Indian Bank PO Probationary Officers Recruitment, Indian Bank has invited application for the recruitment of 417 Probationary Officer (PO) posts in the Public Sector Bank. The application process for Indian Bank PO recruitment has begun on the official website of the Indian bank: www.indianbank.in.
The Indian Bank PO recruitment will be done through the admission to one year Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance (PGDBF) course at Indian Bank Manipal School of Banking (IBMSB), which has been set up jointly by Indian Bank and Manipal Global Education Service Pvt Ltd.
The Indian Bank PO recruitment application process will end on August 27 and the prelims exam will be held on October 6, 2018, Candidates for Indian Bank PO recruitment will be selected through a selection process consisting of online Exam (Preliminary & Main Examination) followed by Personal Interview.
Admission to PGDBF at Indian Bank Manipal School of Banking (IBMSB) comes with the assurance of a full-fledged Banking career with the Indian Bank as a Probationary Officer on the successful completion of the course, said Indian Bank PO recruitment 2018 notification.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Degree (Graduation) with a minimum of 60% marks (55% for SC/ ST/ PWD) marks in aggregate in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification as such recognized by Central Government.
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be between 20 to 28 years as on 01-07-2018 (i.e. a candidate must have been born not earlier than 02-07-1990 and no later than 01-07-1998 (both dates inclusive)). Age relaxation is applicable to 05 years for SC/ ST, 03 years for OBC and 10 years for PWD Candidates & other relaxation details refer to the notification.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Online Exam (Preliminary & Main Examination) followed by Personal Interview.
Important Dates for Indian Bank PO Probationary Officers Recruitment
- Indian Bank PO online registration begins: August 1, 2018
- Indian Bank PO online registration ends: August 27, 2018
- Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges ends: August 27, 2018
- The download of call letters for online examination- Preliminary: After September 24, 2018
- Indian Bank PO Online Examination – Preliminary: October 6, 2018
- Result of Online exam – Preliminary: October 17, 2018
- The download of call letters for online examination – Main: October 22, 2018
- Indian Bank PO Online Examination – Main: November 4, 2018
The application process for filling 417 probationary officers (PO) vacancies through admission to the Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance (PGDBF) course at the Indian Bank Manipal School of Banking (IBMSB) began on Wednesday. The application process will continue until August 27, 2018. The number of vacancies is provisional and may vary according to the actual requirement of the bank.
Candidates will be selected through a process consisting of an online exam (preliminary and main) followed by an interview. Successful candidates will go through a nine-month course (campus program) at Manipal Global Education Services, Bangalore followed by a three months internship at any of the Indian Bank Branches. On successful completion of the course, candidates will be appointed as a probationary officer in any branch of the Indian Bank. Interested candidates can apply by visiting the official website of the Indian bank.
How to apply Indian Bank PO Probationary Officers Recruitment:
1) Visit the Indian bank’s official website
2) Click on the Career tab
3) click on ‘Apply Online For Po-Onboarding’
4) Click on New Registration tab
5) Enter details as required carefully
6) A provisional registration number and password will be generated when details are submitted for the first time
7) Note it down 8) Candidates can reopen the saved data and edit till the last date of edit /modification. This facility will be available for three times only.
9) Submit the application after it is filled and checked properly.
10) No change will be allowed in the application after its final submission.
11) Pay the fees/in online mode by following the instruction
12) An e-receipt will be generated on successful completion of the process
13) Take a printout of the on-line application form and save it for future reference.
The application process can only be completed in the online mode. The details about eligibility criteria, essential qualification, exam pattern and much more can be found on the bank’s official website. You can also check it at the bottom of the text here.
Note: Visit the official website of the bank for the latest news and updates