LIC HFL Assistant Managers Admit Card 2020 released on its official website. Life Insurance Corporation – Housing Finance Limited (LIC- HFL) has released the admit card for assistant manager- legal recruitment exam. The preliminary exam will be conducted on January 27, 2020. The recruitment drive is conducted to hire 35 assistant manager – legal.
Candidates can download their LIC HFL admit card online at lichousing.com. LIC had invited online applications for assistant manager – legal between December 2 and 16. Law graduates were eligible to apply for the posts.
Pay Scale: “The starting basic pay of Rs. 32,815/- per month in the scale of 32815 – 1685(14) – 56405 – 1755(3) – 61670 and other admissible allowances as per rules shall be payable. Total emoluments per month will be approximately Rs. 56,000/- (depends upon the place of posting) plus Lunch Allowance, Provident Fund, Mediclaim, Gratuity, LTC, Group Insurance Scheme, Housing Loan, Performance Linked Incentive and other benefits as per rules ,” the official notification reads.
Selection Procedure: Online Examination and Interview
LIC HFL Online Examination Details:
Online examination will be of objective type, multiple choice of total two hours duration comprising the following sections:
1. English Language 50 Questions 50 Marks 35 minutes
2. Logical Reasoning 50 Questions 50 Marks 35 minutes
3. General Awareness 50 Questions 50 Marks 15 minutes
4. Professional Knowledge 50 Questions 50 Marks 35 minutes
Total 200 Questions 200 Marks 120 minutes
The online examination will be in English language only. There will be penalty for wrong answers in the online examination. For every wrong answer to a question given by the candidate, one fourth or 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score. If a question is left blank, i.e. no answer is given by the candidate; there will be no penalty for that question.
Online Examination Held On 27.01.2020
Admit Cards for Online Examination and Instructions
a. The Online Exam Centre, venue address, date and time for online examination shall be intimated in the respective Admit Card (Call Letter).
b. An eligible and applied candidate should download their LIC HFL Assistant Managers Admit Card / call letter from the LIC HFL’s website www.lichousing.com by entering his/ her details i.e. Registration Number/Roll Number and Password/Date of Birth. No hard copy of the call letter/Information Handout etc. will be sent by post/courier.
c. Intimations will be sent by email/sms to the email ID and mobile number registered in the online application form. Candidates are hence advised to regularly keep in touch with the LIC HFL website (www.lichousing.com) for details, updates and any information which may be posted for further guidance as well as to check their registered e-mail account from time to time during the recruitment process.
d. Candidate should affix recent recognizable photograph on the call letter preferably the same as provided (uploaded) during registration.
e. Candidate must appear at the online examination centre with (i) Call Letter (ii) Photo Identity Proof as stipulated in the call letter and photocopy of the same Photo Identity Proof as brought in original. In case identity is in doubt, candidates will not be allowed to appear for the online examination
How to Download LIC HFL Assistant Managers Admit Card:
- Visit the Official Websites of LIC HFL – https://www.lichousing.com/
- Click on the Career link which were available on the home page
- Then, Career – Job Opportunities Web page will be opened
- In this page, Click on the link of Download Call Letter for Online Examination
- Then, LIC HFL Admit Card downloading web page will be opened
- In this page, enter your Application Number along with Date of Birth in the required fields in the Login Section
- Click on the Submit Button, then your Admit Card will be downloaded
- Read the Instructions given on it
- Take a print and carry it in to the exam hall. Preserve it for future reference
- For further details and information visit the official website
LIC HFL Assistant, Associate and Assistant Managers recruitment
LIC Housing Assistant Managers, Management Trainees recruitment (LICHFL): LIC Housing Finance Ltd., Corporate Office, Mumbai has given Assistant Managers, Management Trainees recruitment notification and online applications are invited from the eligible and interested candidates for recruitment of Assistant Managers, Management Trainees. LIC Housing Finance Ltd. requires Assistant Managers who fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
a. The candidate must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Law (LLB) with a minimum percentage of 55%.
b. The candidates should not be below the age of 23 and not above the age of 30 years.
Experience: Minimum one year experience require in related field.
Payment Scale: 25,000 per month
1. Shortlisted candidates undergo the online Technical Skill Test. Test will be of 50 marks.
2. After online test candidates will be called for personal interview on the base of merit list of Online Technical Skill Test.
3. Selected candidates will be on probation period for first year.
Note: Candidates can apply for only one post.
• Candidates are allowed to apply for vacancy from only one state
• The centre of online examination for the post of Assistant/Associate will be restricted to the state opted by the candidate
• In case of multiple registrations, only latest valid registration will be kept valid
• Candidates applying for a particular state will be posted preferably in that state initially and can be transferred to any other state later subject to the requirement and suitability
• Posting may be anywhere in India based on the requirement of the Company
How to apply: Candidates interested in applying can fill the online application form available on the official website lichousing.com.
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details