitment process will be completed very soon by the Board. Preliminary exam qualified candidates who have qualified in the in PMT / PET events have to appear for Final Written Examinations (Main exam).
TSLPRB has informed that the ongoing Telangana Police Constable Recruitment Final Written Examinations are scheduled to be conducted as as per the time table for the benefit of the Candidates to facilitate their better preparation for Final Written Examinations (main exam).
Further Details about the Hall Tickets etc., will be informed in due course. Dates of Trade / Driving Tests for relevant Candidates (Posts of Drivers, Driver Operators and Mechanics) will be notified at the appropriate time
|Name of the Exam Date||TS Police Constable Exam Date 2023|
|Title||Check the TS PC Exam Date 2023|
|Subject||TSLPRB has released the TS PC Recruitment Exam Date 2023 for prelims and mains|
|Preliminary Exam Date||Download the TS Police Preliminary Written Test Dates from here|
|PC Main exam date||Download the TS PC Final Written Exam Dates from here|
TS Police Exam Date 2023 for SI, Constable posts Recruitment in Telangana State. Telangana Police Recruitment Board released TS Police Recruitment exam schedule for SI, Constable posts. The Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board (TSLPRB) has announced dates for the Preliminary Written Tests (PWT) for direct recruitment to posts of Sub-Inspector and Constable.
The PWT for SCT SI civil and/or equivalent posts will be conducted on August 7 whereas the PWT for SCT constable vacancies is scheduled to be held on August 21. Both the exams will be conducted from 10 am to 1 pm in and around Hyderabad and nearly 20 other towns across Telangana.
According to the Board, nearly 2.45 lakh candidates were expected to appear for the SI-level PWT and over 6.5 lakh candidates would take the PC-level PWT. Candidates can download their hall tickets for SI-level PWT from July 30 and PC-level PWT from August 10 on the Board’s website www.tslprb.in.
The Board had notified 554 vacancies of SI level, 15,644 vacancies of PC level in police department, 63 vacancies of transport constables and 614 vacancies of prohibition and excise constables.
TS Police Constable Main Exam Date
The Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board (TSLPRB) announced a detailed schedule for the final written examinations for recruitment to the posts of Police Constable (Civil) and/equivalent, Transport Constables, and Prohibition & Excise Constable.
For the SCT PCs (Civil) and/or equivalent, Transport Constable, and Prohibition & Excise Constable posts, the general studies test (objective type) is on April 30 from 10 am to 1 pm. The recruitment test (technical paper objective type) for SCT PC (IT & CO) posts is scheduled for April 30 from 2.30 pm to 5.30 pm.
|SCT PC (Driver), Driver Operator||02-04-2023|
|SCT PC (Mechanic)||02-04-2023|
|SCT PCs (Civil) and / or equivalent Transport Constables Prohibition & Excise Constables||30-04-2023|
|SCT PC ( IT&CO)||30-04-2023|
|Session 1 Exam timings||10 am to 1 pm|
|Session 2 Exam timings||2.30 pm to 5.30 pm|
TS Police Constable Preliminary Exam Date
|Post Name||Exam Date|
|SCT PC Civil or equivalent Transport Constables P & E Constables||August 28, 2023|
|Exam Timings||10 am to 1.00 pm|
|Venues||In and around Hyderabad and nearly 40 other Towns across Telangana|
Important Instructions to Candidates for TS Police Exam, TSLPRB has informed to all the eligible candidates for the recruitment to the Posts of SCT SI (Civil) and/or equivalent and SCT SI IT&C and SCT ASI FPB that the Hall Tickets for Final Written Examination (FWE) can be downloaded by logging into their respective accounts on the TSLPRB website: www.tslprb.in by entering their credentials.
Passport Photo to be Affixed to the Hall-Ticket Compulsorily: After downloading the Hall Tickets, Candidates shall take a printout of the same, preferably on A4 size paper on both sides (so that the Hall Ticket is available on a single sheet paper).
Once the printout is taken, each Candidate has to affix (with gum/adhesive – do not use staples/pins) his / her passport photograph (whose digital copy was earlier uploaded along with the Application Form) at the designated place provided in the left-bottom area of the first page of the Hall Ticket, without fail.
Hall Ticket without the passport photograph affixed as described above will not be accepted on the days of Final Written Examination and Admission to Examination shall be denied to such Candidates who come to the Examination Centres without proper Hall Tickets.
Important Instructions to Candidates for TS Police Exam. After completion of the Examination, Candidates can take away their Question Paper Booklets along with them. Candidates should hand over the OMR Answer Sheet to the Invigilator before leaving the Examination Hall.
English, Telugu / Urdu Language Papers – Qualifying in Nature With 1/4th Negative Marking for Objective / Multiple Choice Questions As clearly mentioned in the Notifications, Language Papers of English, Telugu / Urdu are qualifying in nature and the marks secured in these Papers will not be taken into account for final selection. Those Candidates who do not secure the minimum qualifying marks in these papers will not be considered further in the selection process, irrespective of their performance in other Papers.
Language Papers are in 2 parts, Part-A being objective with 50 Multiple Choice Questions each having a weightage of ½ Mark (50 MCQs for 25 Marks). For each question in Part-A of Language Papers, the Candidate shall be awarded full marks (or ½ Mark) assigned to the question, if he/she darkened only one bubble that corresponds to the correct answer.
In case the Candidate has not darkened any bubble, the Candidate will be awarded zero marks for that question. In all other cases, 25% of the full marks (or ⅛ Mark per each) shall be awarded as a negative mark for that question.
In Language Papers, OMR Answer Sheet for 50 Multiple Choice Questions and Question-cum-Answer Booklet for Descriptive Paper will be provided to Candidates. Candidates should hand over the OMR Answer Sheet to the Invigilator after the conclusion of the Objective Part of the Language Papers. Candidates should write the descriptive answers for the questions in the designated space provided for each question only and hand over the Question-cum-Answer Booklets of the Language Papers before leaving the Examination Hall.
In purely Objective Type Papers, after completion of the Examination, Candidates can take away their Question Paper Booklets along with them. Candidates should hand over the OMR Answer Sheet to the Invigilator before leaving the Examination Hall for the purely Objective Type Papers.
Important Instructions to Candidates for TS Police Exam: 1. The mere issue of Hall Ticket to the candidate does not imply that his / her candidature has been finally cleared by the TSLPRB. TSLPRB will take up verification of the eligibility conditions with reference to the original documents for those Candidates who are declared qualified in the Final Written Examination. Candidates must note that their admission to the Tests / Exams is purely Provisional
2. This Hall Ticket is valid only if the combined image of the Candidate’s photograph and signature is legible (Taking of Print-Out on both sides of A4 sized paper on a Laser Printer is highly recommended). Further, a copy of the Candidate’s passport photo has to be fastened at the designated place.
Otherwise, Hall Ticket will not be accepted and Admission to Examination will be denied. Hall ticket shall be produced at the entrance of the Test Centre and also in the Examination Hall, failing which the Candidates will not be allowed to write the Test
3. Candidates are advised to visit their Centre of Examination one day prior to the actual Date of Examination and make sure about their Examination Centre. Change of Examination Centre will not be entertained under any circumstances. No traveling expenses will be paid for the journey, if any performed, to take the Test
4. Candidates will be permitted into the Examination Hall one hour prior to the commencement of the examination. Candidates will not be allowed into the Examination Hall once the examination commences and will not be allowed to leave till the conclusion of the Examination. Candidates will not be allowed into the Examination Hall if they are late even by a minute
5. Candidates will be subjected to frisking to ensure that they are not carrying any electronic or other gadgets including Mobile / Cellular Phones, Tablets, Pen Drives, Bluetooth Devices, Wrist-Watches, Watch Calculators, Log Tables, Wallets, Purses, Notes, Charts, loose sheets or recording instruments strapped to the body or in the pockets.
Candidates, particularly women are advised not to come for the examination wearing Jewelry or carrying Handbags / Jholas / Pouches, etc. No Cloak Room / Storage Facility to safeguard any valuables or belongings of the Candidates is available at the Examination Centres
6. Candidates shall carry only (i) Black / Blue Ball Point Pens and (ii) Hall Ticket (with Passport Photo) into the Examination Hall. Use Black / Blue Ball Point Pen to darken the circles. Pens of other colors, Pencils and Ink / Gel Pens are strictly prohibited
7. During the Examination, the Candidate is required to affix his / her signature on the Hall Ticket in the presence of the Invigilator which will be countersigned by the Invigilator. Candidates shall be authenticated/verified with Biometric (fingerprint) data which was taken during PWT / PMT / PET.
Therefore, Candidates are advised not to have Mehendi, temporary tattoos or any obstructive material-covers on their fingers which may hamper the recording of Biometrics. It would be the individual responsibility of each Candidate to ensure that he/she complies scrupulously with these instructions concerning Biometrics and Signature, failing which the Candidature will automatically lapse
8. In purely Objective Type Papers, immediately on opening the Question Paper Booklet, Candidate must check and ensure that all the 200 Multiple Choice Questions are available in the Question Paper Booklet provided to him/her. Any discrepancy, if noticed, should be immediately brought to the notice of the Invigilator and the Question Paper Booklet shall be got changed
9. Candidates shall read all the instructions printed on the OMR Sheet carefully before filling any circles and abide by the instructions, meticulously. It has to be verified to make sure that the Question Booklet Code printed on the OMR Answer Sheet is the same as that of the Question Booklet received.
Candidates have to fill in the QP Booklet Code and fill the corresponding circles/bubbles carefully besides filling the circle/bubble pertaining to the QP Booklet Code.
OMR Answer Sheet will not be valued if the Candidate writes any irrelevant matter, symbols, religious marks, prayers or identification marks on any part of the OMR Answer Sheet as it amounts to malpractice. Space for doing rough work has been provided in the Question Paper Booklet. Rough work should not be done on the OMR Answer Sheet
10. Wherever the Question Paper Booklet is printed in 2 languages viz., English / Telugu or English / Urdu, in case of any doubt or ambiguity or simple/minor translation error in any question, then the English version will be considered to be the correct version
11. While answering, choose the correct / most appropriate answer from the four choices given below the question and darken the corresponding circle in the OMR Sheet. Do not shade more than one circle for a question. Candidates must fully satisfy themselves about the accuracy of the answer before darkening the appropriate circle.
Change of answer using an eraser or white fluid on the OMR Answer Sheet will render the OMR Sheets unreadable, in which case the complete OMR itself is liable to be rejected. Hence, it is highly advisable to not make a modification to the answers in the OMR Sheet
12. In Language Papers, OMR Answer Sheet for 50 Multiple Choice Questions and Question-cum-Answer Booklet for Descriptive Paper will be provided to Candidates. Candidates should handover the OMR Answer Sheet to the Invigilator after the conclusion of the Objective Part of the Language Papers.
Candidates should write the descriptive answers for the questions in the designated space provided for each question only and hand over the Question-cum-Answer Booklets of the Language Papers before leaving the Examination Hall
13. In purely Objective Type Papers, after completion of the Examination, Candidates can take away their Question Paper Booklets along with them. Candidates should handover the OMR Answer Sheet to the Invigilator before leaving the Examination Hall for the purely Objective Type Papers. Failure to do so will make him/her liable for criminal action besides his / her candidature being rejected
14. Candidates are prohibited from communicating, consulting or conversing with other Candidates in the Examination Hall or causing disturbance/disruption in any manner whatsoever. Adoption of any kind of unfair means or any act of impersonation during the Examination will render the Candidate liable for invalidation of his / her OMR Answer Sheet.
Further, he/she will forfeit the claim of appearing in the test besides being liable for criminal action. Any infringement of the above instructions shall entail disciplinary action against the Candidate which may include ban from appearing in all future Examinations of TSLPRB and other Public Service Commissions in India
15. Hall Ticket must be preserved by the Candidate till the final conclusion of the process of Recruitment. Important Instructions to Candidates for TS Police Exam.